Page 282 of 284 FirstFirst ... 182232272273274275276277278279280281282283284 LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 4254

Thread: Wu Sample Originals

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    @birdcage

Video not available? can you post artist and song title
    Marry Wells "It Had To Be You"

https://youtu.be/dxe8uo2aV7E
    Dom Pachino Hard Copy Produced By Mathematics

Blunted Soul

Cilva, funny how you seem to find this one more plausible for Glaziers than the one I suggested a while back (below). To be sure, the lore of rare origins for certain samples runs deep in the digging community and often requires myth-busting. This one seems to belong to that category, unfortunately.

No unsticking this please.

Also, word on the streets is... the infamous Glaciers of Ice sample can be found in the intro of the Activision Keystone Kapers videogame. I haven't been able to check and know nothing of videogames, but if anyone wants to look, go for it. Just a rumor but from quite a reliable source I'd say, but who knows. And Rae does mention the Keystone Kaper in the songs lyrics. Let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post

This?

This thread doesn't get posted in much for a sticky but who am I to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by patriquino View Post
    Raekwon's Glaciers of Ice samples Aguaturbia's Heart Breaker (link)
    He means at 3.12... interesting.. not conviced yet, but it's close.
    Doesn't it convince you a little more that the sample appears in the same key and pitch as the one used in Glaciers?
    I'm convinced to the degree that someone somehow needs to disprove this claim for me to reconsider it. Im not saying that it's entirely impossible that this isn't the right track, but in my humble opinion, there isn't really anything about it that seems to suggest otherwise. Also, Rza was sampling this kind of genre at the time (eg. Frank Zappa in Cold World, Three Dog Night in Investigative Reports). What are the basis for your skepsis?

Blunted Soul

Raekwon's Glaciers of Ice samples Aguaturbia's Heart Breaker

Look what you made me do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS-9zlWLDow

To everyone who doubted me. Here is the requested manipulation of Aguaturbia's Heart Breaker sample over the Glaciers break. I haven't changed the pitch or key, they appear as original.
    Unfortunately, Whosampled denies submissions of this sample based on prior rejected attempts.

Cilva, funny how you seem to find this one more plausible for Glaziers than the one I suggested a while back (below). To be sure, the lore of rare origins for certain samples runs deep in the digging community and often requires myth-busting. This one seems to belong to that category, unfortunately.
    Raekwon's Glaciers of Ice samples Aguaturbia's Heart Breaker (link)
    He means at 3.12... interesting.. not conviced yet, but it's close.
    Doesn't it convince you a little more that the sample appears in the same key and pitch as the one used in Glaciers?
    I'm convinced to the degree that someone somehow needs to disprove this claim for me to reconsider it. Im not saying that it's entirely impossible that this isn't the right track, but in my humble opinion, there isn't really anything about it that seems to suggest otherwise. Also, Rza was sampling this kind of genre at the time (eg. Frank Zappa in Cold World, Three Dog Night in Investigative Reports). What are the basis for your skepsis?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    someone would need to manipulate the sample to match glaciers of ice for me to be convinced
    Have it replayed by someone here and manipulated, like the guy who incredibly found the Tai Chi sample, that was masterfully found.. the key is similar indeed, but it's missing a gritty edge to it... I believe the glaciers sample is close to the As It Was Written sample if I'm not mistaken... could very well be from that genre I agree

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Raekwon's Glaciers of Ice samples Aguaturbia's Heart Breaker

Look what you made me do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS-9zlWLDow

To everyone who doubted me. Here is the requested manipulation of Aguaturbia's Heart Breaker sample over the Glaciers break. I haven't changed the pitch or key, they appear as original.
    Unfortunately, Whosampled denies submissions of this sample based on prior rejected attempts.
    I still don't think it's it brother Patriquino. It's a sample in a very similar vein, but I know for example that RZA doesn't usually play extra bass over a sample that has a bassline in it. He uses the sample baseline on a seperate track. If you listen to your sample bass and to Glaciers bass, you'll notice a small but important basskey missing. Especially when you pitch the sample up to match Glaciers key, the bassline completely speeds up and comes in too quick.

I recently found a sample from Russia, 1970s that completely matched Elements Of Surprise by La The Dark. Wasn't a remake or anything, just a sonic coincidence. I think you've found one of those that is close to the sample you're looking for, but I don't think it's the actual one.

Blunted Soul

I still don't think it's it brother Patriquino. It's a sample in a very similar vein, but I know for example that RZA doesn't usually play extra bass over a sample that has a bassline in it. He uses the sample baseline on a seperate track. If you listen to your sample bass and to Glaciers bass, you'll notice a small but important basskey missing. Especially when you pitch the sample up to match Glaciers key, the bassline completely speeds up and comes in too quick.

I recently found a sample from Russia, 1970s that completely matched Elements Of Surprise by La The Dark. Wasn't a remake or anything, just a sonic coincidence. I think you've found one of those that is close to the sample you're looking for, but I don't think it's the actual one.

As much as I hate to admit it, but you might be right. I am, however, even less convinced by the Keystone Kapers myth. Video game soundtracks back then sounded nothing like the organic sonics of Glaciers, or even of my suggestion above.

My list of holy grails remains to be:

Rza - Tragedy (still not convinced that it is Roger Webb)

Rae - Glaciers of Ice (still not convinced by my own claim above)

Sunz of Man - 5 Arch angel (guitar)

Wu - the M.G.M

I might have missed it on a previous page, I'm guessing you asked RZA what it was and he couldn't remember.

Does anybody know Bronze Nazareth - Black Dawn?

Cilva, maybe it's stupid but can't you just RZA about it? I think he will tell you if it's the sample or not.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

M.m.o. Kinda Hard

Anyone know the Ghostface “Child’s Play” sample for the beat switch that kicks in at 1:28 min mark then 2:32 mark that rides out thru the end of the song?

Is it the same “Aretha, play one for me” sample?

That beat/specific sample sounds so familiar and I can’t figure out where else I’ve heard it and who else has used that portion of the sample.

Thanks for anyone that can help

Blunted Soul

Revolutionairy use of AI technology to identify samples

https://www.tracklib.com/blog/digging-samples-ai

Apparently someone figured out a way to use Google's song recognition software to identify samples. Google Assistant is allegedly capable of detecting samples less than one second long, even some samples that have been chopped or time-stretched.
    This is how the sample for Mobb Deep's Hell on Earth was found recently.

In order for this method to work in theory, I suppose you have to find at least a piece of the sample that is not clotted with other samples or drums.

Obviously I've been wanting to try this out myself but the software (Bluestacks) necessary to run Google Assistant on a desktop doesn't work on my M1 Mac.
    Perhaps some tech savvy people on here have better luck.
    Last edited by patriquino; 06-15-2023 at 08:45 AM.

The AI starts to bother me, for real. Shit's terrifying lol

But using it for sample detecting may be a great thing. I don't think it'll be able to find everything tho

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Came across a couple of old lists I had, I'm just going to paste here:

