Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rock The Bells Miami 2008

Quote Originally Posted by disposablearts View Post
    lmaooo yea the sun was no joke yo but it was my first outdoor festival and first one IN MIAMI so i didnt know what to expect but now i fuckin know ill do a little score of the performers cause alot of them did not come correct
    I went to Langerado to see The Roots but that was in March and at the Big Cypress Indian Reservation, so it wasn't as bad, and it was windy that day too.

Who did you think didn't come correct? Who disappointed you, and who did you love?

Quote Originally Posted by shystar36 View Post
    ya dude i felt like a sell out. i rep hip-hop all day and i didn't go to a show where i have albums from 90 percent of the performers. so they better bring that shit next year. i mainly didn't even request the day off cause of the heat. i'm cuban, but i'm borderline albino cause my mother is a honky. it's a curse man. i'll try to already have a tan by next year though. that way the show of a lifetime doesn't give me skin cancer.
    Shit man, it was tough... And I'm a tan-ish cracker, haha. Next year, I know what to do to handle it and what to do to make sure I don't get to hot. I should have brought towels, and an extra shirt... My shirt wreaked like a hockey bag when I got in the car, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by disposablearts View Post
    yea i read your post wrong lol i saw mad white dudes with wu shirts but yea it was fuckin blazing around mos defs set i had to dip and i HATED SPENDING 5 FUCKIN DOLLARS FOR WATER
    Oh, okay.

Haha, yeah, I didn't really stand out. I still can't believe how many people go to Wu shows/Rock The Bells.

That shit was ridiculous, but I'm used to it since I've gone to a lot of concerts before. It's still ridiculous with those prices, and unless you can't find the shirts online, don't cop 'em there either.

I really mainly went for Meth and Red, not gonna front, and I wasn't going to leave until the end, but my head was pounding, but I was satisfied with the amount of time I got to see ATCQ. That heat was tough, man... I read that the temperature went over 100 degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    yo , i really appreeciate the feedback dogg. were bout to have a ball. im gonna fuck around n spend all my money. my boy heard technique b hookin up the fans signin shit too. thats watsup.
    good lookin, n peace
    No problem. You're going to have a helluva time. Yeah, he signed shit for me, takes pics, etc. And bring anything you can to keep cool (Towels, hats, even one of those faggy fans etc.). Oh, and look at Rae's Myspace for shirts, because you might be able to get them cheaper there.

Good show, hope they come again next year with different artist's. I bought shirts "3 of them to be exact" from Rae's myspace as well.

Veteran Member

Yo Cesar did cop that Raekwon "Sale Weight" beige tee? Thats the one I just bought for the Aug 16th show, how long did it take for u to get ur shirts?

The ones I bought were The Classic's T in 2006 and 2 orders of The Wutang Run Hip Hop t's this year. They took about 7 to 14 business days to arrive.