View Poll Results: Next Villains on the movie...

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Penguin

9 52.94%
  • Catwoman

5 29.41%
  • The Riddler

9 52.94%
  • Mister Freeze

3 17.65%
  • Poison Ivy

2 11.76%
  • Bane

4 23.53%
  • Black Mask

3 17.65%
  • Baby Doll

2 11.76%
  • Harley Quinn

4 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Next Batman Movie: You pick the Villains

Banned

well ... they've been talking that they're currently trying to write the next one for the riddler ...

personally i think penguin is best suited ... he's a gangster and can take over the mob ...

why isn't two face in the poll?? no batman major villain dies they just get locked up in arkham ... two face and riddler for me because two face has to come and cause terror and he's the most angry person in history ... and then have the movie after as the penguin
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

U know, this movie my never exist.

But it's nice to dream about...
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    Ra's Al Ghul for me thank you.
    Are you fucking kidding me? They already used him in Batman Begins. And he died. Ducard possibly survived, but its doubtful.

I want to see some fucking sexy ass cat woman or poison ivy.
    They need to make it cream you drawls sexy. Literally to the point that Batman is a sucka for love.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Banned

joker "died" in 89 batman ... they don't "die" they just ... disappear
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Out of that list it would have to be the Bane because Batman and Robin did not do his character or storyline justice at all.

The bane storyline where he broke batmans back and just the moments leading up to that, where batman had to capture all of his enemies that escaped from the asylum(which inc most of his greatest enemies) and didnt sleep for nights and kept going on fighting untill he reaches his home tired thinking he is home and done and can relax where he finds Bane and then fights him and gets his back broken. The story after that with his replacement, recovery training is also enough to put it all into a long epic movie, if they did it right.

It would be a smart, good thing to do. The riddlers always good too.

Killer Croc

Croc a caging terrorist that want man kind to "devolve" go back to nature and he starts with Gothem he not a lizard exactly but he tattooed his inter body with scales his got kind of split personality anger management issue in a moment notice he snaps and butchers every one with sicel blades now in order to do croc Justas he need to kill some one batman cares about by pilling the skin of alive and hanging them on a light poll (preferably Fox) and atlast sink up town Gothem

His true origin is that he is an ex-military man changed by genetic experiments, Killer Croc is a virtual powerhouse. With the strength of a crocodile, Croc is able to chomp and swim his way around Gotham.
    Killer Croc wants to submerge all of Gotham in water in order to facilitate his plundering of the city. He recruited three robbers as his henchmen. After flooding the city so it's banks were easy to pillage, Croc was eventually taken down by The Batman. Though the battle was lengthy, The Batman exploited Killer Croc's weakness for air underwater and half-drowned him, depriving him of oxygen and putting him in an unconscious state enough to get him and his henchmen arrested.
    In Team Penguin, he joined Team Penguin, but was defeated along with the other members when Batman froze the water he was in.

to follow this story you can give him a persanol gurde against wayn indestrys

and why not throgh in firefly
    Last edited by Dokuro; 07-25-2008 at 12:32 PM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Banned

Well i would think Two Face is a lock for the next one. Joker died with Heath.
    Its a shame about that.

u cats need to bear in mind that chris nolan wants to make tha franchise realistic so villains with powers wont cut it

^^ nah jack can do it but two face died in the movie
    Beast 2 face yet
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    u cats need to bear in mind that chris nolan wants to make tha franchise realistic so villains with powers wont cut it
    look at what i did with croc he hade powers now he dosent they can change any villain to be more relistic ecsept for clayface

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

nah, Two Face could still live. we didn't see him really die, just laying there
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    nah, Two Face could still live. we didn't see him really die, just laying there
    NAh but lets bring some new characters in. Plus the dude that played 2 face did a crappy job IMO.

I woulnt mind Jim Carey doing Ridler again...

Banned

Nah, no jim carey...he had his shot.

I also did not care for the guy who played Two Face.

God Damn Famenchuan chose everybody... Batman will die by the time he faces the 4th... In that case it will have to be a justice league movie lol. Braniac was the man lol.

what about Solomon Grundy? lmao...that would be cool.