A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation (Method Man & Redman - You)
    Aaron Neville - Everybody Plays The Fool (Gravediggaz - Freak The Sorceress & Bobby Digital - Fools)
    Al Green - Belle (Gravediggaz - Killing Fields)
    Al Green - Call Me (Come Back Home)
    Al Green - Gotta Find A New World (Ghostface Killah - Iron Maiden)
    Al Green - Here I Am (Sunz Of Man - Natural High)
    Al Green - Light My Fire (Killarmy - Burning Season)
    Al Green - Love And Happiness (Wu-Syndicate - Bust A Slug & Sunz Of Man - No Love Without Hate)
    Al Green - Simply Beautiful (Suga Bang Bang - Don't Test Wu Stallion)
    Al Green - Something (La The Darkman - Wu-Blood Kin)
    Al Green - Strong As Death, Sweet As Love (KGB - Bless Ya Life / Ghostface Killa - Iron Maiden)
    Al Green - You Ought To Be With Me (Ghostface Killah - 260)
    Al Hirt - Al Di La (Killarmy - Monster)
    Albert King - Oh, Pretty Woman (Wu-Tang Clan - The Jump Off)
    Allen Toussaint - Louie (Gravediggaz - Constant Elivation)
    Allen Toussaint - No Love (Gravediggaz - Diary Of A Madman)
    Allen Toussaint Orchestra - Underdog (Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin Ta Fuck Wit)
    Ann Peebles - I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down (Sunz Of Man - The Plan)
    Ann Peebles - I've Got The Papers, You've Got The Man (Wu-Tang Clan - Rules)
    Ann Peebles - One Way Street (Inspectah Deck - Friction)
    Ann Peebles - Trouble, Heartaches And Sadness (GZA - Shadow Boxin' & Bobby Digital - Throw Your Flag Up))
    Ann Sexton - I'm His Wife (Inspectah Deck - Friction)
    Aretha Franklin - Call me (Method Man - Spazzola)
    Aretha Franklin - Land Of Dreams (La The Darkman - 4 Souls)
    Aretha Franklin - One Step Ahead (Ghostface Killah Ft.Mos Def - Miss Fat Booty Part 2)
    Audio Two - Top Billin (Shyheim - One's 4 Da Money)
    Baby Huey - Hard Times (Ghostface Killah - Buck 50
    Barbara Mason - All In Love Is Fair (Killarmy - Shelter)
    Barbara Mason - Yes I'm Ready (Killarmy - Sweatshops / Afterhours)
    Barbara & The Browns - In My Heart (Wu-Tang Clan - Yall Been Warned)
    Barry White - Love Serenade (Gravediggaz - Never Gonna Come Back)
    Barry White - Mellow Mood (Raekwon - North Star)
    Barry White - You, I Adore (Cappadonna - Black Boy)
    Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Bit More Baby (Ghostface Killah - The Watch)
    Basil Polerdouris - Conan The Barbarian (Raekwon - Casablanca)
    BB King - Chains And Things (Bobby Digital - Can't Loose)
    Beatles - Do You Want To Know A Secret (Cilvaringz & Rza - You'll Never Know)
    Bill Withers - Tender Things (Killarmy - One To Grow On)
    Billy Holiday - It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing (Killarmy - Swingin' Swords)
    Billy Paul - Baby Brown (Wu-Tang Clan - In The Hood)
    Billy Paul - I'm Just A Prisoner (Wu-Tang Clan - Babies)
    Biz Markie - Nobody Beats The Biz (Ghostface Killah - Mighty Healthy)
    Black Ivory - I Keep Asking You Questions (Raekwon - Criminology)
    Blood, Sweat & Tears - I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know (Wu-Tang Clan - Maria)
    Bob James - Adult Situations (Wu-Tang Clan - Radioactive/Four Assassins)
    Bob James - Nautilus (Ghostface Killah - Daytona 500)
    Bob James & Earl Klugh - Winding River (Buddha Monk - Got's Like Come On Thru)
    Bob James - Take Me To The Mardi Grass (Ghostface Killah - Flowers)
    Bobby Womack - Across 110th Street (Ghostface Killah feat. Tekitha - Walking Through The Darkness)
    Booker T And The MGs - Children Don't Get Weary (Raekwon - Glaciers Of Ice)
    Booker T And The MGs - Hip Hug Her (ODB - Hippa To Da Hoppa)
    Booker T And The MGs - Sunny (Gravediggaz - 1-800 Suicide)
    Booker T And The MGs - 40.000 Headsmen (Ghostface Killah - Theodore)
    Brighter Side Of Darkness - Love Jones (RZA - Love Jones)
    Burt Bacharach - The Look Of Love (Shyheim - Dear God)
    Cal Tjader - Django (Raekwon Ft. Davina - So Good)
    Cameo - Back And Forth (Wu-Tang Clan - Gravel Pit)
    Chaka Khan - You Got The Love (GP Wu - Party People)
    Chambers Brothers - So Tired (Street Life - Snuffed Out)
    Chris Spheeris - Andula (Raekwon - Jury)
    Chris Spheeris - Eros (Raekwon - Live From New York)
    Chris Spheeris - Field Of Tears (Raekwon - The Table)
    Count Basie & Billie Holliday - Swing Brother Swing (Killarmy - Swinging Swords)
    Crusaders - A Ballad For Joe Louis (Method Man & Redman - How High)
    Curtis Mayfield - Hard Times (RZA - Cakes)
    Dark Latin Groves - Lagrimas (Cappadonna - The Grits)
    Das Efx - Mic Cheka (Method Man & Redman - Cheka)
    Dave Matthews - Sandworms (Method Man & Redman - Maaad Crew)
    David Axelrod - Terri's Tune (Inspectah Deck - Elevation & Ghostface Killah - Stay True)
    David Axelrod - The Smile (Cappadonna Ft. Pete Rock - Strange Fruit)
    David Porter - Hang On Sloopy (Wu-Tang Clan - Do You Really)
    David Porter - Storm In The Summertime (Ghostface Killah feat. Killa Sin & Rza - Strawberries)
    David Porter - The Masquerade Is Over (GZA - Duel Of The Iron Mic)
    Detriot Emeralds - You're Getting Too Smart (Raekwon - Incarcerated Scarfaces)
    Diana Ross - My Hero Is A Gun (Ruthless Bastards - Bastards & Ghostface Killah - Ghost Deini)
    Donny Hathaway - Little Ghetto Boy [Live] (Wu-Tang Clan - Little Ghetto Boy)
    Donny Hathaway - She Is My Lady (Ghostface Killah - )
    Dr Buzzard's Original Savannah Band - Cherchez La Femme (Ghostface Killah - Cherchez La Ghost)
    Duke Ellington & John Coltrane - My Little Brown Book (Killah Priest - Fake MC's)
    Earth Wind & Fire - Mom (Killarmy - Camouflage Ninjas)
    Earth, Wind & Fire - Shining Star (Sunz Of Man - Shining Star)
    Eddie Holman - It's Over (Ghostface Killah - Nutmeg)
    Edwin Starr - Easin It (Shyheim - Real Bad Boys / Masta Killa feat. Superb - The Man)
    Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Promenade (Method Man - Tical)
    Eric Sermon - Tell 'Em (Method Man & Redman - Big Dogs)
    Eugene McDaniels - Jagger The Dagger (Gravediggaz - Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide)
    Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again (RZA - Tragedy)
    Five Stairsteps - Dont Change Your Love (Shyheim - Pass It Off)
    Five Stairsteps - I Feel A Song In My Heart (Raekwon - Can It Be All So Simple Remix)
    Flaming Ember - Mind, Body And Soul (Sunz Of Man - Intellectuals)
    Gary Burton - Las Vegas Tango (Inspectah Deck Ft. Big Pun - Tres Leches)
    Gene Plum - Back At You (GZA - Beneath The Surface)
    George & Gwen McRae - The Rub (Method Man & Redman - Cereal Killer)
    George Benson - The Changing World (Sunz Of Man Ft. Faf Larage - Saga 2000 & Wu-Tang Clan - A Better Tomorrow)
    George Jackson - Aretha, Sing One For Me (Ghostface Killah - Child Play)
    Gladys Knight And The Pips - Giving Up (Wu-Tang Clan - Heaterz)
    Gladys Knight And The Pips - If I Were Your Woman (La The Darkman - Love)
    Gladys Knight And The Pips - Queen Of Tears (Ghostface Killah - Wu Banga 101)
    Gladys Knight And The Pips - The Way We Were (Wu-Tang Clan - Can It Be All So Simple)
    Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (Method Man - Release Yo' Delf)
    Good Times TV Theme (Ghostface Killah - Good Times)
    GQ - Disco Nights (Raekwon - Raw)
    Grover Washington Jr. - All The King's Horses (Killah Priest - Information)
    Grover Washington Jr. - Mister Magic (Raekwon - Heart To Heart)
    Gwen McRae - Funky Sensation (Shyheim - Can You Feel It)
    Henry Mancini - Theme From 'The Girl From Petrovka' (Ghostface Killah Ft. Pete Rock - Tha Game)
    Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - Treasure Of San Miguel (Method Man - Release Yo' Delf)
    Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - You Know How To Make Me Feel So Good (Raekwon - Rainy Days [Remix])
    Homer Louis Randolph III - A Theme From Love Story (Sunz Of Man - Soldiers Of Darkness & Killarmy - The Push)
    Honey Drippers - Impeach The President (Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta F' Wit)
    Incredible Hulk - Walkaway Theme (Killarmy - Wake Up / Raekwon - Ice Cream)
