Thread: All Producers Looking For Exposure!!!

funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar

Default All Producers Looking For Exposure!!!

Send in submissions to: [email protected]

Note*
    This is not spam. pRoTeChTyAnEcK aka Irie-1 runs this promotion with his homie PRIME MUSIC!!!

Maybe before anybody submits anything you should tell us what this is all about.

Default What it's About.....

We offer promotion, sample packs from original material and more coming soon to the winners of these weekly battles.

About iBattle:
    Welcome to ibattle! iBattle is a myspace dedicated to producers who want to showcase their work in a weekly beat battle! How does it work? Simple..

Four different producers will battle by submitting a beat that we will post up on the myspace music player..who gets to decide who wins? The people..

Gather up all your friends on myspace and tell them to come vote for you by commenting our page, then we tally up the votes and the winner will be announced at the end of week. The winners of four weeks then get to submit another beat and go at it for a week, then he who wins that battle is the winner for the month..

You think you got what it takes? Let the people decide..

Submit your beats now to [email protected] sure you include your name, myspace url and the name of the beat..

RULES!!
    If you didn't make it, don't send it in..
    Fresh battles will begin every Wednesday morning, and voting is allowed up to the following Tuesday..

Winners get the satisfaction of knowing they won, and get a spot on the page for promotional purposes..

You should also check out the myspace, but that pretty much is the essential knowledge. We are pillars of this hip hop community trying to help those that are truly hungry. We have no expectations of financial or material gains. I personally, am dealing with a bullshit layoff and would like to focus my time on the advancement of others since doing that at my job hasn't been worth shit the last 12 months. If u want in holla at us.

[email protected]

Irie
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 08-04-2008 at 07:26 PM.

ill pass on that

Quote Originally Posted by DC Entel View Post
    ill pass on that
    No problem bro.....I would hope that you would at least check us out @ www.myspace.com/ibeatbattles

We are not selling a product, we are just trying to unite a community of producers together for the love of our music. There is no special subscription, lifetime membership or nothing. It's just all in the name of fun and music.

when you say it like that it sounds interesting. deff gonna check ya out.

I was reading the details about submitting material. Can samples be used? Cause im sample heavy and could I tag what I submit for protection purposes?
    Last edited by DC Entel; 08-06-2008 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DC Entel View Post
    when you say it like that it sounds interesting. deff gonna check ya out.

I was reading the details about submitting material. Can samples be used? Cause im sample heavy and could I tag what I submit for protection purposes?

Yeah my dude. As long it's ur own original material, u make it how you wanna make it. Put tags in or do what u gotta do. We put the beat up for 7 days, no downloads. People just strictly vote by leaving comnments. WE would love to have you join the next if u want. I'll keep u posted fa sheez. I know I made it sound kinda weird at first, but truthfully it's only a 3 day expierement that seems to b taking off quite well.