Thread: THe only Lil Wayne Fan that I have respect for, well maybe not the only

Default THe only Lil Wayne Fan that I have respect for, well maybe not the only

I know this kid and on his profile he used to have all Lil Wayne stuff, now hes got Ill Buss Em you Punish Em by Canibus and Rakim on there.
    IM THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

FRESH FISH

And the 'most pointless thread' award goes to...

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Thats because plenty of Lil Wayne fans DO KNOW hip hop...while he does have some garbage material he also has plenty of quality HIP HOP music.

I used to think he was wack up until like 5 months ago, then i ACTUALLY started listening to more of his catalog, (maybe you should do the same before you act like you know what you're talking about) and now i listen to him on a regular basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Danzenie View Post
    I know this kid and on his profile he used to have all Lil Wayne stuff, now hes got Ill Buss Em you Punish Em by Canibus and Rakim on there.
    you are a useless poster

Quote Originally Posted by Flowzz View Post
    you are a useless poster
    actually nigga your useless cause you dont post for shit

ive been here longer than all of you that posted on this thread and have more posts, and your calling me useless.

every wayne fan i know except this kid dont accept other rappers except for those on the radio

ive heard his other stuff from carter II, carter, 500 degrees. shit is just terrible.

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

I dont know what is so hard to believe about someone being both a Weezy and Rakim fan, you would expect someone that has been here so] long to realise that. GHOSTLACED said it best in another thread, kids like you just follow your ignant hater principals.

Who the fuck cares how many posts you have when your puttin forth gabbage? the fuck outta here with that shit, you aint no vet dunny dont try to be

FRESH FISH

My Clan Increase Like Black Unemployment!

Wwoowwzahhh!!! He Liekz Rakim And Lil Waynezzz Songz! Haha Omgz!!!!111

Quote Originally Posted by Flowzz View Post

I dont know what is so hard to believe about someone being both a Weezy and Rakim fan, you would expect someone that has been here so] long to realise that. GHOSTLACED said it best in another thread, kids like you just follow your ignant hater principals.

Who the fuck cares how many posts you have when your puttin forth gabbage? the fuck outta here with that shit, you aint no vet dunny dont try to be
    Did I hurt your feelings because I said that Lil Wayne is shit.

Well I dont give a fuck cause he is shit.

Lets see if you can give me a song that will change my mind. I will give my honest opinion

FRESH FISH

I will give my opinion that no one cares about.

That's better.

Did I hurt your feelings because I said that Lil Wayne is shit.

Well I dont give a fuck cause he is shit.

Lets see if you can give me a song that will change my mind. I will give my honest opinion

I highly doubt that any of these songs will change your mind, and even if you do feel them you probably will not allow yourself to admit that you liked a Lil Wayne song.