    Iron Butterfly - Lonely Boy (Raekwon - Shark Niggas [Biters])
    Isaac Hayes - Going In Circles (Ghostface Killah - Malcolm)
    Isaac Hayes - Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedalymistic (Shyheim - Here Come The Hits)
    Isaac Hayes - Joy (Inspectah Deck - Trouble Man)'
    Isaac Hayes - The Took Of Love (Rza feat. The Isaac Hayes Band - The Oddessey)
    Isley Brothers - Ohio/Machine Gun (Killarmy - Universal Soldiers)
    Jackson 5 - I Wanna Be Where You Are (Shyheim - So Long)
    Jackson 5 - Maybe Tomorrow (Ghostface Killah - All That I Got Is You)
    Jaco Pastorious - Opus Pocus (Shyheim - On And On [DJ Premier Remix])
    Jacques Brel - Ne Me Quitte Pas (Ghostface Killah - Camay)
    James Brown - Can I Get Some Help (Shyheim - Here Come The Hits)
    James Brown - Funky President (Ghostface Killah - Mighty Healthy)
    James Brown - The Payback (Method Man & Redman - Cheka)
    Jerry Butler - I'm Your Mechanical Man (Method Man - Bring The Pain)
    Jerry Goldsmith - Get Flynt (Rza feat. Killa Beez - Get Familiar)
    JJ Johnson - Parade Strut (Wu-Tang Clan - The Uzzi)
    Joe Farrell - Upon This Rock (Method Man & Redman - Run 4 Cover)
    Joe Tex - I'll Never Leave Home Without You (Ol'Dirty Bastard - Snakes)
    Allen Toussaint/Johnny Manthis - No Love (Gravediggaz - Diary Of A Madman)
    Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton - Islands In The Stream (ODB Ft. Pras - Ghetto Superstar)
    King Floyd - Don't Leave Me Lonely (Wu-Tang Clan - For Heaven's Sake)
    Koko Taylor - Wang Dang Doodle (Raekwon - Incarcerated Scarfaces)
    Labi Siffre - I Got The Blue (Wu-Tang Clan - CREAM / Eminem - My Name Is)
    Les McAnn & Eddie Harris - Benjamin (Ghostface Killah, Mobb Deep & Reakwon - Right Back At You)
    Lionel Ritchie - All Night Long (KGB - Party, Thuggin, Cheddar, Forever)
    Lionel Ritchie - Penny Lover (Raekwon - All I Got Is You [Part 2])
    Little Feat - Spanish Moon (Method Man & Redman - A Special Joint)
    Lord Finesse - Return Of The Funky Man (Shyheim - Move It Over Here)
    Lowell Fulsom - Tramp (Wu-Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck [The Jump Off])
    Lyn Collins - Ain't No Sunshine (ODB - Don't U Know & Ghostface Killah - Cobra Clutch
    & Method Man - Mr.Sandman & Wu-Tang Killa Beez - Taking Up Space)
    Lyn Collins - Me And My Baby Got A Good Thing Going (Ghostface Killah & Charlie Baltimore - Stand Up)
    Mable John - Your Taking Up Another Man's Space (Wu-Tang Killa Beez - Taking Up Space)
    Mad Lads - Gone, The Promises Of Yesterday (Cappadonna Ft. Ghostface Killah - 97 Mentality)
    Mario Lanza - Dicitencello Vuie (Killarmy - Day One & Killarmy - Originators)
    Marion Marlowe - The Man In The Raincoat (Killah Priest - From Then Till Now)
    Marvin Gaye - Far Cry (U-God - Bizarre)
    Marvin Gaye - Mercy, Mercy Me (Sunz Of Man - 5 Arch Angels)
    Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - You're All I Need To Get By (Method Man & Mary J Blige - You're All I Need)
    Mash Theme (Killarmy - 5 Stars)
    Matt Monroe - Memphis In June (Sunz Of Man Ft. IAM - La Saga)
    Maze Ft. Frankie Beverly - Joy And Pain (La The Darkman - Spring Water)
    MFSB & The Three Degrees - Love Is The Message (Cappadonna - Love Is The Message)
    Mighty Clouds Of Joy - Bright Tomorrow (Method Man - Cradle Rock)
    Mighty Ryders - Star Children (Bobby Digital - Love Jones)
    Montana - Warp Factor II (Method Man - Retro Godfather)
    Nino Rota - Godfather Theme (Killarmy - The Cookout)
    Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & Michael Brook - Sweet Pain (Killah Priest - Atoms To Adam)
    Ohio Players - Pain (Shyheim - Here I Am)
    Ohio Players - Our Love Has Died (Killah Priest - B.I.B.L.E)
    Oliver Sain - Night Time (RZA Ft. Ras Kass - The End)
    Otis Redding - A Change Is Gonna Come (Ghostface Killah - Fish)
    Otis Redding - Cigarettes And Coffee (Royal Fam - Army Brickaid)
    Otis Redding - Hard To Handle (Method Man Ft. Capleton - Wings In The Morning - Wu-Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck)
    OV Wright - Drowning On Dry Land (Method Man & Redman - Dat's Dat Shit & Bobby Digital - Be A Man)
    OV Wright - Into Something (Can't Shake Loose) (Ghostface Killah - Motherless Child)
    OV Wright - Let's Straighten It Out (Wu-Tang Clan - America)
    OV Wright - Motherless Child (Ghostface Killah - Motherless Child)
    OV Wright - When You Took Your Love From Me (Cappadonna - Slang Editorial)
    OV Wright - A Nickle And A Nail (Shyheim feat. Hellrazah - Co-Defendants)
    Parliament - Give Up The Funk (Method Man & Redman - Tear The Roof Off)
    Parliament - All Your Goodies Are Gone (Ghostface Killah - Woodrow The Basehead)
    Patrice Rushen - Settle For My Love (Shyheim - Shaolin Style)
    Percy Sledge - The Dark End Of The Street (Sunz Of Man - 5 Arch Angels)
    Peter Nero - A Time For Us (Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet) (Wu-Tang Clan - A Better Tomorrow / Cilvaringz - Epic OF Bitter Triumph)
    Pink Floyd - We Don't Need No Education (Remedy - Education)
    Portishead - Over (Bobby Digital - Kiss Of A Black Widow)
    Richard Clayderman - Theme From Love Story (Othorized Fam - Love Stories)
    Rick James - Cold Blooded (ODB - Cold Blooded)
    Rufus Thomas - Do The Funky Penguin (Ghostface Killah - The Grain)
    Rufus Thomas - Funky Way (Wu-Tang Clan - Carefull Click Click)
    Rufus Thomas - The Breakdown (Ghostface Killah - The Grain)
    Sade Adu - Paradise (Inspectah Deck - Trouble Man)
    Sam Cookes - A Change Is Gonna Come (Ghostface Killah - The Soul Controller)
    Solomon Burke - Cool Breeze (Ghostface Killah - Apollo Kids)
    Soul Children - Don't Take My Kindness For Weakness (RZA - Wu-Wear)
    Southside Movement - I've Been Watching You (KGB - Shit Is Grim)
    Stevie wonder - They Won't Go When I Go (Black Knights - Simply Ludicris)
    Syl Johnson - Could I Be Falling In Love (Raekwon - Heaven And Hell)
    Syl Johnson - Different Strokes (Wu-Tang Clan - Shame On A Nigga)
    Syl Johnson - Don't Do It (Inspectah Deck - Movas & Shakers)
    Syl Johnson - I Hate Walked Away (Ghostface Killah - We Made It & RZA - Show Ya Love)
    Syl Johnson - I Heard The Love Chimes (Sunz Of Man - Strange Eyes)
    Syl Johnson - Is It Because I'm Black (Wu-Tang Clan - Hollow Bones)
    Syl Johnson - That's Just My Luck (Shyheim - Things Happen)
    Teddy Pendergrass - And If I Had (Ghostface Killah - Camay)
    Teddy Pendergrass - Can't We Try (Ghostface Killah - Camay)
    Teddy Pendergrass - Come Go With Me (Buddha Monk - Life's A Scheme)
    Terry Knight & The Pack - I Who Have Nothing (Gza - Publicity)
    The Animals - House Of The Rising Sun (Masta Killa - Secret Rivals)
    The Charmels - I'll Never Grow Old (Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.)
    The Dramatics - In The Rain (Ghostface Killah - In The Rain)
    The Dramatics - Tune Up (Inspectah Deck - Show And Prove)
    The Emotions - I Like It (ODB - Shimmy Shimmy Ya)
    The Emotions - If You Think It [You May As Well Do It](Raekwon - Verbal Intercourse)
    The New Birth - Honey Bee (Wu-Tang Clan - Clan In Da Front)
    The New Birth - Wildflower (Gravediggaz - Unexplained)
    The Sweet Inspirations - Why Marry (Raekwon - Criminology)
    The Sweet Inspirations - Wishes & Dishes (Sunz Of Man - Grandz)
    The Sweet Inspirations - You Roam When You Don't Get At Home (Ghostface Killah - One)
    The Sylvers - I Wish That I Could Talk To You (Ghostface Killah - Mighty Healthy)
    Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me This Way (Killah Priest - Tai Chi)
    Thelonious Monk - Black And Tan Fantasy (Wu-Tang Clan - Shame On A Nigga)
    Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes (Buddha Monk - Sometime Faces & Moongod - Trial Of The Broken Blades)
    Wendy Rene - After Laughter [Comes Tears] (Wu-Tang Clan - Tearz & Bobby Digital - Black Widow Part 2)
    William Bell - I Forgot To Be Your Lover (Killah Priest - One Step)
    Willie Mitchell - Groovin' (GZA - Liquid Swords)
    Wislon Pickett - Jealous Love (Cappadonna feat. Ghostface Killah - Supermodel)
    X Clan - Funkin' Lesson (Method Man & Redman - Tear It Off)

