Thread: !!! Postin' 2nite @ 9pm "INTUNE" Off The Much Anticipated "STRANGE DAYZ MIXTAPE" !!!

L~>1<~NKS

Default !!! Postin' 2nite @ 9pm "INTUNE" Off The Much Anticipated "STRANGE DAYZ MIXTAPE" !!!

TUNE IN (click the followin l1nk):

"INTUNE"

IF U WANT A HIGHER QUALITY TRACK - SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

I WELCOME ANY FEEDBACK!

ENJOY..
    P.E.A.C.E.

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 07-30-2008 at 05:49 PM.

ur lucky were on holy grounds!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

what happened? its well past 9

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    what happened? its well past 9
    Where it sayz "INTUNE" - the arrow shourld turn into a finger etc...then... CLICK!

this has gots to be the longest time for downloading a single track lol shit sux i still havent heard the shit!

FOLLOW!!

I Heard It Like 4 Times,

Seriously Tho

The Sample In The Begining Sux, U Gat That Delay Shit And It Makes It Hard To Understand,

The Beat Sounds Dope But The Levels Are Fucked Up,
    Ur Vocals Ar Too Low!

I Fu Could Post The Lyrics Maybe I Can Understand Whut Ur Saying!

Other Than That Mmm Shit Sux And I Mean That In The Most Constructive Way Posble!

Oh And Way Too Much Special Effects, It Takes Away From Whut Ever It Is Ur Saying!

FOLLOW!!

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    I Heard It Like 4 Times,

Seriously Tho

The Sample In The Begining Sux, U Gat That Delay Shit And It Makes It Hard To Understand,

The Beat Sounds Dope But The Levels Are Fucked Up,
    Ur Vocals Ar Too Low!

I Fu Could Post The Lyrics Maybe I Can Understand Whut Ur Saying!

Other Than That Mmm Shit Sux And I Mean That In The Most Constructive Way Posble!

Oh And Way Too Much Special Effects, It Takes Away From Whut Ever It Is Ur Saying!
    U must have sum caca speakers - cuz each effect has been remastered and the levels are on point! I've tested each set point: Cars, 5.1, Headphones and all the levels at least for a sampled beat are straight. As far as the reverbs and delays go - yea there everywhere but that's cuz along with the beat I felt the voacls needed sum complexity to them - it's a symphonic beat, prolly the hardest track I've ever had to mix n mas, but it's done.

The sample in the beginin' is purposefully done to fuck wit ur head while ur high and when the beat drop ur takin straight to a complex mindstate. I thinks that's what it iz, maybe too complex for u skamp - give it time, trust me its better then any other radio horse shit u've heard down here.

I can't post all the lyrics but I'll give u the FIRST hook:

STRINGS, KICKS, BASSES, RINGS L1NK PATTERNS 'ROUND SATURN / EARTH FIRST THEN U-N-I VERSE, WERD I STAND FIRM / CLAPS, BLOWBACK RAPS, THUNDERCLAPS, FANS DANCE, DRUGS ENHANCE, CASH STACKS, SCATTERED ASS SHAKES GROUND!!!

(HOOK II IS DIFFERNT THEN AT THE CLIMAX OF THE TRACK BOTH HOOKS COME IN AT 1NCE ON WIT MORE FIRE)

Im gonna up the track on Youtube and see what the deal iz... I need more feedback yawl.

P.E.A.C.E.
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 07-30-2008 at 05:33 PM.

L~>1<~NKS

YOUTUBE VID UP'D.

Its an improvement over the last audio of this. I dont know if the Youtube audio is different but it seemed like it.

I'm kinda half and half about this track. I dont wanna lie and tell you its dope cuz I dont do that and it wouldnt get you anywhere.

This is on the level of some audio up in here but doesnt stand out hard. The hook sounds off time at points and its kinda unclear what the theme is here.

You got outer space talk and Tits and ass talk. I also heard about the stage and all that.

What are you summing up with this track homie? I'm just curious.

also , who made this beat.

peace links

First I want to apologize for moving your thread to the Downloads and Links... I thought that you posted the full thing.

I am iffy about the quality and Skampoe is right you need to Fix that intro... I can barely understand it. Beat was not too bad, but your flow and rhyming needs improvement in many areas... now I dont rap, but I hear cats tear it up all day in the audio booth...major talent here. The hook are cool, but that mix is terrible... wassup with all the echo effects?? You have to executite that the right way to get away with it. Also you fall off beats at time. I am taking you are new at recording?? Keep doing your thing... hopefully the next single if better.

