Thread: Administrators and Moderators post/reply ONLY

Default Administrators and Moderators post/reply ONLY

I am speaking to you administrators and moderators not on the platform of individuality but a member of hiphop culture.

This thread is for clarity….What is the perspective of administrators and moderators on WU Corp?

What is WU Corp coming to or the heading of it’s direction?????
    You established vaticans and veterans, a few of them don’t reflect noble conduct
    Some vaticans are weakening Wu Corp with there comments and threads. I am not talking about STYLE
    Now there is the establishment of a group or groups.

Where is the overall concern for Wu Corp? How about Wu Corp leading the way via internet by the standards of our Hiphop culture with new content(improvement)?

Well the person who is suppose to be in charge of this forum "Mr. Cilvaringz" never hits us with new info... and doesnt really do anything to hook this board up. TOMB does a hell of job meeting our demands.

As far as hip hop goes, shit is always on and poppin... The Wu-Chamber and hip hop shop are always on point... album reviews... information about releases... news that we get from other boards or just the web... I have no complaints.

Why am I posting on here if it says mods and administrators you ask... well I am also a mod... I hold it down at the Audio Booth. The Wu-Corp crew just finished their second mix-tape...cats worked real hard and got it done in 2 months...working on #3 now. Also cats are constantly collabing with each other...we do shit with people outside of Wu-corp, but we try to keep it in the family. And i saw you talking about quality on a track..well you have to remember that some cats dont have money to spend on expensive equipment...they do their best... (I dont know if thats what you meant by quality, but its what I enterpreted).

As far as groups go... Well it is done for those members who have proved that they are faithful to the board and contribute in their best ways.

Styles group is actually going to be some ill shit... we have a lot of possitive ideas...cant talk any further abou it.

I think Wu-corp is ill right now compared to how it was last year. I respect your views, but these are my views.

PEace

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    Well the person who is suppose to be in charge of this forum "Mr. Cilvaringz" never hits us with new info... and doesnt really do anything to hook this board up. TOMB does a hell of job meeting our demands.

As far as hip hop goes, shit is always on and poppin... The Wu-Chamber and hip hop shop are always on point... album reviews... information about releases... news that we get from other boards or just the web... I have no complaints.

Why am I posting on here if it says mods and administrators you ask... well I am also a mod... I hold it down at the Audio Booth. The Wu-Corp crew just finished their second mix-tape...cats worked real hard and got it done in 2 months...working on #3 now. Also cats are constantly collabing with each other...we do shit with people outside of Wu-corp, but we try to keep it in the family. And i saw you talking about quality on a track..well you have to remember that some cats dont have money to spend on expensive equipment...they do their best... (I dont know if thats what you meant by quality, but its what I enterpreted).

As far as groups go... Well it is done for those members who have proved that they are faithful to the board and contribute in their best ways.

Styles group is actually going to be some ill shit... we have a lot of possitive ideas...cant talk any further abou it.

I think Wu-corp is ill right now compared to how it was last year. I respect your views, but these are my views.

PEace
    your view is understood!

It is indeed the mods that started the Vatican concept by inviting members in. After that we control who's in or out but the current Vatican members also have a say on who should be in or out.

They are selected based on their positive contributions to the forum. Mods still have a large control over the Vatican since we also consider how often posts they make require moderation.

There have been members ousted from the Vatican for making weak comments on the overall board. If there is a problem with a Vatican, we the Vaticans will decide if they belong. Now time to find these guys that don't display this noble conduct.

Mods are mods, we moderate the current community. For the website as a whole there is too much politics behind it that are out of the mods hands.