Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: christ bearer speaks

no were not! bobby digital is all that is awsome!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Wu Vatican

pump out that northstar shit my dude.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

yo i here a lot of positive shit about it out here, and see my man just gave you very contrary to what you just said shaolin,skampoe can dig it.and of course i know gza is a god come come now im sure that album is banging (imma cop it later this week) yet you know who came with styles for every body and still are peace!

whats good Christ, peace from the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
    GZA Pro tools is what's good !

Digi Snax is what's wack, please tell RZA to stop using Thea. Her voice is annoying to most people ear drums....... If only the whole Wu could be on the same page.
    for real, Thea is horrible, and that aint some new type of slang, that means she's horrible, i heard one song she is good & i cant even remember which one it was, but she sounded like a round bodied old black woman bluesy soul singer instead of the scrawny white broad she is, she spoiled a Digi Snax, sorry.

That Digi Snax album has lke 5 good tracks!! The rest is some garbege. RZA should give up that Bobby Digital shit and drop some shit as RZARector or Bobby Steels. Most people are not feeling this Digital shit.....

The GZA album is beautiful from every aspect ! The lyrics & production is on point. He's getting positive reviews everywhere. RZA dropped some ill shit on the GZA album . His verse on "Pencil" is how he should be spitting.
    Bobby Digital is a bit played out, why does he have to do his albums as an alter ego, why cant he do albums as Rza ?? i know he did BOAP, and yes it was heavy, Bobby Digital was good 10 years ago, now he sounds like the old dude tryna fit in with the youngsters (Straight Up The Block - hate that song)

Pro-Tools is album of the year so far in my opinion, playing that right now actually

Quote Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
    whats good Christ, peace from the UK

for real, Thea is horrible, and that aint some new type of slang, that means she's horrible, i heard one song she is good & i cant even remember which one it was, but she sounded like a round bodied old black woman bluesy soul singer instead of the scrawny white broad she is, she spoiled a Digi Snax, sorry.

Bobby Digital is a bit played out, why does he have to do his albums as an alter ego, why cant he do albums as Rza ?? i know he did BOAP, and yes it was heavy, Bobby Digital was good 10 years ago, now he sounds like the old dude tryna fit in with the youngsters (Straight Up The Block - hate that song)

Pro-Tools is album of the year so far in my opinion, playing that right now actually
    well once again cats out here are saying thats the best digi album yet ya dig and thats crazy coming from west coast cats because when i took the first digi through the hood dudes was like the hell?!!! is this ,so wit him living out here its like" when in Rome " you know how it go peace! AND AS FOR HIM WITH THE ALTER EGO I CANT SAY IM SUPPOSED TO GO SEE HIM TONIGHT MAYBE I WILL ASK HIM PEACE!

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    pump out that northstar shit my dude.
    YOU GOT THAT FAM!

Quote Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
    well once again cats out here are saying thats the best digi album yet ya dig and thats crazy coming from west coast cats because when i took the first digi through the hood dudes was like the hell?!!! is this ,so wit him living out here its like" when in Rome " you know how it go peace! AND AS FOR HIM WITH THE ALTER EGO I CANT SAY IM SUPPOSED TO GO SEE HIM TONIGHT MAYBE I WILL ASK HIM PEACE!

i know what ya saying, at the end of the day its down to personal taste nahmean, not saying that Digi Snax is wack or whatever, it does have some good songs on there, even the ones with Thea are good, apart from her, it could've been a great album, but for me she lets it down, plus for me theres only 2 females affiliated with Wu tang that should be singing hooks.......Tekitha & Blue Raspberry, what happened to them 2 ??

peace

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

but for me she lets it down, plus for me theres only 2 females affiliated with Wu tang that should be singing hooks.......Tekitha & Blue Raspberry, what happened to them 2 ??

peace
    I co-sign this part ! I will take Macy Gray over Thea eventhough i can't stand both of them. Thea is more annoying & ruins every song she is on.

The 1st Bobby Digital album is the best ! "Digital Bullet" is far better than Digi Snax too.

Right now among the Generals, i will say that GZA & Ghost are the ones doing it. Masta Killa is ill too, but he takes too long to drop material.

Rae ain't doing much but promoting an album that never comes out ! We are tired of all the talk. Just drop that shit.

I do not wanna hear another solo album from U-God unless he uses Wu-Tang producers because he last two attemps have been horrible. It doesn't get any worst than this:

i know what ya saying, at the end of the day its down to personal taste nahmean, not saying that Digi Snax is wack or whatever, it does have some good songs on there, even the ones with Thea are good, apart from her, it could've been a great album, but for me she lets it down, plus for me theres only 2 females affiliated with Wu tang that should be singing hooks.......Tekitha & Blue Raspberry, what happened to them 2 ??

peace
    THATS REAL TEKITHA AND BLUE RASPBERRY MY SWEETHEARTS RIGHT TASH MAHOGANY TO . TEKITHA IS RAISING HERE SEED AND BLUE RASPBERRY IS STILL WORKING THE GAME PEACE!

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Christ ! Read my shit & Watch the video i posted above.

I co-sign this part ! I will take Macy Gray over Thea eventhough i can't stand both of them. Thea is more annoying & ruins every song she is on.

The 1st Bobby Digital album is the best ! "Digital Bullet" is far better than Digi Snax too.

Right now among the Generals, i will say that GZA & Ghost are the ones doing it. Masta Killa is ill too, but he takes too long to drop material.

Rae ain't doing much but promoting an album that never comes out ! We are tired of all the talk. Just drop that shit.

I do not wanna hear another solo album from U-God unless he uses Wu-Tang producers because he last two attemps have been horrible. It doesn't get any worst than this:

HEY! WHAT CAN I SAY I WOULD RATTHER HAVE MACY GRAY ,AND YEAH GHOST IS ALL WAYS ON POINT AND GZA IS THE ILLEST MASTER KILLA MOST DEFFY IS LIKE FINE WINE ON THE FLOW YA DIG!

Christ ! Read my shit & Watch the video i posted above.
    AH SHIT! YOU WILD!

if Timbaland had produced Bump it might've been good, but that beat is garbage & spoils U God, i'm gonna donate some beats to Uey...

Quote Originally Posted by christbearer View Post
    THATS REAL TEKITHA AND BLUE RASPBERRY MY SWEETHEARTS RIGHT TASH MAHOGANY TO . TEKITHA IS RAISING HERE SEED AND BLUE RASPBERRY IS STILL WORKING THE GAME PEACE!
    Tekitha is beautiful, with an absolutely beautiful voice, i'm jealous of whoever gave her babies though man for real, lol..

if Timbaland had produced Bump it might've been good, but that beat is garbage & spoils U God, i'm gonna donate some beats to Uey...

Tekitha is beautiful, with an absolutely beautiful voice, i'm jealous of whoever gave her babies though man for real, lol..
    YOU WILD WITH THAT DONATE SHIT FAM AH HAA!

AND YOU TEKITHA BEAUTIFUL PEACE

^ fuck it, it'll save him money, giving him more money for promotion & other stuff that goes along with making & releasing an album, hopefully he'd appreciate that shit & donate a verse to my album, and plus it'd be free promotion for me too nahmean..

personally, thats whats spoiled hip hop, the business of it, the money, and not only hip hop, its one of the things thats fucking up Wu Tang Clan as a group, everybody arguing about money & who owes who how much of it.