Quote Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
    U must have sum caca speakers !

I can't post all the lyrics but I'll give u the FIRST hook:

STRINGS, KICKS, BASSES, RINGS L1NK PATTERNS 'ROUND SATURN / EARTH FIRST THEN U-N-I VERSE, WERD I STAND FIRM / CLAPS, BLOWBACK RAPS, THUNDERCLAPS, FANS DANCE, DRUGS ENHANCE, CASH STACKS, SCATTERED ASS SHAKES GROUND!!!

P.E.A.C.E.
    DAT RIGHT THERE WHEN I READ IT SOUND DOPE AS HELL BUT I CANT MAKE IT OUT WHEN U SAY IT!

PEACE NIGGIE

FOLLOW!!

L~>1<~NKS

Good shit - like a I said I appreciate all feedback... so since yawl stayed true imma give you a lil insight on the L1NKS concept(s) - I'll keep it short....

First a lil History, then the Strange Dayz Mixtape Concept, then I'll Breakdown "Intune" for yawl:

In 2001 me and about 12 or 14 other cats started up an indie label "ZION RECORDS" - I called it the NOIZ crew.

Want to email somebody a link to this photo?

*** ZION NOIZ 'BOUT TO HIT THA STAGE - SPRINGFEST '02 ***

For about 3/4 years we did our thing...The mission for us was gettin as much hardcore genre's in one label as possible: Hip Hop, Rock, Reggae, Poetry sessions, and sum R&B. We experimented alot, we divided niggaz in groups of 3, 2's, solo's, rock bands of about 5 and collabed and l1nked sum of the genre's. WE did madd show's - shit was poppin... never got booed... Unfortunaley certain individuals in the group couldn't keep the pace, shit got ugly, label went straight to hell in a handbasket

So now it's been about 4 years of dead silence and I jus felt the need to stick to what I know... Hip Hop. Only this time Im takin my knowledge to another level and that's production. Im still lil wet behind the ears but Im gettin pretty fuckin' good at it. The MC part is def rusty, Im re-werkin it but right now - makin music iz my priority.

The Strange Dayz concept is real simple. Strange Dayz is 1ne of my favorite Sci Fi flicks of all time. If you've seen the flick u'll know more where Im goin with this. The gist is already in the title - Im basically gonna tell it how I see the world from my Point of View. Each tracks gonna have dialogue from the flick and me and sum of my doods will elaborate on that.
    I wanna make this mic cuz I never really put out an album while I was in ZION - that's why in the beginin of "Intune" I say "Back in the booth" - it's been a minute. So I gotta get this out the way quick so I can focus on the next level.

It'll consist of about 8 music tracks (the dialogue'll be skippable), and when I can get my beat concept copywritten - I'll throw in a couple of my beats and my partners beats as a bonus. The beats in the tracks are obviously gonna be used beats - it's a MIXTAPE.

"Intune" is all about me...L1NKS. L1NKS is basically being Intune with this planet and whatever's in it - good or evil (there's more to it but nah it would take a blunt and half for you to absorb it).

So the sample from the flick at the beginin' represents me the dood who's gonna connect you to whatever you want - in this case it's all the elements in the song... Synths, Strings, Kicks, Basses, Rings, Claps, Symphony etc.. but then the verses are jus me spittin how I've always spit all complex n shit, that's me, but not all the time - I jus felt like since the beat so complex I wanted to expand upon that. The beat's the them from GTA IV - haha I know yawl heard it - it's at the start of the game. It's Produced by Micahel Hunter. Yo, the first time I heard that shit I was like gotdamn... i had to jump on that shit. I jus didn't know how to do it cuz IT"S NOT A HIP HOP BEAT, although obviously I flipped it cuz it def had sum hip hop elements in that shit.

HERE'S THE SECOND HOOK:

"SYNTH, STRINGS, KICKS, BASSES, RINGS GRIP NECKS, TAKE BREATHS, MAX SEX, MAX A MESS - NUTHIN LESS / CLAPS SMACK ASS, ATTACK DUSH PUSS, RUB CLITS, SUCK TITS, LUV DOVES, DUST WHORE'S - NUTHIN MORE"

Anyway - i gotta leave that track alone and move to the next 1ne. I might or might not take the effects off - thing of it iz MIAMI loves all that crazy shit. So I gotta please my city first, feel me? Im not aimin for fame - jus sumthin new and L1NK people to that.

there it iz...

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 07-31-2008 at 05:58 PM.