Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ****LORDS OF THE LOFI MEETS THE WU CORP ARMY MIXTAPE[free Download]***

D-Infinite

Props to Beatjitzu, he is one of the greatest! 1

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

respect to the godz and thanx 4 lettin us rock with yall on this joint...i'm gonna put all my ppls on to it...good looks on the album review...peace to the godz

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

yea im really feelin this mixtape

I been sleepin on the movement, u guys did ya thing

Let me say this about this tape..... damn.... yall some angry muthafuckas... LOL...

Industry and underground cats need to listen and take heed.. Because once you get people with the same common goal its no stoppin em.. I started the tape and let it play.. I didnt follow the playlist just like I would do any LB tape.. It seemed like a open night mic on LB beats.. Which is BANANAS.. Also I luved how there were no edits meaning yall spit right over all the LB madness he throws in beats.. and cats were SPITTIN!.. not a dull moment..

E.R.N. D.A.W.G.Y. man..

And Z.. Imma be honest.. Once I found out you was doing the mastering I was like.. ehh.. But you did a dope joint man.. Because you meshed the audio quality to match certain tracks.. I dont know if you were trying to do this, but it sounds like it and it gave the tracks even more character.. diggin that!..

Overall.. Respect to the Corp on this one.. A tape were nobody was physically together.. this is sick.. Imma have to put together a monsta mixtape and see what cats do with it lol..

peace..

"Yep"

D-Infinite

Props to MF Herbs.

Everyone who was on this project did the best they could with what they had...Shifter and DEVAMPS and Imperial Skills Empera had limited time due to being preoccupied, but when they dropped, they dropped very hard verses. The more experienced MC's like Sinapse, Ern Dawgy, Lord Zero, Max Mantis led the way, and everyone else followed suit dropping amazing bangers. Relatively new people to the Corp like Icabod Chang, H.Notik, and myself, all got great exposure too.

All in all...good work guys

Default Peace to Lord Zero and the Corps

What up Zero? Finally made it! Again to remind those who remember me..this is the same Eratic from the old Soundclick days.

Touchin' down to give props, and let all contributers know the latest mix tape is ill. Also Zero wanted to update you on the top secret project I spoke to you about at the beginning of the month..
    New Group name "Fred Willis and the Replicators feat. DJ Funky Luv" Album will be "Post Eratic Syndrome" Very unique concept, gonna blast the internet with a much different sound...so anyway I'm about 5 cuts into it at this point, and I'm lookin' to expand into some different production so I'm out here lookin' for cats who can bring some fuckin' ruckus on the beats...

Don't think I'm out here to cop a bunch of free shit out here either and forget the producer..Got a small budget..lol and of course producers get equal rights to the completed jointz. Not tryin' to get rich just trying to bomb these muthafuckas with some REAL Hip-Hop shit!

Let me know who's who since I'm new here, and I'll send links to your email addy's to hear a sample of what I got goin' on.. Also would like to contribute some rhymes to the next corps mix tape, so let me know what's happenin'

Peace,
    E

D-Infinite

^^^ What the?

Anyway...

Cats who slept on this, seriously wake up and peep it, shit is off the chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin. Lord Beatjitzu's finest beats, and the dopest of the Wu Corp Army tearing into them with no restraint at all! As MF said, its open mic night on Beatjitzu tracks!

Get at it ASAP! PEACE!

any mc's need beats feel free to get at me, all the free beats yall want!

Veteran Member

WUTANGCORPDOTCOM_-_LORDS_OF_THE_LO_FI_MEETS_THE_WU_CORP_ARMY_-_2008.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/13318053...RMY_-_2008.zip

Grösse:95944 KB
    Downloads:1205
    Letzter Download:30.10.2008 15:14:57

THE WU CORP ARMY HITS YOUTUBE!
    FAR OVERDUE BUT HERES THE VID I MADE 3 TRACKS FROM THE MIXTAPE

Veteran Member

Grösse:95944 KB
    Downloads:1301
    Letzter Download:06.12.2008 00:13:00