6. A Better Tomorrow
    7. Iron Flag

1. Iron Man
    2. Liquid Swords
    3. OB4CL
    4. Supreme Clientele
    5. Nigga Please

* edit: I had Forever at No.4 but did a re-listen and it still holds up
    Last edited by Sam the Seed; 04-14-2024 at 03:57 AM.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

PRODIGAL SUN

Forever
    36 chambers
    8 diagrams (original)
    the w
    iron flag
    a better tomorrow

solos: top 25. Only a few OG versions considered like bpw

a rotating top 3

liquid swords
    cuban linx
    supreme clientele

tical
    ironman
    bpw (og)
    return to 36
    fishscale (og)
    cuban 2
    ghost dog ost
    heavy mental
    nigga please
    the pillage
    Tical 2
    heist of the century
    beneath the surface
    uncontrolled substance
    birth of a prince
    pretty toney lp
    no said date
    grandmasters
    psychic world of walter reed
    bobby digital
    immobilarity

Hey, man. What are the OG versions? I only know the retail versions.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    Hey, man. What are the OG versions? I only know the retail versions.
    look up bulletproof wallets original version. It has the cut songs like the sun, the watch, good times, og version of the forest singing “my wallos”, etc. could also use stuff like abc by ghost and the young black by rae and ghost

fishscale 2 songs were cut from the album and replaced with (imo) inferior backup tracks by same producers. Replace dooms jelly fish and pete rocks family affair with charlie brown by doom and chunky by pete and fishscale is FLAWLESS

honestly you van do this witj any album really as theres always a slew of cut material but these 3 in particular (as well as pretty toney albums slew of cut tracks or cuban 2 with its 3 diff versions of tracks)

8diagrams as well. Heres my playlist with the cut songs and my edited thug world track with og ugod and rae vox. Sonce 8d was the og cuban 2, you can easily seperate both sounds into 2 diff albums worth of tracks. Imo state of grace fits sonically on 8d like a glove. So since it wasnt on cuban anyway, i put it on 8d.

ill send ya the 8d album in full with all the tracks if ya want just pm me. Thats the hardest to put together. Everything else is easily found but dont see many people have yhe full version of the og as a full dl so ill hook ya up with the unreleased tracks np.
    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXrWaGOdBUWTQEUvo4Pl3jWQ_nJbjtJQx&f eature=shared

Yeah, Ima need to research those. Pretty Toney is one of my favorites. I'd like to hear a different version of Cuban Linx 2. Always thought it was disappointing and he recorded tons of tracks in that era that ended up on mixtapes. The released version's plot wasn't tight and kinda repetitive. If the lil skits were deleted it would sound like any other Rae album except with better production.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    Yeah, Ima need to research those. Pretty Toney is one of my favorites. I'd like to hear a different version of Cuban Linx 2. Always thought it was disappointing and he recorded tons of tracks in that era that ended up on mixtapes. The released version's plot wasn't tight and kinda repetitive. If the lil skits were deleted it would sound like any other Rae album except with better production.
    If you have Spotify then Ghost’s Hidden Darts Special Edition on there has The Sun, The Watch and Good Times. Those three tracks were cut. You can pop those into a playlist with the other BPW tracks. Just google the track list for the OG and you are all set.