Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: have you guys ever noticed

Default have you guys ever noticed

that righteousness is dope.

think about it? it's the key to salvation from babylon, internally and externally because babylon is a centuries hold institution that seperates the righteous from the beauty of their nature

when you think about it, man and nature are one, all attempts to run from this truth are done out of fear of self and the closer on embraces nature the more fulfillment they find

It's like how the Emperor Ras Tafarai Halie Salassie the Conquering Lion of Judah was the only living human being that carried the bloodline of the righteous wise King Solomon of the hebrews, but was in the end killed by babylons unrighteous nature.

don't get me wrong, babylon is in all of us, even the righteous are decieved into believe they're nature is civilized, but in the end of the day civilization, wealth, getting pussy, all that is a grasp at what one understands to be happiness, success and fulfillment but one who bases their entire existance on the pursuit of the unnatural die unhappy, and are enternally unfulfilled so they continue to acquire wealth and do what they feel gives them fulfillment but never stop

ever notice that? how they never stop? if you eat enough food and are fullfilled you stop eating, but a company can hold 100 billion dollars worth of wealth and continue to look for more and more money cause they're not filled and die that way, it's not natural.

its said the babylon was the first civilization for a reaon.

anyways yea, just sayin, Natty man will prevail because Natty is Nature and fear can never conquer nature as Babylon could never conquer the Lion of Judah

cannibal covenant is hiring assassins!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

rep.

the cannibal convent has no purpose and therefore no existance, its an answer to a purpose set out be stylemaster, stylemaster can achieve that purpose as well as everyone else the supports it cause that purpose is real, but the cannibal convent has no purpose and therefore no direction its just dust that will never manifest until a purpose is found

this thread is about the divine nature of the almighty, respectfully keep your convents out please.

but yeah, the Lion lives

I just gave you ur next bar too

thanks homie

check the technique

FOLLOW!!

ahahhahahahahahah!

FOLLOW!!

i can see why the vatican and axis wouldn't want you in their discussions, your at this current moment as damaging to the manifestation of purposeful discussion as sicka was when he was mad a projecting his anger and insecurity on the rest of gen chat.

this is why the cannibal convent is doomed to fail, you have a weak grasp of purpose and with you at the helm purpose can never take form.

you're a funny guy, but you funny is ruining wucorp and you'd be better off choosing where to place your funny and what times to do it.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    i can see why the vatican and axis wouldn't want you in their discussions, your at this current moment as damaging to the manifestation of purposeful discussion as sicka was when he was mad a projecting his anger and insecurity on the rest of gen chat.
    I think the problem with your analysis is that it implies that the vatican and/or axis discussions are in someway meaningful.

I cannot personally attest to the groups, as I have no membership in either, but based purely on intuition, I can assert with 90% certainty that both are as gay, if not gayer, than fuck. Whatever the Cannibal Corpse is, that's stupid too.

Anybody in General Chat can already have as meaningful a conversation as 2 idiots can have. They can "build" or "flow" or "toss the dozens" or whatever it is that you kids do nowadays, and there is nothing to stop them.

Sure, sometimes fat puerto ricans will post pictures of dicks and male assholes, but that's just part of the atmosphere.

They could either ignore it completely and go about their business, or huff and puff and go play in their room and lock the door.

Do usergroups really aim to make wu-corp better?

Or do they only segregate and encourage homogeneity?

General Chat is like a microcosm of America, except a higher percentage of nerds and eurotrash and what have you. It takes all kinds... and that is what makes our country(America) and wu-corp melting pots, and not China or Russia or some other country that I hear is evil.

So, in summation, usergroups are Un-American and Gay and a step toward making wu-corp a knock-off facebook or some shit.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

^correct.

your misunderstanding me and we're actually not disagreeing

stylemaster had a plan to get something done. he wanted to reach point c from point a so he made a point b (the axis)

same thing with the vatican

but the point c they were trying to reach is not only a gay point but a gay point with aids.

vatican's point c is "having a place of discussion without interuption from people with particular senses of humor and interest, expecially ThaShaolinassassin with embodies what has 'wronged' gen chats potential illness"

and stylemasters is "we are the world, we are the children, so lets hold hands, and sign our praise for a better liviiin"

since i have no need to reach these point C's which are gay and doomed to be a pile of homosexual juices, i stay out, partically by choice and partically by the fact that me being in vatican means it didn't reach point C and therefore failed.

Skampoe's on the other hand is just a point B, which means its just a motion, a hope or an idea and won't take root cause its had no point.

so i stay out of that one too. Im here to talk about wutang and have a good time talking to types of ppl i don't met in real life about shit that ppl don't in real life but are important to me.

i therefore have no reason to start excluding myself from person a or person b cause it defeats my purpose

it's also not that deep, stylemaster can do everything he wants to do and so forth without making a second vatican

have u gays noticed how the olsen twins really beefed up?

FOLLOW!!

ever notice that? how they never stop? if you eat enough food and are fullfilled you stop eating, but a company can hold 100 billion dollars worth of wealth and continue to look for more and more money cause they're not filled and die that way, it's not natural.
    this right here touches a key point for me, the unsatiable appetites of corperations are slowly but surely crippling this country from the inside out. Alot of our manufacturing infrastructure has been gutted and shipped overseas. It isn't because they weren't making any money when all their plants were here, its just they we thinking "man, we'll make a KILLIN payin these guys a dime an hour what we're currently paying this guy 15/ hr." There's no vision or insight in that outlook. It doesn't take into account that all their money is coming from Americans buying their shit up and if the Americans don't have a decent job n' are broke then their's no one to buy up all the bullshit they're paying a guy 10 cents /hr to make.

Greed is all about the short term benefit in neglect of the long-term disaster

Support the Real. Click HERE

STYLE

you were doing so good then were easily diverted off the righteous path by skamps wickedness. this is what the axis was created for. this happens in the vat too. not that kind of wickedness but another kind that i'm not ast liberty to discuss.

you have no idea what the axis is about.

the vat is like the UN. it has become a toothless lion.

so i have gathered the teeth from each of the forums and assembled them into an iced out platinum fanged grill.

you want change? we have the power and influenced to make the changes. i mean shit. tomb is in the axis. ben and pro eng are in the axis. the dopest posters of wucorp are in the axis. and i don't mean the funniest. its not about funny.

it has little to do with peace and harmony. tho that is the RIGHTEOUS path. it is just an environment that frowns upon the negativity that you skamp and irondan just oozed.

this site is full of talented intelligent people. maybe its my entrepreneurial spirit but i see potential for this site beyond the hee hee ho ho funny threads.

idk you do you, we'll do we.

now.... righteousness.....

it is hard to be righteous in babylon. the righteous path leads to hardship and suffering, while indulgence leads to wealth and decadence. due to the dog eat dog mentality thats ness. to get ahead.