[100 Degrees; 9th Prince] Bumpy's Lament; Isaac Hayes
    [1-800 Suicide (Poisonous Mix); Gravediggaz] [Protect Ya Neck; Wu-Tang Clan] [Pass The Bone; GZA ft. RZA] [Napsack; Shyheim] Impeach The President; Honey Drippers
    [1-800 Suicide; Gravediggaz] One Man Band; Monk Higgins
    [1-800 Suicide; Gravediggaz] Sunny; Booker T. & The MG's
    [260; Ghostface Killah] You Ought To Be With Me; Al Green
    [4 Souls; LA The Darkman] Land Of Dreams; Aretha Franklin
    [5 Arch Angels; Sunz Of Man] The Dark End Of The Street; Percy Sledge
    [5 Stars; Killarmy ft. Masta Killa] Theme From M.A.S.H.; Mike Altman & Johnny Mandel

[7th Chamber; Wu-Tang Clan] Spinning Wheel; Lonnie Smith
    ['88 Freestyle; Theodore Unit] Long Live The Kane; Big Daddy Kane

['88 Freestyle; Theodore Unit] Set It Off; Big Daddy Kane
    ['88 Freestyle; Theodore Unit] The Mexican; Babe Ruth
    ['96 Recreation; RZA, Cappadonna & ODB] Ferry Cross The Mersey; Gerry & The Pacemakers
    ['97 Mentality; Cappadonna] Promises Of Yesterday; The Mad Lads
    [A Better Tomorrow; Wu-Tang Clan] [Epic Of Bitter Triumph; Cilvaringz] A Time For Us; Peter Nero
    [A Day To God Is A 1000 Years; RZA] I Love You Porgy; Billie Holiday
    [A Special Joint; Method Man & Redman] Spanish Moon; Little Feat
    [After The Smoke Is Clear; Ghostface Killah] What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted; Jimmy Ruffin
    [Afterhours; Killarmy] [Sweatshop; Killarmy] Yes I'm Ready; Barbara Mason
    [Airwaves; Bobby Digital] Mr. Magic's 6
    [All I Got Is You Pt. 2; Raekwon] Penny Lover; Lionel Ritchie
    [All In Together Now; ODB] 65 Bars And A Taste Of Soul; Charles Wright
    [All Over Again; Raekwon] Start All Over Again; The Delfonics
    [All That I Got Is You; Ghostface Killah] Maybe Tomorrow; Jackson 5
    [America; Wu-Tang Clan] Let's Straighten It Out; O.V. Wright
    [Animal Planet; GZA] Man's Temptation; Isaac Hayes
    [Anything (Remix); SWV ft. ODB] Get Up And Dance; Freedom
    [Apollo Kids; Ghostface Killah] Cool Breeze; Solomon Burke
    [Armored Truck; Timbo King ft. Masta Killa] Drum Song; Jackie Mittoo
    [Army Brickaid; Royal Fam] Cigarettes And Coffee; Otis Redding
    [As High As Wu-Tang Gets; Wu-Tang Clan] [Silverbacks; Masta Killa] [Airwaves; Bobby Digital] I'll Play The Blues For You; Albert King
    [As High As Wu-Tang Gets; Wu-Tang Clan] Why Can't We Live Together; Timmy Thomas
    [Atoms To Adam; Killah Priest] Sweet Pain; Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & Michael Brook
    [Audobon Ballroom; The Black Market Militia] Before You Leave; Alphonse Mouzon
    [Autobio; GZA] Belle De Jour; Saint Tropez
    [B.I.B.L.E.; Killah Priest] Our Love Has Died; Ohio Players
    [Babies; Wu-Tang Clan] I'm Just A Prisoner; Billy Paul
    [Baby Girl; Hell Razah & 4th Disciple] I'll Be Here (When You Get Home); Gladys Knight & The Pips
    [Back In The Air; ODB] The Call; Gene Page
    [Back In The Air; ODB] The Call; Gene Page
    [Bang Your Head; Gravediggaz] What The...; George Duke
    [Bang Your Head; Gravediggaz] What The...; George Duke
    [Bastard Swordsman; Killarmy] Stop And Check Myself; Al Green
    [Bastard Swordsman; Killarmy] Stop And Check Myself; Al Green
    [Bathtub (Skit); Ghostface] Not On The Outside; The Moments
    [Be Easy; Ghostface] Stay Away From Me; The Sylvers
    [Be My Girl; Theodore Unit ft. Solomon Childs] Be My Girl; The Dramatics
    [Be My Girl; Theodore Unit ft. Solomon Childs] Be My Girl; The Dramatics
    [Be This Way; Ghostface] (We'll Always Be) Together; Billy Stewart
    [Beat The Clock; Ghostface] Since I Fell For You; Laura Lee
    [Beatles; Ghostface] While My Guitar Gently Weeps; Jimmy Ponder
    [Bein' Here With You; RZA] Being Here With You; Ann Peebles
    [Bells Of War; Wu-Tang Clan] Sneakin' In The Back; Tom Scott
    [Beneath The Surface; GZA] [Street Corners; Bronze Nazareth, Solomon Childs & Byata] Back At You; Jean Plum
    [Beneath The Surface; GZA] Back At You; Jean Plum
    [Big Acts, Little Acts (Primo Remix); Afu Ra ft. GZA] The Blues Don't Change; Albert King
    [Biscuits; Ghostface ft. Trife] I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down; Sam & Dave
    [Biscuits; Ghostface] I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down; Sam & Dave
    [Bizarre; U-God] Far Cry; Marvin Gaye
    [Black Boy; Cappadonna] You, I Adore; Love Unlimited Orchestra
    [Black Jesus; Ghostface Killah] Riot; The Blackbyrds
    [Black Sleeping Beauty; Sunz Of Man] You've Got A Friend; Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway
    [Blackstar Line-Up; RZA ft. Afrob & Sekou] Der Schwanensee; Pyotr Ilych Tchaikovsky
    [Blessed Are Those; Killah Priest] Rhymes; O.V. Wright
    [Blood For Blood; Killarmy] The Wind That Shakes The Barley; Dead Can Dance
    [Blue Diamond; Raekwon] Islands In The Rain; Joe Sample
    [Bob N' I; RZA] Superappin'; Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five
    [Box In Hand; Ghostface Killah] [Brutality (The Grindz Remix); Prodigal Sunn] [Thieves In Da Nite (Q-Unique Mix); Shabazz The Disciple] [Street Parables; Shabazz The Disciple] Rainmaker; Harry Nilsson
    [Box In Hand; Ghostface Killah] Never Can Say Goodbye; Jackson 5
    [Brain; Masta Killa] Pinky And The Brain Theme; Richard Stone
    [Break Ups 2 Make Ups; Method Man ft. D'Angelo] Soon I'll Be Loving You Again; Marvin Gaye
    [Breaker, Breaker (Remix); GZA] Big Bad John; Big John Hamilton
    [Breathe; Killah Priest] Walk Right Up To The Sun; The Delfonics
    [Breathing For You; Shabazz The Disciple] This Is For The Lover In You; Shalamar
    [Bring Da Ruckus; Wu-Tang Clan] Mystery Place No.1; P. Knight
    [Bring Da Ruckus; Wu-Tang Clan] Mystery Place No.1; P. Knight
    [Bring The Pain; Method Man] I'm Your Mechanical Man; Jerry Butler
    [Brooklyn Zoo (Lord Digga Remix); ODB] [Weed; Raekwon] You're What's Been Missing From My Life; The Whispers

[Brooklyn Zoo II (Tiger Crane); ODB] [Rap Phenomenon; Notorious B.I.G. ft. Method Man & Redman] [Break That; Mathematics] Risin' To The Top; Keni Burke
    [Brooklyn Zoo II (Tiger Crane); ODB] Let Me Come On Home; Otis Redding

