Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

what u sayin niggah?
    aAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    PREACH that good shit STYLE

^AHAHAHAHHAHhaAHAH!!!!1
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!
    AHAHAHAH!!!!!1

agrred, Juice is more Niggers From Hell material then Khia, tho Khia is a Nigger From Hell as well

anyone know she's going out with lil wayne?

hopefully they don't have kids, the last few look they they blew out her stomach...not to mention they're ugly and from hell

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    maybe you could have a picture like this but make it african americans on a porch.

that's just racist, fag

photos | Upload Photos
    Back to ProfileBack to Albums

Ma G make me Hustla – View PhotoPrevious | Next

a.share_button{ padding: 3px; /* ie*/}a.share_button img{ padding-bottom: 0px; /* ie */}div.autoComplete ul li{ displaynline-block; /* FriendsList to display properly in IE6 */}
    Position the dotted box over the person you want to tag. Resize the box by dragging the borders to frame the person's face. Type their name in the input box to the right, select the appropriate person, and we'll make a link to their profile!
    In this photo:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=368766393

^listen

holy fuken shit their so african.....
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

no they're not, they're sudanese

its gonna be a min before anything real happens this is the ground breaking ceremony. there is some work to be done. if you don't feel like putting in work this ain't the place for you.
    this is less about playtime and more about taking whats good about wucorp and refining it into some potent dope then giving it away it to the general public.
    so yeah if you have ideas and a will to work to see it manifest, then you are more than welcome.

i don't want this to be "tsa's gang" this is just a room where like minded individuals can socialize and strategize.

well, im gonna have to agree

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

photos | Upload Photos
    Back to ProfileBack to Albums

Ma G make me Hustla – View PhotoPrevious | Next

a.share_button{ padding: 3px; /* ie*/}a.share_button img{ padding-bottom: 0px; /* ie */}div.autoComplete ul li{ displaynline-block; /* FriendsList to display properly in IE6 */}

Position the dotted box over the person you want to tag. Resize the box by dragging the borders to frame the person's face. Type their name in the input box to the right, select the appropriate person, and we'll make a link to their profile!
    In this photo:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=368766393

^listen

My Nigga One Blood and that AP hoe Noya

these are niggers from hell!

family of yours?

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

lol no, just some faggot sudanese kids from faggot des moines, the faggot capital of fagglivania

they're faggots

STYLE

this is the twilight zone
    a nigerian from nebraska dissing sudanese from iowa.

i swear africans pick the shittiest parts of america then try to be hip hop.

but they just need a real og to come str8'n em out.
    Last edited by STYLE; 08-14-2008 at 02:51 PM.

^^holy shit ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaa.

STYLE

this nigga always wanna try and differentiate himself. nigga yousa african. as far as the rest of the world is concerned africa is one country full of the same noshoe wearin funky armpit smellin flyswattin dusty ass niggas.

you are just as bad as those sudanese interms of niggerishness. you makin this thread and encouraging everyone to identify blacks as niggers is actually worse. but this is expected from african immigrants especially nigerians. peAce to shifter but ya boy ova here is makin it hard. i find that ghanians have a lot more self respect anyway.

now watch this booty scratcher go the nigger route and take pride in it.

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    this is the twilight zone
    a nigerian from nebraska dissing sudanese from iowa.

i swear africans pick the shittiest parts of america then try to be hip hop.

but they just need a real og to come str8'n em out.

ahahahahahaha, bitch

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    this nigga always wanna try and differentiate himself. nigga yousa african. as far as the rest of the world is concerned africa is one country full of the same noshoe wearin funky armpit smellin flyswattin dusty ass niggas.

you are just as bad as those sudanese interms of niggerishness. you makin this thread and encouraging everyone to identify blacks as niggers is actually worse. but this is expected from african immigrants especially nigerians. peAce to shifter but ya boy ova here is makin it hard. i find that ghanians have a lot more self respect anyway.
    now watch this booty scratcher go the nigger route and take pride in it.
    damn nigga lol

first off Ghana is a chinese knock off of Nigeria

as far as the rest of the world is concerned africa is one country full of the same noshoe wearin funky armpit smellin flyswattin dusty ass niggas.

I find this part particularly ignorant. because the rest of the world's unawareness of something shouldn't be the universal law about it. its like if i didn't know there was a difference between water and sand, and therefore the new law of live is water is sand

or if everyone in the world assumed all black ppl steal, do drugs as a youth, beat women while on angel dust, move to atlanta after being a geek in ohio and then all of a sudden being all gilly, and then at the age of 345 start e-beefing with ppl 11-16 years younger then them...i forgot where i was going with this sentence

the point is style your existance is simple. Your the old guy at mcdonalds of wucorp.

all day you walk around, working hard, getting employee of the month and tell the kids what do to. On top of that you constantly talk about how they're bad workers and point out all the things they do wrong, but in the end of the day your an old ass nigga at mcdonalds. the fuck you doin at mcdonalds to begin with?

Your Debarge jumpsuit franchise flopped , diversify your bonds ya fuckin creature

STYLE

what does all that have to do with you trying you derail 400 years of black american struggle?

you are a walking punchline.

focus