07. Doin' Dirt
    08. Get it Dirty
    09. Utmost
    10. Respect Tha Drop
    11. Drinks & Weed
    12. Paradise
    13 Psalm 23
    [*] Bonafied

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

damn this album is horrible, OC's 2 previous albums represent greatness but this is really weak. he is starting to sound like the rappers he dissed on "Time's Up" with the flossy rhymes and his flow is most definitely dumbed down; large parts of the LP sounds like he's just freestyling.
    when looking at the production credits you would think this is a typical D.I.T.C. album (Buckwild with additional beats by Lord Finesse and Ahmed) but even the beats is commercial sounding. "Bon Appetit" is a disgrace to OC's debut and sophmore album and the only thing stopping me from giving it strictly 1/5 is cuz there are about 3-4 tracks that's actually decent; "Respect tha Drop" has a nice concept and a fitting beat, "Psalm 23" is a nice tribute to Big L but way too short and the hidden song "Bonafied" featuring Jay-Z is nice as hell (though it had already been released 2 years prior to this album). the "Weed & Drinks" track with A.G. is decent as well..

1.75/5

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Veteran Member

yo this was crazy wack, it was odd too because like claa said he used cats he used on his first two, but obviously was looking for a totally different style from them. Dr. Know is one of the laziest Lord Finesse tracks ever, this was his attempt to crossover and it failed

1.5/5, Paradise is the only great song, with only a few others even being worthwhile
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

-

Bon Appetit wasn't that bad. It's better than Word Life album.

^^ damn you are UN-FUCKING-BELIAVABLE...

-

I know hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I got my opinion and you got yours.

^^ ain't nothing wrong with that; but based on the albums you usually praise and the albums you usually hate on this opinion is extremely contradictary. "Word...Life" captures the perfect mid-90's sound and "Bon Appetit" could just have been a bunch of Jermaine Dupri beats with OC going soft with some basic freestyles over them.

srsly, how can you possibly like this more than word life. id have a hard time saying jewels is better than word life and thats still pretty close..

-

My bad. Word Life is better than Bon Appetit. I'm gonna have to listen to Bon Appetit again because I haven't heard it in a long time. OC trips me out with these wack albums he's made after Jewelz LOL. So sad considering he's a good rapper.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.