Thread: Tame One's New Album Da Ol Jersey Bastard

-

Default Tame One's New Album Da Ol Jersey Bastard

I just saw his album at Amazon.com. He has 12 songs on there and Sean Price is on the album. His last album Spazmatic was ok. Only album of his i don't like is OG Bobby Johnson. It would be nice if him and El Da Sensei got back together to do a Artifacts album.

Veteran Member

its an ill album, its a little bit weaker than when rappers attack, its definitly worth buying. peace.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

it's a dope album

-

Have ya'll heard his mixtape Fuck The Industry? It's weak.

Veteran Member

is that the grudge mixtape?

yea well from what i know el and tame wont be doing that.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

in my opinion, tame's new cd is tight as hell. just raw ass hip hop. his beats are smoother than usual, and if you dont like tames unique flow, it aint for ya. but i really think its dope.

that song with sean price is just a straight banger, for real. they tear that beat to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    It would be nice if him and El Da Sensei got back together to do a Artifacts album.

Yeah it would be hot to see them do another album togather but I don't think that will happen...

2 weeks ago they performed at the Rocksteady anniversary in Newark NJ, 1st El came out and did his own set, then Tame was about do his thing, but one of they homeboys got on the mic and tried to bridge a gap between Tame & El, he tried to get them to give a pound to each other and show a lil love, finnally after the crowd cheered em on they gave each other a dap and then performed a couple artifacts tracks...

But you could def see the tension in the air, it was almost like they were forced to be cool, there was no chemistry when they were on stage together, you knew these 2 wasn't homies anymore...

its sad too, cuz for the couple songs they did perform, people was feelin' it...

El Da Sensi just recently dropped a mixtape,,,,its aight gee

-

Graffitiwhat, yeah i'm talking about The Grudge mixtape. What's the name of El Da Sensei's new mixtape Shaolin Lord?

- Parallel Thought and the Tame One estate, led by Darlene Brown Harris, are excited to announce the re-issue of Tame One's iconic album "Da Ol Jersey Bastard" to commemorate its 15th anniversary. This is a special release as for the first time, the album will be available on vinyl. The audio has been remixed and remastered.

To complement the new audio, the project showcases new artwork, inspired by Tame One's ingenious concept, as a heartfelt homage to the iconic cover of Ol' Dirty Bastard's legendary album, "Return to the 36 Chambers." The re-issue gives fans a chance to rediscover and appreciate the album, keeping Tame One's legacy alive.