Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: my collection

Default my collection

Last edited by mateusz; 03-05-2010 at 07:56 PM.

'Section 9'

Where the fuck do you store all that DL'ed stuff?

+ You can't called DL'ed stuff a collection. I mean, I download all my shit (Serbia), but don't call it a collection.

buckwild-diggin_in_the_crates-2cd-2007-ftd = dopeness

_

Europeans always got the illest collections.

Liquid Swordsman Wu-Tang Gambino's Avatar

You have too much time on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Gambino View Post
    You have too much time on your hands.
    seriously... plus just note full albums. why note each version of the same song or album you have. i have 1000 albums. cd, not vinyl. i know i have the greatest cd collection. no joke. nobody has me beat. i'd post it if i could get someone to type it for me. hip-hoip is my life, i strive to find every good hip-hop artist out there. my itunes says i listen to 338 artist, no corny rappers either. let me stop bragging. if i could copy and paste my itunes libraby i would
    FCK A SHOUT OUT!

You got over 30 Ras Kass cds, but haven't checked out a single CunninLynguists album.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

there used to be a rapidshare link of 30000 albums, 60% of the links did not work

this guy doesnt buy albums he downloads them good job timmy !
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

Image if you had to pay ten dollars for each of those to own them. No one has that money to spend on music. So what do you do ? Keep your ears limited to whats around you and not search the global and down load. Do you keep in mind that your life is more important than any one Else's and keep your money and go to sleep soundly. It would be another thing if this guy doesn't buy CDs here and there but I doubt that. ( He has appreciation for music ) another point is if you can do some thing , and you are free to do it especially if there is no one to stop you why not. Another point is CDS crowd room and are now useless. It is the digtal age and no one has stopped the tapping of music. Guilt trips and denouncing others is pointless.

That's not a collection.

That's 0's and 1's.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

who said i dont buy stuff lol

orgianl cds are 0's and 1's as well, but you rama probably have live band at home that play for you anything you wish, dont you kid

plus 60% of this stuff is out of print so............

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by T®££§420 View Post
    Image if you had to pay ten dollars for each of those to own them. No one has that money to spend on music. So what do you do ? Keep your ears limited to whats around you and not search the global and down load. Do you keep in mind that your life is more important than any one Else's and keep your money and go to sleep soundly. It would be another thing if this guy doesn't buy CDs here and there but I doubt that. ( He has appreciation for music ) another point is if you can do some thing , and you are free to do it especially if there is no one to stop you why not. Another point is CDS crowd room and are now useless. It is the digtal age and no one has stopped the tapping of music. Guilt trips and denouncing others is pointless.
    i got like 300 cd's and here cd's range from $25-$45 ... it's really not that hard to spend money on cd's ... i go to jb hi fi after work every thursday and usually walk out with no less than 5 cd's
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
    i got like 300 cd's and here cd's range from $25-$45 ... it's really not that hard to spend money on cd's ... i go to jb hi fi after work every thursday and usually walk out with no less than 5 cd's
    I don't have thousands to spend on CDS. I don't think I would want to spend thousands even if I had it.

Banned

if ya had a J-O-B you'd find yourself with a weekly income and able to buy CD's ... believe it or not but cd's get acquired over time ...
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Im really glad I managed to see the movie before I saw this gif, otherwise I would have been pissed.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man