Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football Season Is Right Around the Corner

Quote Originally Posted by kurupt_kw View Post
    I disagree. If he can learn how to read defences and become an accurate pocket passer he will become a beast. With the threat of the pass on defence's minds it will open up the field for him to run. Since he is a threat with his feet if defences load up to contain him and he were efficient in the passing game then that would open things up for the big play. At this point he is a one dimensional QB.

Basically he needs to be like David Garrard cause then you'd have an all star QB on your hands. he he
    I wouldn't ever count Vince out. I watched him throughout college and the dude is as clutch as any one guy can be. Its gonna be crazy in the South cuz every team is good to really fuckin good and something's gotta give

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    They had every chance to get a nice reciever for Young in the draft and they failed on that. Lavelle Hawkins??? the most garbage recieving core in the league
    U gonna post hate on a nigga that has never even played a down in the league? Were u sayin Tom Brady would be a hall of fame QB before his first pre-season?