[Brothers Ain't Brothers; Cilvaringz] Marching Off To War; William Bell
    [Buck 50; Ghostface Killah] Hard Times; Baby Huey
    [Bulletproof Wallets Intro; Ghostface Killah] Stairway To Heaven; The O' Jays
    [Burn Baby Burn; Gravediggaz] Bananeira; Emilio Santiago
    [Burning Season; Killarmy] Light My Fire; Al Green
    [C U When I Get There; Killah Priest] Your Love So Good -- I Can Taste It; Barry White
    [C.R.E.A.M.; Wu-Tang Clan] [I Gotcha Back; GZA] [Back In The Game; Wu-Tang Clan] [Ya Mama; Method Man & Raekwon] [Gotcha Back; GZA] As Long As I've Got You; The Charmels
    [Cakes; RZA ft. Kool G Rap] Get Up Off A That Thing; James Brown
    [Cakes; RZA ft. Kool G Rap] Get Up Off A That Thing; James Brown
    [Cakes; RZA ft. Kool G Rap] Hard Times; Curtis Mayfield
    [Camay; Ghostface Killah] And If I Had You; Teddy Pendergrass
    [Camay; Ghostface Killah] Can't We Try; Teddy Pendergrass
    [Camay; Ghostface Killah] Ne Me Quitte Pas; Jacques Brel
    [Camouflage Children; 9th Prince] Concerto In D Minor BWV 1043 (Largo, Ma Non Tanto); Johann Sebastian Bach
    [Camouflage Ninjas; Killarmy] Mom; Earth, Wind & Fire
    [Can I See You; Sunz Of Man] [Wisdom Body; Raekwon] Can I See You In The Morning; Jackson 5
    [Can It Be All So Simple (Remix); Raekwon] [I Love You So; Tekitha] I Feel A Song In My Heart; Gladys Knight & The Pips
    [Can It Be All So Simple; Wu-Tang Clan] [A Day To God Is A 1000 Years; RZA] Try To Remember-The Way We Were; Gladys Knight & The Pips
    [Can It Be All So Simple; Wu-Tang Clan] [Can It Be All So Simple (Remix); Raekwon] [No Hooks; Shaq ft. RZA & Method Man] [Cheka; Method Man & Redman] I Got The; Labi Siffre
    [Can You Feel It; Shyheim] [Be This Way; Ghostface] Funky Sensation; Gwen McCrae
    [Can't Loose; RZA] Chains And Things; BB King
    [Can't Stop, Won't Stop; Streetlife] You Can Exit; Gloria Gaynor
    [Can't Stop, Won't Stop; Streetlife] You Can Exit; Gloria Gaynor
    [Can't Wait; ODB] TJ Hooker Theme; Mark Snow
    [Careful; Wu-Tang Clan] Funky Way; Rufus Thomas
    [Careful; Wu-Tang Clan] Kuan Tai Chen's 'Iron Monkey'
    [Careful; Wu-Tang Clan] Kuan Tai Chen's 'Iron Monkey' (Excerpt)
    [Carry On; Shyheim] I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know; Donny Hathaway
    [Casablanca; Raekwon] Conan The Barbarian; Basil Polerdouris
    [Cash Still Rules-Scary Hours; Wu-Tang Clan] The End Of The World; Skeeter Davis
    [Cereal Killer; Method Man & Redman] The Rub; George & Gwen McCrae
    [Chains; R.A. The Rugged Man ft. Masta Killa & Killah Priest] Skylarking; Horace Andy
    [Chains; R.A. The Rugged Man ft. Masta Killa & Killah Priest] Skylarking; Horace Andy
    [Charlie Brown; Ghostface Killah] Alfomega; Caetano Veloso
    [Cheka; Method Man & Redman] The Payback; James Brown
    [Cherchez La Ghost; Ghostface Killah] Cherchez La Femme; Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
    [Cherchez La Ghost; Ghostface Killah] Greedy G; Brentford All Stars
    [Chi-Kung; RZA] Loneliness; Jean Plum
    [Child's Play; Ghostface Killah] [Save Me Dear; Ghostface] [Get It To Ya Raw; ODB] [Trouble Man; Inspectah Deck] Long Red (Live); Mountain
    [Child's Play; Ghostface Killah] [What's Going On; Gravediggaz] Aretha, Sing One For Me; George Jackson
    [Child's Play; Ghostface Killah] [What's Going On; Gravediggaz] Aretha, Sing One For Me; George Jackson
    [Cisko Kid; Method Man ft. B-Real & Redman] The Cisko Kid; War
    [City Limits; Wu-Tang Killa Beez] [Street War; Black Knights] I Wish You Were Here; Al Green
    [Clan In Da Front; Wu-Tang Clan] [Real Talk (Pops Song); Mathematics] Honey Bee; The New Birth
    [Clap; Cappadonna ft. Twiz & Solomon Childs] The Tracks Of My Tears; Gladys Knight & The Pips
    [Clientele Kidd; Raekwon ft. Fat Joe & Ghostface Killah] Can You Give Me Love With A Guarantee; Gladys Knight & The Pips
    [Cobra Clutch; Ghostface Killah] [Don't Ya Know; ODB] [Take Up Space; Wu-Tang Killa Beez] Ain't No Sunshine; Lyn Collins
    [Co-Defendant; Wu-Tang Killa Beez] [The Show (J-Love Remix); Method Man] Nickle And A Nail; O.V. Wright
    [Co-Defendant; Wu-Tang Killa Beez] Blind Alley; The Emotions
    [Cold Blooded; ODB] Cold Blooded; Rick James
    [Cold Wind; 9th Prince ft. TMF] Mother Russia; Renaissance
    [Cold World; GZA] [Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta F' Wit; Wu-Tang Clan] [Wise; Ghostface Killah] In The Rain; The Dramatics
    [Cold World; GZA] [Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta F' Wit; Wu-Tang Clan] [Wise; Ghostface Killah] In The Rain; The Dramatics
    [Cold World; GZA] Love And Ambition; Elmer Bernstein
    [Cold World; GZA] Love Me In A Special Way; Eldra DeBarge
    [Cold World; GZA] Love Me In A Special Way; Eldra DeBarge
    [Cold World; GZA] Rocket Love; Stevie Wonder
    [Cold; Sunz Of Man] Fool Yourself; Little Feat
    [Cold; Sunz Of Man] Sunny; James Brown & Dee Felice Trio
    [Constant Elevation; Gravediggaz] [Lift Up Ya Skirt; ODB] Louie; Allen Toussaint
    [Cradle Rock; Method Man] Bright Tomorrow; Mighty Clouds Of Joy
    [Crane Bill Style; Wu-Tang Clan] [Killah From The Villa; Buddha Monk] [From The Grips; Master Fuol & Wu Syndicate] Prelude In C Minor Op. 3 No. 2; Sergey Rachmaninoff
    [Crime Saga (Remix); Shabazz The Disciple] Bag's Groove; Milan Stojanovic
    [Crime Saga (Remix); Shabazz The Disciple] Bag's Groove; Milan Stojanovic
    [Crime Saga; Shabazz The Disciple] Für Elise; Gheorghe Zamfir
    [Criminology; Raekwon] I Keep Asking You Questions; Black Ivory
    [Criminology; Raekwon] Why Marry; The Sweet Inspirations
    [Dangerous Language; Afu Ra ft. RZA] Born Under A Bad Sign; William Bell
    [Dangerous Language; Afu Ra ft. RZA] Born Under A Bad Sign; William Bell
    [Dart Throwing; Cappadonna] Stephen Shin's 'Black Cat' (Excerpt)
    [Dart Throwing; Cappadonna] Stephen Shin's 'Black Cat' (Excerpt); Danny Chung
    [Dart Tournament; Cilvaringz] Without A Reason; Janet And The Jays
    [Dat's Dat Shit; Method Man & Redman] [Be A Man; RZA] Drowning On Dry Land; O.V. Wright
    [Dat's Gangsta; U-God] One Night Affair; Jerry Butler
    [Dat's Gangsta; U-God] One Night Affair; Jerry Butler
    [Day One; Killarmy] [Originators; Killarmy] Dicitencello Vuie; Mario Lanza
    [Daytona 500; Ghostface Killah] Nautilus; Bob James
    [Daytona 500; Ghostface Killah] Turn The Beat Around; Vicki Sue Robinson
    [Dear God; Shyheim] The Look Of Love; Dionne Warwick
    [Deathtrap; Gravediggaz] Seven Minutes Of Funk; The Whole Darn Family
    [Defective Trip; Gravediggaz] Twine Time; Alvin Cash
    [Diary Of A Madman; Gravediggaz] [Enter The Wu-Tang; Wu-Tang Clan] No Love (But Your Love); Johnny Mathis
    [Diary Of A Madman; Gravediggaz] Warm And Tender; Johnny Mathis
    [Did Ya Say That; GZA] People Fugue; Ken Sport
    [Did Ya Say That; GZA] Run Tank Run; Booker T. & The MG's
    [Digi Electronics; Bobby Digital] Strawberry Letter 23; Brothers Johnson
    [Dirty The Moocher; ODB] Minnie The Moocher; Cab Calloway
    [Do You Really (Thang, Thang); Wu-Tang Clan] Hang On Sloopy; David Porter
    [Doe Rae Wu; RZA & ODB] Underdog; Sly & The Family Stone
    [Donnie Brasco; LA The Darkman] Theme From S.W.A.T.; Rhythm Heritage
    [Don't Give Up On Me; Cappadonna] Please Don't Give Up On Me; Syl Johnson
    [Don't Test, Wu Stallion; Suga Bang Bang] [Calm Sword; Bronze Nazareth & Cilvaringz] Simply Beautiful; Al Green
    [Drama; GZA] All The Way Lover; Millie Jackson
    [Dress To Kill; Killarmy] Get Out Of My Life, Woman; Iron Butterfly
    [Ducky; North Star] [Untitled Instrumental; Mathematics] I'm So Thankful; Ann Peebles
    [Duel Of The Iron Mic; GZA] [It's Over; Ghostface] The Masquerade Is Over; David Porter
    [East New York Stamp; Jeru The Damaja & Afu Ra] [Pass The Bone; GZA ft. RZA] Smokin' Cheeba Cheeba; Harlem Underground Band
    [Education; Remedy ft. RZA] We Don't Need No Education; Pink Floyd
    [Element Of Surprise; LA The Darkman] Come To Me; Johnny Mathis
    [Elements; Method Man] Is It Him Or Me; Jackie Jackson
    [Elevation; Inspectah Deck] [Stay True; Ghostface Killah] Terri's Tune; David Axelrod
    [F.A.N.Z.; Streetlife] Roman Guitar; Lou Monte
    [Fake MC's; Killah Priest] [Malcolm; Ghostface Killah] My Little Brown Book; Duke Ellington & John Coltrane
    [Fam (Members Only); GZA] Between Her Goodbye And My Hello; Gladys Knight & The Pips
    [Fast Life; Ghostface Killah ft. Andre Rison] Crest; Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
    [Faster Blade; Ghostface Killah] El Rey Y Yo; Los Angeles Negros

