Thread: Kool G Rap & some other faggots and an awful whore - Click of Respect

Default Kool G Rap & some other faggots and an awful whore - Click of Respect

Yeah well really I just did this thread to hate I guess.

The title isn't supposed to be funny. I just can't remember the name of the weak, shitty "click" and can't be fucked looking it up.

First of all G Rap is a legend and one of the all thyme greats.

I got this album many years ago and can remember really not liking it at all and just recently listened to it for the first thyme since back then.

What an utterly fucking disgraceful, disgusting, offensive pile of fucking trash shit. I literally found it offensive and extremely frustrating and aggravating hearing this God awful horrible fucking trash. Never have I heard so much cliche, pathetic, mindless fucking garbage all on one cd. There's nothing worse than hearing legendary veterans reducing themselves to trying to sound like all the lame fucking sheep faggots polluting the industry at the currrent thyme, and this is just about the worst example of it that I can recall.

Yeah, so fucking awful that I actually bothered to start a thread about it.

Fuck this album.

Retired.

-

LOL@Noel411 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I couldn't stop laughing at what you said. You're a funny guy.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.