Thread: Anyone noticed the amount of singles on Spotify with the same copied clan featured verses?

Default Anyone noticed the amount of singles on Spotify with the same copied clan featured verses?

So, there’s a significant number of well produced tracks (with artwork) on Spotify from artists outside of the clan which feature clan members. The thing is these tracks have the same verses from the clan members. Ghostface and Inspectah Deck seem the worst offenders. I spotted one ghost verse used about 12 times. What’s going on there? Online group-buy deal or something like that?

Thank you yes I've noticed this too! Everytime I think wow a new wu track, and hear same verses, like you say mostly Gfk and Deck. I like Ghosts new flow, but why they all remixing them? Perhaps some unkown competition or deal with accapellas?

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

A particular Killa Bee not doing financially too well I assume is selling the same verses over and over to keen upcoming producers for minimum amounts. Been going for years.

That same Ghost verse be on every up and coming rapper shyt if it says feat Ghostface from that wack azz Lost Tapes bs...Ghost been wack for damn near 20 yrs fr fr and his management is azz...them jews he trust made him wack af...Wigs and Remedy and that Mike Caiazzo producer...

Quote Originally Posted by mrvaughn View Post
    So, there’s a significant number of well produced tracks (with artwork) on Spotify from artists outside of the clan which feature clan members. The thing is these tracks have the same verses from the clan members. Ghostface and Inspectah Deck seem the worst offenders. I spotted one ghost verse used about 12 times. What’s going on there? Online group-buy deal or something like that?
    Interesting, are there examples?

PRODIGAL SUN

There were a pack of accapellas being sold as a set of wu tang accapellas to make songs outta featuring ghost deck priest cap mk and bronze i believe. I saw it online like 3-6 months ago. It was like 10 accapelllas or something like a sound pack of sorts sold for cash. They were all sold as a pack. I think its from that. Its a way to make fan songs but these people i think dont realize how kany people gonna use these.

i saw it promoted on ig like the annio dommini guy or something. But cant find it.

and yes i hate this too. I have uploaded my remixes here and people have both tood me not to and TO make fake wu remixes on some shaka zulu/this type of shit. I see most here hate that type of thing and i do as well. And thats why i refuse to do that and just make straught remixes myself because i hate thinking something is new and hearing an old verse. Meth himself said on drink fhamps he hates that fake song being passed off as new thing.

its one of my biggest IRKS in the whole new way of consuming music and is why i dont even listen to new shit anymore. Thousand different versions of the same thing being passed off as new is not the wave imo.

it was something like this
    https://on.soundcloud.com/RTjhJTkvzPEpAMbQA

This reminds me of when this kid from India or Pakistan paid Vinnie Paz something like 3 grand for a verse but Paz made a bitch move and recycled the verse for his own project. Can’t remember the verse but it was a weird turn of events that had the underground rap community laughing