[Fatal; RZA] Venus In Furs; Velvet Underground
    [Fate Or Destiny; Killah Priest] Merlin's Prophecy; David Axelrod
    [Feel It; Killarmy] If I Could Reach You; The 5th Dimension
    [Feel It; Killarmy] Walk Away From Love; Willie Clayton
    [Femme Fatale; Inspectah Deck] Too Late to Turn Back Now; Jackie Mittoo
    [Fish; Ghostface Killah] [Looking Through The Darkness; Guru] [Waters Of Nazareth; Bronze Nazareth] [The Oldest Chamber; Cilvaringz] [The Trivia; Cilvaringz] A Change Is Gonna Come; Otis Redding
    [Flowers; Ghostface Killah] [Fools; Bobby Digital] [Run (Remix); Ghostface] [Pass The Shovel; Gravediggaz] Take Me To The Mardi Grass; Bob James
    [Flowers; Ghostface Killah] [Fools; RZA] [Run (Remix); Ghostface] [Pass The Shovel; Gravediggaz] Take Me To The Mardi Grass; Bob James
    [For Heaven's Sake; Wu-Tang Clan] Don't Leave Me Lonely; King Floyd
    [Foreign Languages; 4th Disciple] Inside Love (Skit); Brethren
    [Forever Intro; Wu-Tang Clan] Duel To The Death (Excerpt); Michael Lai Siu-Tin
    [Freak The Sorceress; Gravediggaz] [Fools; RZA] Everybody Plays The Fool; Aaron Neville
    [Freak The Sorceress; Gravediggaz] Gone Home; Eddie Harris
    [Friction; Inspectah Deck] One Way Street; Ann Peebles
    [From Then Till Now; Killah Priest] The Man In The Raincoat; Marion Marlowe
    [Frozen; Slick Rick ft. Raekwon] Seven Months; Portishead
    [Fuck Americcca; Cilvaringz] Urus An-Nasr; Firqat Al-Isra
    [Full Moon; Killarmy] Requiem; Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
    [Furious Anger; Big L ft. Shyheim] The Windmills Of Your Mind; Dusty Springfield
    [Gangsta; Mathematics] Message From A Black Man; Whatnauts
    [Gatz; Theodore Unit] Catch A Groove; Juice
    [Gem Star's; The Black Market Militia] Who's Crying Now; Journey
    [Genesis; Killah Priest] Nights Over Egypt; The Jones Girls
    [Get Familiar; Wu-Tang Killa Beez] Get Flint; Jerry Goldsmith
    [Gettin' High; ODB] [False Things Must Perish; Gravediggaz] You Turn Me On; Patti Labelle
    [Ghetto Superstar; ODB ft. Pras & Mya] Islands In The Stream; Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton
    [Ghost Deini; Ghostface Killah] [Bastards; Ruthless Bastards] My Hero Is A Gun; Diana Ross
    [Ghost Showers; Ghostface Killah] Sunshower; Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
    [Glaciers Of Ice; Raekwon] Children Don't Get Weary; Booker T. & The MG's ft. Judy Clay
    [Glory; LA The Darkman] It's Only Love Doing It's Thing; Barry White
    [Goin' Down; ODB] Somewhere Over The Rainbow; Judy Garland
    [Gold; GZA] Aries; Nat Adderley
    [Good Times; Ghostface Killah] Good Times TV Theme
    [Good Times; Styles P ft. Method Man & Redman] I Get High (On Your Memory); Freda Payne
    [Got The Flava; Show & A.G. ft. Ghetto Dwellas & Method Man] The Rite Of Spring; Hubert Laws
    [Got Your Money; ODB] Billie Jean; Michael Jackson
    [Got's Like Come On Thru; Buddha Monk] Winding River; Bob James & Earl Klugh
    [Grab The Microphone; Masta Killa] Big Mac; Curtis Mayfield & The Staple Singers
    [Grandz; Sunz Of Man] Wishes And Dishes; The Sweet Inspirations
    [Gravel Pit; Wu-Tang Clan] Back And Forth; Cameo
    [Gravel Pit; Wu-Tang Clan] Theme From Belphégor; Antoine Duhamel
    [Grits; RZA] I Forgot To Remeber; James And Blumenberg
    [Guerilla Hood; Theodore Unit] Nothing; The Four Tops
    [Half Man, Half Amazin'; Pete Rock ft. Method Man] Night And Day; Joe Pass
    [Harlem World; ODB] Hollywood Swingin'; Kool & The Gang
    [Hav Mercy; Mathematics ft. LA The Darkman & Killa Sin] Tim's High; Donny Hathaway
    [He Comes; De La Soul ft. Ghostface] Here Comes The Sun; Eugene Record

[Heard It All Before; Ghostface Killah] Heard It All Before; Sunshine Anderson
    [Heart To Heart; Raekwon] Mister Magic; Grover Washington, Jr.
    [Heaterz; Wu-Tang Clan] [Can I Rise; Mathematics] Giving Up; Gladys Knight & The Pips
    [Heaven & Hell; Raekwon] Could I Be Falling In Love; Syl Johnson
    [Heaven & Hell; Raekwon] Time Will Tell; Bob Marley & The Wailers
    [Hellz Wind Staff; Wu-Tang Clan] Signed D.C.; Love
    [Here Come The Hits; Shyheim] Can I Get Some Help; James Brown
    [Here Come The Hits; Shyheim] Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedalymistic; Isaac Hayes
    [He's A Rebel; Inspectah Deck] He's A Rebel; The Crystals
    [Hidden Emotions; Gravediggaz ft. Tru Master] [D.T.D.; Masta Killa ft. Ghostface & Raekwon] Try A Little Tenderness; Otis Redding
    [High Price, Small Reward; GZA ft. Masta Killa] Living A Little, Laughing A Little; The Spinners
    [Hippa To Da Hoppa; ODB] [Tongue Fu; Cilvaringz] Sing A Simple Song; Sly & The Family Stone
    [Hippa To Da Hoppa; ODB] Hip Hug-Her; Booker T. & The MG's
    [Hippa To Da Hoppa; ODB] It's A New Day; Skull Snaps
    [Hit Me With That Shit; GP Wu] Good Times; Chic
    [Holla; Ghostface] La La Means I Love You; The Delfonics
    [Hollow Bones; Wu-Tang Clan] Is It Because I'm Black; Syl Johnson
    [Honeycomb; 9th Prince] We Do It; Carol Douglas
    [How High; Method Man & Redman] A Ballad For Joe (Louis); The Crusaders
    [How High; Method Man & Redman] Fly, Robin, Fly; Silver Convention
    [Hyperdermix; Inspectah Deck] Compared To What; Brian Auger's Oblivion Express
    [I Can't Go To Sleep; Wu-Tang Clan] Walk On By; Isaac Hayes
    [I Can't See You; Allah Real] Boadicea; Enya
    [I Get My Thang In Action; Method Man] Hit Or Miss; Bo Diddley
    [I Want Pussy; ODB] You've Made Me So Very Happy; Blood, Sweat & Tears
    [Ice Age; Wu-Syndicate] Someone Belonging To Someone; Bee Gees

[Ice Skit; Ghostface Killah] [Biochemical Equation; RZA & MF Doom] She Is My Lady; Donny Hathaway
    [Ice Skit; Ghostface Killah] She Is My Lady; Donny Hathaway
    [Ice Water Inc.; Ice Water Inc. ft. Cheesy Rat, Polite & Son Danz] Fool's Paradise; Meli'sa Morgan
    [Ice Water; Raekwon] Lonely Boy; Iron Butterfly
    [Ill Na Na; Foxxy Brown ft. Method Man] Brickhouse; Commodores
    [Illusions; Sunz Of Man] [Trickling Heart; Bronze Nazareth] Giving Up; Donny Hathaway
    [Illusions; Sunz Of Man] High Tide Or Low Tide; Bob Marley & The Wailers
    [In Here; Guru ft. Timbo King & Killah Priest] Ulisse Coperto Di Sale; Lucio Dalla
    [In The Hood; Wu-Tang Clan] [Hotel; RZA ft. Kool Savas, Eko & Valezka] Hakotel (The Western Wall); Gadi Elon
    [In The Hood; Wu-Tang Clan] Brown Baby; Billy Paul
    [Incarcerated Scarfaces; Raekwon] [Devil In A Blue Dress; LA The Darkman] Your Getting Too Smart; Detroit Emeralds
    [Incarcerated Scarfaces; Raekwon] Wand Dang Doodle; Koko Taylor
    [Information; Killah Priest] All The King's Horses; Grover Washington, Jr.
    [Intellectuals; Sunz Of Man] Mind, Body And Soul; Flaming Ember
    [Intoxicated; ODB] Nobody But You Babe; Clarence Reid
    [Intro (Collection Of Classics); GZA] I'm Just An Average Guy; The Masqueraders
    [Intro (Return To The 36 Chambers); ODB] Taurus - The First Time Ever You Sucked My Dick; Blowfly
    [Intro (The Last Shall Be First); Sunz Of Man] You Are My Sunshine; Sun
    [Investigative Reports; GZA] [Lovin You; Inspectah Deck] I'd Be So Happy; Three Dog Night
    [Investigative Reports; GZA] Cold Feet; Albert King
    [Iron Flag; Wu-Tang Clan] [Spot Lite; Wu-Tang Clan ft. Cappadonna] [A Love Story (Original); Cilvaringz] The Handwriting Is On The Wall; Ann Peebles
    [Iron Flag; Wu-Tang Clan] [Spot Lite; Wu-Tang Clan] [A Love Story (Original); Cilvaringz] The Handwriting Is On The Wall; Ann Peebles

[Iron Maiden; Ghostface Killah] [Bless Ya Life (Remix); KGB] Strong As Death, Sweet As Love; Al Green

[Iron Maiden; Ghostface Killah] Gotta Find A New World; Al Green
    [Iron's Theme; Ghostface Killah] Free Again; Gap Mangione
    [Israeli News; Sunz Of Man] Soft & Easy; The Blackbyrds
    [It Must Be Bobby; RZA] Silent Voices; Dionne Warwick
    [It's All About Me; Wu-Tang Clan] In The Garden; Bob James
    [It's Over; Killah Priest] Petite Giselle; Michael Hoppé
    [It's Over; Killah Priest] You're Not Here; The Tempos
    [It's Yourz; Wu-Tang Clan] Black Grass; Wilbur Bascomb
    [It's Yourz; Wu-Tang Clan] Sing Sing; Gaz
    [Jah World; Wu-Tang Clan] Chang Che's 'Boxer Rebellion' (Excerpt)

[Jealousy; Ghostface Killah] It Was Jealousy; Ann Peebles
    [Jury; Raekwon] Andalu; Chris Spheeris
    [Just When You Thought It Was Over (Intro); Gravediggaz] The Sad Chicken; Leroy & The Drivers
    [Justcantluv; Mathematics] Please Make The Love Go Away; Whatnauts
    [Keep It Thoro (RZA Halfway Version); Prodigy] Brother Louie; Undisputed Truth
    [Kevorkian; Bronze Nazareth & Cheehf] [Fam Mail; Dom Pachino] Door To Your Hear; The Dramatics
    [Killing Fields; Gravediggaz] Belle; Al Green
    [Kilos; Ghostface ft. Raekwon] I Weigh With Kilos; Jimmy Van And Richard Hieronymus
    [King Of Kings; Raekwon] Masterpiece; The Temptations
    [Kiss Of A Black Widow; Bobby Digital ft. ODB] Over; Portishead
    [Knock, Knock; GZA] I Must Be Living For A Broken Heart; The Spinners

[Knuckleheadz; Raekwon] Get Up And Get Down; The Dramatics
    [Koto Chotan; RZA] [Things Happen; Shyheim] That's Just My Luck; Syl Johnson
    [Kunta Fly Shit; Ghostface] Survival; Annette Peacock
    [La Saga; IAM ft. Sunz Of Man & Royal Fam] Memphis In June; Ramsey Lewis
    [Labels; GZA] [Tai Chi; Killah Priest] Don't Leave Me This Way; Thelma Houston
    [Last Drink; Masta Killa] Shaolin Temple Strikes Back (Excerpt); Wang Mu-San
    [Last Night (Skit); Ghostface] Last Night Changed It All; Esther Williams
    [Last Poet; Killarmy] Sicilian Pastorale; Nino Rota
    [Lay Your Hammer Down; Wu-Tang Clan] Fried Chicken Funk; Rufus Thomas
    [Legend Of A Liquid Sword; GZA] Razzmatazz; Quincy Jones
    [Let My Niggas Live; Wu-Tang Clan ft. Nas] The Thief; Roy Budd
    [Life; Frukwan] Now That We're Together; The Spinners
    [Life's A Scheme; Buddah Monk] Come Go With Me; Teddy Pendergrass
    [Life's A Scheme; Buddha Monk] [Ballin'; North Star] Anniversary; Tony Toni Toné
    [Liquid Swords; GZA] Groovin'; Willie Mitchell
    [Liquid Swords; GZA] Mercy, Mercy, Mercy (Live); Willie Mitchell
    [Little Ghetto Boys; Wu-Tang Clan] [Hav Mercy; Mathematics ft. LA The Darkman & Killa Sin] Little Ghetto Boy (Live); Donny Hathaway
    [Little Shop Of Horrors; Shabazz The Disciple] Feel Free; Doug Carn
    [Live From New York; Raekwon] Eros; Chris Spheeris
    [Living In The World Today; GZA] [Friction; Inspectah Deck] I'm His Wife, You're Just A Friend; Ann Sexton
    [Living In The World Today; GZA] In The Hole; The Bar-Kays
    [Long Kiss Goodnight; Notorious B.I.G.] The Letter; Al Green
    [Longevity; Inspectah Deck] The Rainmaker; The 5th Dimension
    [Love @ 1st Sight; Mary J Blige ft. Method Man] Who's Making Love; Lou Donaldson
    [Love Is The Message; Cappadonna ft. Raekwon] Love Is The Message; MFSB & The Three Degrees
    [Love Jones; Bobby Digital] Love Jones; Brighter Side Of Darkness
    [Love Jones; Bobby Digital] Star Children; Mighty Ryeders
    [Love Spell; Masta Killa] Life In The Country; The Ebonys
    [Love Spell; Masta Killa] Life In The Country; The Ebonys
    [Love Stories; Othorized Fam ft. Ghostface Killah] Love Story; Francis Lai
    [Love; Ghostface] Statue Of A Fool; David Ruffin

