Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: christ bearer speaks

Veteran Member

^ i guess the library is closed for the day.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Veteran Member

What up Bearer. Im a massive fan of you and Meeko. I ve supported and copped all you killaz material, from GHOSTDOG to THE PASSION to WESTCOAST KILLA BEEZ to THE SWARMS. Good lookin on that latest YouTube documentary. Keep your true and original styles man, you cats are one of the greatest goups to ever bless the mic. Cant wait for the next taste. We need that shit !!!!!!! ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    Yo What it do Christ. Big Northstar fan right here fa sho sho. Passion of the Christ is my shit straight up. The disc I got is kind a fucked up for some reason but I bang the shit out of it still.
    Peace and Blessings
    thanks god you one of the cats that make it all worth while fam!!! peace its a blessing to here from you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ERN-DAWGY View Post
    yo christ will u kill kill 4 sho sho..peace god u went mia on me 3 years ago whats good glad u back holla

PEACE
    yeah! fam im back and taking over this shit fuck who dont like it niggas cant stop god peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by "...." View Post
    ^ i guess the library is closed for the day.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by LuGhostDog View Post
    What up Bearer. Im a massive fan of you and Meeko. I ve supported and copped all you killaz material, from GHOSTDOG to THE PASSION to WESTCOAST KILLA BEEZ to THE SWARMS. Good lookin on that latest YouTube documentary. Keep your true and original styles man, you cats are one of the greatest goups to ever bless the mic. Cant wait for the next taste. We need that shit !!!!!!! ONE.
    yo god just know this!!!!!!!!!!! with out you there is know me !!!! yo take my number fam 562-704-8498 holla at me im real reach out and touch me peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace christ! long time no see fam. once again congratulations with the northstar west coast killa beez album official release! good to see that album in stores. also appreciate that u here for the fans, thaht whats up.
    say peace to meko as well. peace n blessings.
    sho

Quote Originally Posted by Sho da Abbott View Post
    peace christ! long time no see fam. once again congratulations with the northstar west coast killa beez album official release! good to see that album in stores. also appreciate that u here for the fans, thaht whats up.
    say peace to meko as well. peace n blessings.
    sho
    fa sho sho da abbott peace! good to hear from you fam.i need some work done for my solo shit intitled " Christ Is Elijah " which will be the greatest album of all time in the history of not only music yet of sound so do me a square and pass the word also if you got some ideals for the cover or art work hit me back im taking beats to from all fans or should i say family so anybody know sombody wit heat that wants there beats to be heared on a major stage tell them hit me and send me the tracks and i will check it out @[email protected] peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to hear man. Sho's work is dope.

So is this another EP or a full length album?

Quote Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
    fa sho sho da abbott peace! good to hear from you fam.i need some work done for my solo shit intitled " Christ Is Elijah " which will be the greatest album of all time in the history of not only music yet of sound so do me a square and pass the word also if you got some ideals for the cover or art work hit me back im taking beats to from all fans or should i say family so anybody know sombody wit heat that wants there beats to be heared on a major stage tell them hit me and send me the tracks and i will check it out @[email protected] peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no doubt christ.. will get at u thru mail brotha. peace

ayo christ is there any chance that you guys couls put out a double album?

Quote Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
    Great to hear man. Sho's work is dope.

So is this another EP or a full length album?
    thanks for asking god . full length peace!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sho da Abbott View Post
    no doubt christ.. will get at u thru mail brotha. peace
    peace!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    ayo christ is there any chance that you guys couls put out a double album?
    fa sho i might make my solo double or who know northen lights might be thanks for asking peace!!!

D-Infinite

Whattup Christbearer, whats ya personal favourite verse you dropped son?

Dropping dope shit constantly.

Peace fam, 1