Thread: SO Whats The Reason for Not Letting Everyone Use Rep Points?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Default SO Whats The Reason for Not Letting Everyone Use Rep Points?

So I wanna know because I know I will never get Vatican as I have too many Ghostlaced hating moehrfuckers in there (even though I got enough vouches for my name alreadY) but thats cool because i think Vatican is fulll of gays and the better people are not in vatican on this website.

But whats the run with not letting every member (over say 100 posts) give out rep.

WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF ONLY VAT REPPING/NEG REPPING? Please ask yourself that question, what is the benefit of that to the whole "rep" systems ideals.........

That means if I decide to post up some rare MP3's of whatever, I can only get credit from Vats, even though im not just posting it up for Vats?

Or if 100 posts is not enough at least spread the shit to Veterans or 500 or 1,000+ posters. If you dont agree with this please give a good reason why.

and....... i just got this to say to yall...............

not really, but it clearly bothers me less than the people that like to keep it in the Vats of Urine.

if you didn't have to EARN the right to rep people, how valuable would rep be? really

some kid from bangladesh who has four posts reps you for using a smiley face he's never seen before

the people who can give out rep have earned the right to. it's better that way

Quote Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post

the people who can give out rep have earned the right to. i
    Earned it? Most of the Vat member never post in Wu Chamber

'Section 9'

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Earned it? Most of the Vat member never post in Wu Chamber
    There are different posters. Some don't even listen to Wu-Tang, but post in the hiphopshop regularly.

Some are GenChat posters, some are KTL, some are Audio Booth etc. etc.

But Vaticans are the only ones that should have rep powers, but there are people that are misusing it. If everyone gets rep power, the whole system would be pretty much pointless.

But when you get recognized by respected members that earned their way to Vatican... It means something.

STYLE

rep power envy

*waves lime dick in his face*

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    So I wanna know because I know I will never get Vatican as I have too many Ghostlaced hating moehrfuckers in there (even though I got enough vouches for my name alreadY) but thats cool because i think Vatican is fulll of gays and the better people are not in vatican on this website.

But whats the run with not letting every member (over say 100 posts) give out rep.

WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF ONLY VAT REPPING/NEG REPPING? Please ask yourself that question, what is the benefit of that to the whole "rep" systems ideals.........

That means if I decide to post up some rare MP3's of whatever, I can only get credit from Vats, even though im not just posting it up for Vats?

Or if 100 posts is not enough at least spread the shit to Veterans or 500 or 1,000+ posters. If you dont agree with this please give a good reason why.

and....... i just got this to say to yall...............

This is exactly why not just anyone can have rep.

*slaps moderately sized rep dick upside ghostlaced's fore head*

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    rep power envy

*waves lime dick in his face*
    yeah but the sad thing is its the other vat member that have stroked that dick to its length.

Vat members will just randomly rep their "friends" at random times, for no apparent reason, and not for quality posting, theyll just rep each other so they all have gay green bars. Which is why rep is totally pointless idea.

Yet when I ask why non vats can do it they say I AM the one obsessed with rep.

smh.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I don't have very many Vatican friends, So again you fail.