[Love; LA The Darkman] [Respect Mine; Mathematics] If I Were Your Woman; Gladys Knight & The Pips
    [Lovin You; Inspectah Deck] Finish Me Off; The Soul Children
    [Luv Allah; North Star ft. Beretta 9] Situation; Hodges, James & Smith
    [Luv Allah; North Star ft. Kinetic] Situation; Hodges, James & Smith
    [Lyrical Virus; ODB] Concrete Reservation; Syl Johnson

[Maad Crew; Method Man & Redman] Sandworms; David Matthews
    [Make A Move; Inspectah Deck] I Got Over; Major Harris
    [Make Money, Money; RZA ft. Bronz' N' Black] Mechanical Body; George & Gwen McCrae
    [Malcolm; Ghostface Killah] Going In Circles; Isaac Hayes
    [Mama; Cappadonna] Make Me The Woman That You Go Home To; Gladys Knight & The Pips
    [Maria; Wu-Tang Clan] [Paychecks; Ghostface Killah] I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know; Blood, Sweat & Tears
    [Maria; Wu-Tang Clan] [Tai Chi; Killah Priest] Get Out Of My Life Woman; Lee Dorsey
    [Maxine; Ghostface Killah] Harlem Clavinette; Bobby Womack
    [Mayday; The Black Market Militia] You Are Everything; Marvin Gaye & Diana Ross
    [Me & ODB; Chris Rock ft. ODB] Pick Up The Pieces; Average White Band
    [Meth Vs. Chef; Method Man ft. Raekwon] [Snakes; ODB] Papa Was Too; Joe Tex
    [Method Man (Remix); Wu-Tang Clan] [Clan In Da Front; Wu-Tang Clan] [Bring Da Ruckus; Wu-Tang Clan] [All I Need; Method Man] [Bang Your Head; Gravediggaz] [Mighty Healthy; Ghostface Killah]
    [Method Man (Remix); Wu-Tang Clan] I'm Just A Bill; Schoolhouse Rock
    [Method Man (Remix); Wu-Tang Clan] Soul Girl; Jeanne & The Darlings
    [Method Man; Wu-Tang Clan] Method Of Modern Love; Hall & Oates
    [Method Man; Wu-Tang Clan] More Bounce To The Ounce; Zapp
    [Method Man; Wu-Tang Clan] Sport; Lightnin Rod
    [Mighty Healthy; Ghostface Killah] Funky President; James Brown & The JB's
    [Mighty Healthy; Ghostface Killah] I Wish That I Could Talk To You; The Sylvers
    [Mighty King Of Swords; Warcloud] Runaway; Del Shannon
    [Militant; Killarmy ft. U-God] Boogie Back; Roy Ayers
    [Militant; Killarmy ft. U-God] Funny Feeling; The Delfonics
    [Milk Crates; Ghostface Killah] The Big Beat; Billy Squier
    [Milk The Cow; Cappadonna] Born All Over; O.V. Wright
    [Miss Fat Booty Pt. 2; Ghostface Killah & Mos Def] One Step Ahead; Aretha Franklin
    [Mommy, What's A Gravedigga (Uptight Cratedigga Remix); Gravediggaz] Since We Said Goodbye; The Counts
    [Mommy, What's A Gravedigga; Gravediggaz] Givin' It Up Is Givin' Up; Patrice Rushen
    [Monster; Killarmy] Al Di La; Al Hirt
    [Morals & Ethics; Cilvaringz] Traditional Music Of The Japanese Geisha
    [More More More; American Cream Team] More More More; Andrea True Connection
    [Motherless Child; Ghostface Killah] Into Something (Can't Shake Loose); O.V. Wright
    [Motherless Child; Ghostface Killah] Motherless Child; O.V. Wright
    [Movers & Shackers; Inspectah Deck] Don't Do It; Syl Johnson
    [Mr. Sandman; Method Man] Mr. Sandman; Chordettes
    [Muskateers Of Pigs; Raekwon] Let A Woman Be A Woman, Let A Man Be A Man; Dyke & The Blazers
    [My Lovin' Is Digi; Bobby Digital] [Wu World Order; RZA & LA The Darkman] It Ain't Easy; Syl Johnson
    [My Lovin' Is Digi; Bobby Digital] I'm Glad You're Mine; Al Green
    [Mystic; Killah Priest] The Pan Piper; Miles Davis
    [N 2 Gether Now; Limp Bizkit ft. Method Man] Allegro Maestoso; François Joseph Naderman
    [Napsack; Shyheim] Wishin' And Hopin'; Dusty Springfield
    [Nasty Immigrants; 12 O'Clock ft. Raekwon] Rubber Jam; The Rubber Band
    [Never Gonna Come Back; Gravediggaz] [Article One; Hell Razah & 4th Disciple] Love Serenade; Barry White
    [New Producers; Shyheim ft. Yumi] Tear It Down; Blue Magic
    [Nigga Please; ODB] Everybody Knows; O.V. Wright
    [No Exit (Extended Video Version); Blondie ft. Inspectah Deck, Mobb Deep & U-God] Tocatta And Fugue BWV 565 In D Minor; Johann Sebastian Bach
    [No Love Without Hate; Sunz Of Man] [Bust A Slug; Wu-Syndicate] Love And Happiness; Al Green
    [No Said Date; Masta Killa] Police Woman; Henry Mancini
    [North Star; Raekwon] Betcha By Golly Wow; The Stylistics
    [North Star; Raekwon] Mellow Mood; Barry White
    [Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide; Gravediggaz] [Buffalo Gal; Majestic 12] [Mortal Kombat; Afu Ra ft. Masta Killa] Buffalo Girls; Malcolm McLaren
    [Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide; Gravediggaz] Funk Talk; Southside Movement
    [Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide; Gravediggaz] Jagger The Dagger; Eugene McDaniels
    [Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide; Gravediggaz] Season Of The Witch; Mike Bloomfield, Al Kooper & Steve Stills
    [Nutmeg; Ghostface Killah ft. RZA] It's Over; Eddie Holman
    [Ode To Oren Ishii; RZA] 7 Note In Nero, 7 Note; Franco Bixio, Fabio Frizzi & Vince Tempera
    [Odessey; RZA] The Look Of Love; Isaac Hayes
    [Ohh Wee; Mark Ronson ft. Ghostface, Trife & Nate Dogg] Scorpio; Dennis Coffey & The Detroit Guitar Band
    [Ohh Wee; Mark Ronson ft. Ghostface, Trife & Nate Dogg] Sunny; Boney M
    [Old Man; Masta Killa ft. RZA & ODB] Sanford And Son TV Theme; Quincy Jones
    [On And On (Primo Remix); Shyheim] Opus Pocus; Jaco Pastorious
    [On The Eve Of War (Julio Chavez Remix); JMT ft. GZA] Peace; Paul Kelly
    [On The Eve Of War (Meldrick Taylor Remix); JMT ft. GZA] Palladio; Allegretto (First Movement); Karl Jenkins & The London Philharmonic Strings
    [On The Ground; RZA ft. Scandinavian All-Stars] Down Here On The Ground; Lou Rawls
    [One Blood Under W; Wu-Tang Clan] One Blood; Junior Reid
    [One Life To Live; Shyheim ft. PR Terrorist & TMF] I Belong To You; Brian McKnight
    [One Of These Days; Wu-Tang Clan] I Believe To My Soul; Ray Charles
    [One Step; Killah Priest] I Forgot To Be Your Lover; William Bell
    [One Step; Killah Priest] It Ain't Long Enough; Judy Clay
    [One To Grow On; Killarmy] Tender Things; Bill Withers
    [One; Ghostface Killah] You Roam When You Don't Get At Home; The Sweet Inspirations
    [One's 4 Da Money; Shyheim] Cristo Redentor; Donald Byrd
    [One's 4 Da Money; Shyheim] Top Billin'; Audio Two
    [Pa-blow Escablow; Raekwon] Beep Beep (Little Nash Rambler); The Playmates
    [Party People; GP Wu] You Got The Love; Chaka Khan
    [Party With A Tec; Shabazz The Disciple] Get Out Of My Life Woman; Joe Williams & Thad Jones
    [Party, Thuggin, Cheddar, Forever; KGB] All Night Long; Lionel Ritchie
    [Pass It Off; Shyheim] Don't Change Your Love; The Five Stairsteps
    [Pass The Shovel; Gravediggaz] The Things We Do For Love; 10CC
    [Phoney As You Wanna Be; GZA] Do The Push And Pull; Rufus Thomas
    [Pimpology 101; Mathematics] I Choose You; Willie Hutch
    [Pit Bull Fights; Raekwon] Love Is Blue; The Dells
    [Poisonous Darts; Ghostface Killah] What You Laid On Me; Ann Peebles
    [Polluted Wisdom; LA The Darkman] [Real Nillaz; Mathematics] A Fool Can't See The Light; O.V. Wright
    [Polluted Wisdom; LA The Darkman] [Street Fly; RZA] Time We Have; O.V. Wright
    [Pop Shots; ODB] Les Caids; Francois De Roubaix
    [Preservation; Aesop Rock & Del Tha Funky Homosapien] Mais Dans La Lumiere; Mike Brant
    [Pretty Thugs; Deadly Venoms] Hospital Prelude Of Love Theme; Willie Hutch
    [Pretty Tony Intro; Ghostface] Tobacco Road; Tommy Youngblood
    [Problems; Wu-Tang Clan] Dove; Cymande
    [Problems; Wu-Tang Clan] With You I'm Born Again; Billy Preston & Syreeta Wright
    [Protect Ya Neck (The Jump Off); Wu-Tang Clan] The Grunt; The JB's
    [Protect Ya Neck (The Jump Off); Wu-Tang Clan] Tramp; Lowell Fulsom
    [Protect Ya Neck [The Jump Off); Wu-Tang Clan] Oh, Pretty Woman; Albert King
    [Protect Ya Neck; Wu-Tang Clan] [Wings In The Morning; Method Man ft. Capleton] Hard To Handle; Otis Redding
    [Publicity; GZA] I (Who Have Nothing); Terry Knight & The Pack
    [Punch In Punch Out; Theodore Unit] Black Frost; Grover Washington Jr.
    [Put Your Hammer Down; Wu-Tang Clan] I Shot The Sheriff; Bob Marley
    [Queen; Masta Killa] [Black August; Killah Priest] The Makings Of You; Gladys Knight & The Pips
    [Radioactive (4 Assassins); Wu-Tang Clan] Adult Situations; Bob James
    [Rainy Dayz (Remix); Raekwon] You Know How To Make Me Feel So Good; Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
    [Rainy Dayz; Raekwon] Ain't No Sunshine; Michael Jackson
    [Raw Hide; ODB] Theme From Rawhide; The Blues Brothers
    [Raw; Raekwon] Disco Nights; GQ
    [Rebel Music; Hell Razah] Peddlin Music On The Side; Lamont Dozier
    [Redbull; Wu-Tang Clan] Corn, Bread And Beans; Hugh Brodie
    [Release Yo' Delf; Method Man] I Will Survive; Gloria Gaynor
    [Release Yo' Delf; Method Man] Treasure Of San Miguel; Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
    [Respect Mine (Remix); Mathematics ft. Cappadonna, Method Man & Raekwon] You Can't Turn Me Away; Sylvia Striplin
    [Respect Mine; Fat Joe ft. Raekwon] Holy Are You; Electric Prunes
    [Retro Godfather; Method Man] I'll Do Anything For You; Denroy Morgan
    [Retro Godfather; Method Man] Warp Factor II; Vincent Montana
    [Right Back At You; Ghostface Killah, Mobb Deep & Raekwon] Benjamin; Les Mcann & Eddie Harris
    [Right Back; Theodore Unit] Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is; Rose Royce
    [Righteous Talk; The Black Market Militia] [Intro; The Black Market Militia] Flesh & Blood; Solomon Burke
    [Ringing Bells; Masta Killa] Formula Of Love; William Bell
    [Rodeo; Method Man ft. Ludacris] If I'm In Luck I Might Get Picked Up; Betty Davis
    [Role Of A Lifetime; Cappadonna ft. Solomon Childs] What A Wonderfulthing Love Is; Al Green
    [Round & Round; Method Man & Jonell] Burlesque In Barcelona; Jakob Magnusson
    [Rules; Wu-Tang Clan] You've Got The Papers; Ann Peebles
    [Rumble; U-God] We Can Work it Out; Dionne Warwick
    [Run 4 Cover; Method Man & Redman] [Missing Watch; Raekwon ft. Ghostface Killah] Upon This Rock; Joe Farrell
    [Run; Ghostface ft. Jadakiss] Hogin Machine; Les Baxter
    [Run; Ghostface ft. Jadakiss] The Flinstones TV Theme; Hoyt Curtin
    [Saga 2000; Kheops ft. Faf Larage, Sunz Of Man & Royal Fam] [A Better Tomorrow; Wu-Tang Clan] The Changing World; George Benson
    [Saga 2000; Kheops ft. Faf Larage, Sunz Of Man & Royal Fam] [Messin' With The Real; Sunz Of Man] If Loving You Is Wrong; Millie Jackson
    [Saian; RZA ft. Saian Supa Crew & Ghostface Killah] Beware; Ann Peebles
    [Samurai Showdown; RZA] Break Your Promise; The Delfonics
    [Saturday Nite; Ghostface Killah] Shine; Lamont Dozier
    [Save Me Dear; Ghostface] (You) Got What I Need; Freddie Scott
    [Save Me Dear; Ghostface] [The Wu Is Coming Through; Wu-Tang Clan] Make The Music With Your Mouth, Biz; Biz Markie
    [Science Project; Killah Priest] I Will Love You Always; The Stylistics
    [Scram (Throwback); Masta Killa] [Rosewood; Sunz Of Man] The Champ; The Mohawks
    [Se Acabó (Remix); Beatnuts ft. Method Man] Se Acabó; Marco Antonio Muñiz
    [Second Coming; Wu-Tang Clan] [What's Ya Position; Dom Pachino] MacArthur Park; Donna Summer
    [Secret Rivals (Original); Masta Killa] The House Of The Rising Sun; The Animals
    [See The Joy; RZA] Joy; Petey Wheatstraw
    [Self Savior; The Orphanage] Concerto In A Minor BWV 593 (Adagio); Antonio Vivaldi (Bach Organ Transcription)
    [Self Savior; The Orphanage] Concerto In A Minor BWV 593 (Adagio); Johann Sebastian Bach (Vivaldi Transcription)
    [Serving Justice; Killarmy] The Lonely Shepherd; Gheorghe Zamfir
    [Seul Face À Lui; RZA ft. IAM] [Rocksteady; Tony Touch ft. Method Man, Raekwon & U-God] I'll Do The Rockin'...; George & Gwen McCrae
    [Shadowboxin'; GZA] [Fast Shadow; Wu-Tang Clan] [Throw Your Flag Up; RZA] Trouble, Heartaches & Sadness; Ann Peebles
    [Shame On A Nigga; Wu-Tang Clan] Black And Tan Fantasy; Thelonious Monk
    [Shame On A Nigga; Wu-Tang Clan] Different Strokes; Syl Johnson
    [Shaolin Handlock; Moongod Allah] A Quivering Leaf, Ask The Winds; Tony Scott
    [Shaolin Soul ; Cilvaringz] Until You Came Into My Life; Ann Peebles
    [Shaolin Style; Shyheim] Settle For My Love; Patrice Rushen
    [Sheherezad, My Beloved; Cilvaringz] Speak Her Name; Walter Jackson
    [Shelter; Killarmy] All In Love Is Fair; Barbara Mason
    [Shimmy Shimmy Ya; ODB] I Like It; The Emotions
    [Shimmy Shimmy Ya; ODB] Knocks Me Off My Feet; Stevie Wonder
    [Shine; LA The Darkman] Vittroni's Theme; Roy Ayers
    [Shining Star; Sunz Of Man] Shining Star; Earth, Wind & Fire
    [Shit Is Grim; KGB] [Camay; Ghostface Killah] I've Been Watching You; Southside Movement
    [Shit Iz Real; Shyheim] Closer Than Friends; Surface
    [Show And Prove; Inspectah Deck] Tune Up; The Dramatics
    [Silent; GZA] Tears And Souvenirs; The Stylistics
    [Simply Ludicrous; Poppa Wu ft. Black Knights & North Star] They Won't Go When I Go; Stevie Wonder
    [Singing Killer; Moongod Allah] Walk On By; Dionne Warwick
    [Sins Of Men (Conscious Of Sin); Shabazz The Disciple & Killah Priest] Oblighetto; Brother Jack McDuff
    [Sinuhe's Impasse; Bronze Nazareth] Remember The Rain; 21st Century
    [Skit 8; Ghostface Killah] Figure Eight; Schoolhouse Rock
    [Skit One; Ghostface Killah] Hope That We Can Be Together Soon; Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
    [Slang Editorial; Cappadonna] When You Took Your Love From Me; O.V. Wright
    [Slot Machine; Cilvaringz] (I Love) Lucy; Albert King
    [Smuggling Booze In The Graveyard; Warcloud] Please Mr. Postman; The Marvelettes
    [Snakes; ODB] I'll Never Do You Wrong; Joe Tex
    [Snuffed Out; Method Man] So Tired; Chambers Brothers
    [So Good; Davina ft. Raekwon] Django; Cal Tjader
    [So Long; Shyheim] I Wanna Be Where You Are; Jackson 5
    [Soldiers Of Darkness; Sunz Of Man] [Love Stories; Othorized Fam ft. Ghostface Killah] Theme From Love Story; Richard Clayderman
    [Soul In The Hole; Wu-Tang All-Stars] Wild Flower; Creative Source
    [Soul In The Hole; Wu-Tang All-Stars] You Better Stop It; Barbara Mason
    [Spazzola; Method Man] Call Me; Aretha Franklin
    [Speaking Real Words; 7L & Esoteric ft. Inspectah Deck] Soul Tambourine; Betty Lavette
    [Spring Water; LA The Darkman ft. Raekwon] [Nightshift; Inspectah Deck] Heaven & Hell Is On Earth; 20th Century Steel Band
    [Spring Water; LA The Darkman ft. Raekwon] Joy And Pain; Frankie Beverly & Maze
    [Stand Up; Ghostface Killah ft. Charlie Baltimore] Etude Op. 10 No. 12 In C Minor 'Revolutionary'; Frederic Chopin
    [Stand Up; Ghostface Killah ft. Charlie Baltimore] Me And My Baby Got A Good Thing Going; Lyn Collins

