Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 50 Cent replying to Clyde Smith

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 05-05-2017 at 01:27 AM.

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 05-04-2017 at 11:07 PM.

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 05-04-2017 at 11:08 PM.

-

I see Communist Cunt got banned for dissing Wu Tang Clan hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I was listening to Raekwon's Clyde Smith skit today on Youtube dissing 50 Cent. That's a classic skit. He made me laugh when he said listen man 5 boroughs and all that. I owns that LOL. I owns that and I'm a Staten Island nigga. I'm a punch you in your mouth if you say something slick LOL. You see these shits right here? I'm a die with these on dick LOL. Yeah. And I'm using that phone. And I'm have my little snacks with me LOL. And I dare a nigga go in my locker cause yo I'm not playing with ya'll niggas man LOL. If you want something, ask me for it. And if I like you like that, I'm a hold you down. But if you think you gon do that little Tom and Jerry shit on me LOL. And have my fingers smashed in the ceiling. Never that duke. I'm telling you I'm a snatch you out that. I'm a snatch you out that iceberg t-shirt you got and that platinum ass bullshit chain you got LOL. And your haircut game is fucked up hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yo that nigga 50 Cent. I don't even know why you tried to do that little bum ass shit right there LOL. I'm a tell you something. You can say all them other niggas names but niggas gon see you based on that big daddy LOL. I know why they ain't bark on you cause they ain't trying to let your little broke ass come in the game LOL. And act like they letting you live off their strength. And you ain't even that big dick LOL. And if I see you up in here, I'm a have about 500 wolves on you hahahahahahahahahahaha. And that's word to everything duke. You just fucked up LOL. You fucked up bad. I don't even know man. Matter of fact, I'm a kick you in your ass and take your little watch and all that shit LOL. You know? But yo like I said 50. You a bird and niggas gon see you. Faggot ass nigga hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

{>____<}

^All that from memory. Impressive!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

he wasted his time as janitor, could have been a human memory dictator phone

yes dictator like bush.

-

LOL@Ironman and Soul Controller.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 05-06-2017 at 10:17 PM.

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 05-06-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Shifter View Post
    truth

god damn wu got bodied

Quote Originally Posted by DLux View Post
    the classics are enuf

wu got no classics, just ass
    ahhaha truth

Quote Originally Posted by DLux View Post
    50 killed wu in this track styll
    co-sign

Quote Originally Posted by sheep shifter View Post
    god damn wu got bodied