Thread: can one of you nifty GFX killaz help me please?

Banned

Default can one of you nifty GFX killaz help me please?

yes i apologise i didn't put it in GFX request but last time i did aint no one check shit ... ill make it up to you with rep

but if someone has time can they make me a banner plz ... ill spit the images n ideas later coz im goin to bed but can anyone do for me please? ...

advanced thank yous
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

What exactly do you want.

Banned

well these are the two people i would like in it ... just the two guys in both foregrounds + the voodoo doll for le chuck if you can plz

i know there's a bit happening in the background but it's the best i could find for those particular images ... for a background i donno really ... maybe like a dark setting ... i don't have much creative spark tbh haha ... maybe since the game is monkey island you could throw in this monkey scull with the sword in it ... http://www.terrisus.com/pictures/endings/CurseOfMonkeyIsland.jpg ... but i donno its up to you whatever you can is cool ... i don't mind if you need to cut into 2 images ... dont need to put my name on it though but whatever you can come up is fine mate ...

major props if you can ... thanks!!
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.