[Stand Up; Ghostface Killah ft. Charlie Baltimore] We Want To Parrty Parrty Parrty; Lyn Collins

[Stimulation; Method Man] [Winter Warz; Ghostface Killah] Midnight Theme; Manzel
    [Strange Eyes; Sunz Of Man, 12 O'Clock & Blue Rapsberry] I Head The Love Chimes; Syl Johnson
    [Strange Fruit; Pete Rock ft. Cappadonna, Tragedy & Sticky Fingaz] The Smile; David Axelrod
    [Strawberry; Ghostface Killah] Storm In The Summertime; David Porter
    [Street Monopoly; Killarmy] Work The Rat; Shiva Burlesque
    [Streetlife; LA The Darkman ft. Tekitha] Street Life; Randy Crawford
    [Striving For Perfection; Raekwon] The Killer Opening Theme; Lowell Lowe
    [Stroke Of Death; Ghostface Killah ft. RZA] Ain't No Sunshine; Harlem Underground Band
    [Super Star; Majestic 12] Summer In The City; Quincy Jones
    [Superfreak; Genius] Big Leg Woman; Israel Tolbert
    [Supermodel; Cappadonna ft. Ghostface Killah] Jealous Love; Wilson Pickett
    [Survivin'; KRS-One ft. Tekitha] Mujaffa Spillet's Videogame Theme
    [Sweetah Love; Tekitha] [Mind As A Weapon; Killah Priest] Children Of The Sun; Mandrill
    [Swingin' Swords; Killarmy] Swing Brother Swing; Count Basie & Billie Holliday
    [Symphony 2000; EPMD ft. Method Man, Redman & Lady Luck] Uccellaccir E Uccellini; Ennio Morricone
    [Take It Back To Brooklyn; GZA & ODB] Memphis At Sunrise; The Bar-Kays
    [Take Up Space; Wu-Tang Killa Beez] Your Taking Up Another Man's Space; Mable John
    [Take Ya Time; Hell Razah & 4th Disciple] Do What You Want Be What You Are; The Dramatics
    [Take Your Time; Shabazz The Disciple] [Sure Ya Right; N-Tyce] Outstanding; The Gap Band
    [Tear It Off; Method Man & Redman] Funkin' Lesson; X Clan
    [Tear It Off; Method Man & Redman] Give Up The Funk; Parliament
    [Teardrops; Dom Pachino] The Windmills Of Your Mind; José Feliciano
    [Tearz; Wu-Tang Clan] [Black Widow Pt. 2; RZA ft. ODB] After Laughter (Comes Tears); Wendy Rene
    [Tearz; Wu-Tang Clan] Engine No. 9; Wilson Pickett
    [Tease; Method Man] Cause I Love You; Lenny Williams
    [Tha Game; Pete Rock ft. Ghostface Killah, Raekwon & Prodigy] Theme From 'The Girl From Petrovka'; Henry Mancini
    [Thank U (Da DJ's Version); Mathematics] [Handclap; Wu-Tang Clan] You're Gonna Need Me; Dionne Warwick
    [That's That Nigga; Inspectah Deck] Lazy Susan; The Spinners
    [The Afterparty; Method Man ft. Ghostface] I Just Don't Know About This Girl Of Mine; Detroit Emeralds
    [The Birth; RZA] Poverty's Paradise; 24 Carat Black
    [The Cause; Inspectah Deck] [Sometime Faces; Buddha Monk] [Trial Of The Broken Blades; Moongod Allah] Smiling Faces Sometimes; Undisputed Truth
    [The Champ; Ghostface Killah] Fever; Sharon Cash
    [The City; Wu-Tang Clan] Living For The City; Stevie Wonder
    [The Cookout; Killarmy] Love Theme From Godfather; Peter Nero
    [The Cookout; Killarmy] Love Theme From Godfather; Peter Nero (SNIPPET)
    [The End; RZA ft. Rass Kass] Night Time; Oliver Sain
    [The Forest; Ghostface Killah ft. Raekwon] Ballad Of Matheia; The Imaginations
    [The Forest; Ghostface Killah ft. Raekwon] What A Wonderful World; Louis Armstrong
    [The Genius Is Slammin'; GZA] [Snakes; ODB] L.A. Jazz Song; Booker T. & The MG's
    [The Grain; Ghostface Killah] [One Step; Killah Priest] Do The Funky Penguin; Rufus Thomas
    [The Grain; Ghostface Killah] The Breakdown; Rufus Thomas
    [The Grits; Cappadonna] Lagrimas; Dark Latin Groves
    [The Grunge; RZA] Looking Out My Window (Remix); Tom Jones
    [The Hilton; Ghostface Killah] [Sweetest Pain; Streetlife] Maria; Jackson 5
    [The Hood; Raekwon] Love, Need And Want You; Patti Labelle
    [The Juks; Ghostface Killah] Dos Amores Desiguales; Chucho Avellanet
    [The Letter (Skit); Ghostface] Sunday; Sylvia
    [The Man; Masta Killa & Superb] [Real Bad Boys; Shyheim] Easing In; Edwin Starr
    [The Monument; Wu-Tang Clan ft. Busta Rhymes] General Confessional; Electric Prunes
    [The Monument; Wu-Tang Clan ft. Busta Rhymes] The Jungle; Black Heat
    [The Monument; Wu-Tang Clan ft. Busta Rhymes] Worldwide; Allen Toussaint
    [The Motto; Method Man] So Glad You're Mine; Chairmen Of The Board
    [The Odd Couple; Cappadonna & Ghostface Killah] [Excalibur; Killah Priest] Just Memories; Eddie Kendricks
    [The Park; ODB & Coolio] Rock Creek Park; The Blackbyrds
    [The Plan; Sunz Of Man] I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down; Ann Peebles
    [The Professional; Killah Priest] [Natural High; Sunz Of Man] Here I Am; Al Green
    [The Push; Killarmy] Theme From Love Story; Boots Randolph
    [The Riddler; Method Man] Batman Theme
    [The Rugged Onez; Shyheim] In The Mood; Leroy Hutson
    [The Rule; Killarmy] [Wit Da Evilz; 4th Disciple ft. Boom & Science] Don't Leave Me This Way; Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
    [The Saga Begins; Cilvaringz] Can't See You When I Want To; David Porter
    [The Soul Controller; Ghostface Killah] A Change Is Gonna Come; Sam Cooke
    [The Soul Controller; Ghostface Killah] Brandenburg Concerto No. 1 (Second Movement); Johann Sebastian Bach
    [The Soul Controller; Ghostface Killah] The Greatest Trick; John Ottman
    [The Splash; Ghostface Killah] No, No, No; Dawn Penn
    [The Stereotype; Inspectah Deck] Can't Seem To Find Him; Love Unlimited Orchestra
    [The Stereotype; Inspectah Deck] Evil Ways; Stanley Turrentine
    [The Stomp (Instrumental LP Version); ODB] Girl Blue; The Main Ingredient
    [The Stomp (Instrumental LP Version); ODB] I Wanna Get Next To You; Rose Royce
    [The Streets; LA The Darkman] If I Was Your Girlfriend; Prince & Revolution
    [The Struggle; The Black Market Militia] Babylon Is Fallen; Steel Pulse
    [The Table; Raekwon ft. Masta Killa] [Undying Love 2 (Original); Bronze Nazareth & Kevlaar 7] Field Of Tears; Chris Spheeris
    [The Turn; Method Man ft. Raekwon] Where Are You Going My Love; The Miracles
    [The Watch; Ghostface Killah] I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little Bit More; Barry White
    [The Whistle; RZA ft. Prodical & Masta Killa] Daydream; Bernard Wystraete
    [The Writer; 9th Prince] [I Declare War; Shyheim] Theme From Exodus; Liberace
    [The Wu Is Coming Through; Wu-Tang Clan] Sophisticated Lady; Thelonious Monk
    [Theodore; Ghostface Killah] 40000 Headmen; Blood, Sweat & Tears
    [Thieves In Da Nite (Q-Unique Mix); Shabazz The Disciple] Irena's Theme; Giorgio Moroder
    [Thieves In Da Nite (Vinyl Thug Mix); Shabazz The Disciple] Building Tension; John Cameron
    [Thieves In Da Nite (Vynil Thug Mix); Shabazz The Disciple] Laura; Brian Bennett
    [Thug Revelations; Killah Priest] Satan; Shirley Caesar
    [Tical; Method Man] Promenade; Emerson, Lake & Palmer
    [To Work; LA The Darkman] That's Where The Happy People Go; The Trammps
    [Tony Montana; Cormega ft. Ghostface] Ship Ahoy; O' Jays
    [Tooken Back; Ghostface] Take Me Back; The Emotions
    [Tragedy; RZA] [Biscuits; Ghostface] [Fish; Ghostface Killah] A Jackass Gets His Oats; Amazing Rhythm Aces
    [Tragedy; RZA] Here Comes The Rain Again; Eurythmics
    [Tres Leches; Big Pun ft. Inspectah Deck & Prodigy] Las Vegas Tango; Gary Burton
    [Tribulations; Sunz Of Man] Chocolate Girl; The Whispers
    [Tribulations; Sunz Of Man] Open Up Your Love; The Whispers
    [Trouble Man; Inspectah Deck] Give Me Your Love; Curtis Mayfield
    [Trouble Man; Inspectah Deck] Joy; Isaac Hayes
    [Trouble Man; Inspectah Deck] Paradise; Sade
    [Tru Master; Pete Rock ft. Inspectah Deck] [Here I Am; Shyheim] Pain; Ohio Players
    [Tru Master; Pete Rock ft. Inspectah Deck] On The Move; The Impressions
    [True Fresh MC; Genius] Flash Light; Parliament
    [Turn Around; Killah Priest] Total Eclipse Of The Heart; Bonnie Tyler

[Tush; Ghostface ft. Missy Elliot] Naked Truth; The Best Of Both Worlds
    [Uh Uh (Swizz Beatz Remix); Method Man] Sweet Music, Soft Lights And You; Isaac Hayes & Millie Lackson
    [Unconditional Love; Shyheim] How's Your Love Life Baby; Eddie Kendricks
    [Unexplained; Gravediggaz] Wildflower; The New Birth
    [Universal Soldiers; Killarmy] Ohio Machine Gun; Isley Brothers
    [Uzi (Pinky Ring); Wu-Tang Clan] Parade Strut; J.J. Johnson
    [Uzi (Pinky Ring); Wu-Tang Clan] Sesame Street; Clarence Reid
    [Va Cats; Wu-Syndicate] The World Is A Ghetto; George Benson
    [Vendetta; Inspectah Deck] Sittin' On A Time Bomb; Honey Cone
    [Verbal Intercourse; Raekwon] If You Think It (You May as Well Do It); The Emotions
    [Visionz (Instrumental); Wu-Tang Clan] Is It A Crime; Sade
    [Wake Up; Killarmy] Walkaway Theme; Incredible Hulk
    [Walking Through The Darkness; Tekitha] Across 110th Street; Bobby Womack
    [War At The Temple; Moongod Allah ft. Cilvaringz & Origin] Woo-Ping Yuen's `Tai Chi Master´ Theme
    [War Is Hell; Raekwon] What's Happening Brother; Marvin Gaye
    [War Trilogy (Ambush); Shabazz The Disciple] Goodbye My Life, My Love; Alex North
    [We Made It; Ghostface Killah] [Show U Love; RZA] I Hate Walked Away; Syl Johnson
    [We Pop-Hoodrats; Bobby Digital] [Deadly Venoms; Prince Rakeem] Sixty Minute Man; Rufus Thomas
    [We The People; Hell Razah & 4th Disciple] In The Hour; Melanie
    [Weary Eyes; Wu-Syndicate] Dolphin's Lullaby; Firefall
    [What A Difference A Day Makes; Majestic 12] Go On And Cry; Les Mccann
    [What Thugs Do; LA The Darkman] What People Do For Money; Divine Sounds
    [Whatever We Want; Killarmy] This Masquerade; George Benson
    [What's Happenin; Method Man ft. Busta Rhymes] Dum Maro Dum; Asha Bhonsle
    [When The Fat Lady Sings; DJ Muggs & GZA] Prelude To A Heartbreak; The Montclairs
    [When The Guns Come Out; W.C., Christ Bearer, E-40, P. Dot & The Reverend William Black] Black Man; Stevie Wonder
    [Where I Rest At; Killarmy] Part Time Love; Gladys Knight & The Pips
    [Which Way You Going; Killarmy] My Funny Valentine; The Stylistics
    [Who Are We; Theodore Unit] Scooby Doo's TV Theme
    [Who Would You Fuck; Ghostface Killah] Rain, Rain, Go Away; Bob Azzam
    [Whut Part Of The Game; Killah Priest] Getting On Board; John Ottman
    [Winter Warz; Ghostface Killah] I Think I'd Do It; ZZ Hill
    [Wisdom; Killah Priest] Someday; The Carpenters
    [Wolf In Sheep's Clothing; Killah Priest] Playing Your Game, Baby; Barry White
    [Woodrow The Basehead; Ghostface Killah] All Your Goodies Are Gone; Parliament
    [Woo-Ha (Remix); Busta Rhymes & ODB] Space; Galt McDermot
    [Word On The Street; Inspectah Deck] What Would I Do; Ernie Hines
    [Wu Banga 101; Ghostface Killah] Queen Of Tears; Gladys Knight & The Pips
    [Wu-Blood Kin; LA The Darkman] Something; Al Green
    [Wu-Renegades; Killarmy] Rustle Of Spring; Christian Sinding
    [Wu-Semantics; Cilvaringz] Vampire Hunters; Wojciech Kilar
    [Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta F' Wit; Wu-Tang Clan] [Mighty Healthy; Ghostface Killah] Nobody Beats The Biz; Biz Markie
    [Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta F' Wit; Wu-Tang Clan] Hihache; Lafayette Afro Rock Band
    [Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' Ta F' Wit; Wu-Tang Clan] Underdog; Allen Toussaint Orchestra
    [Wu-Wear; RZA, Method Man & Cappadonna] [Wu-Wear The Garment Renaissance (2005); Wu-Tang Clan] Don't Take My Kindness For Weakness; The Soul Children
    [Yae Yo; Raekwon] Lestat's Recitative; Elliot Goldenthal
    [Ya'll Been Warned; Wu-Tang Clan] In My Heart; Barbara & The Browns
    [You; Pete Rock ft. RZA & GZA] What Happened To The Real Me; Mavis Staples
    [You'll Never Know (Original); Cilvaringz & RZA] Do You Want To Know A Secret; The Beatles
    [Young Godz; Shyheim ft. RZA, Madman, Rubbabandz, Killa Sin & Raekwon] I Have A Love Sign; The Counts
    [You're All I Need To Get By; Method Man] You're All I Need To Get By; Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

Blunted Soul

Wow, that took way longer to read than I expected. Most of these are of course known, but there were also a few gems, previously unknown to me.
    Thanks to you I can finally stop searching for the guitar in Sunz Of Man's '5 Arch Angels'.

A couple of questions:
    Which part of Timmy Thomas' 'Why Can't We Live Together' has been sampled for As High As Wu-Tang Gets?
    And which part of Teddy Pendergrass 'And If I Had You' was used for Camay?