9. "Accidents Don't Happen" – 4:50 Featuring Cage and Camu Tao
    10. "Stepfather Factory" – 4:11
    11. "T.O.J." – 4:32
    12. "Dr. Hellno and the Praying Mantus" – 4:39 Featuring Vast Aire
    13. "Lazerfaces' Warning" – 4:36
    14. "Innocent Leader" – 2:21
    15. "Constellation Funk" – 4:58
    16. "Blood" – 4:26 Featuring Mr. Lif and C-Rayz Walz
    you know i didn't like this or el-p when i initially heard this i was a skeptic but after hearing him on soundbombing 2 again i had to rethink it. and fan-dam is an amazing and doesn't come off as your typical rap album. it's beats are slightly more electronic sounding album with allot of boom bap influence and mix that with a more modern touch up and you got fan-dam in the flesh. and even though this album is so inodated with various political/activist/society views its a welcome drop in a world that is all about excess. and it's songs like "stepfather factory", "deep space 9mm" and others that give this album it's spine and backbone.

overall i give this album a 4 1/2 out 5 stars because it's such a heavy feeling album that it can at times bore the listener with allot of the sounds sounding simlar which kind of kills it for me.

I remember buying this on wax rite when it came out and bumping it heavily that year; i haven't heard it for probably 2-3 years now but back then I loved it. it gotta be one of the most experimental hip-hop LP's i've heard but El-P really succeeded with his own sound on here. My favorite songs (at least back then):

"The Nang, The Front, The Bush & The Shit" [this is over heavy]
    "Dr. Hell No & The Praying Mantis"
    "T.O.J."

OVERALL: 8.5 - 10

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Can't believe there's not more responses here! This album is absolutely mind-blowing! With no concession or compromise to melody and hooks, El-P was able to create a futuristic and innovative album that will likely go down as a classic.

8.5-9/10

This was back when El-P was still raw as fuck. Great album but like others have said can be a bit over the top listening to the full duration at times. He was a pretty shit rapper back then. He's come a long way in that regard. But his vocal style was still interesting. Lyrics are infinitely more interesting than your usual hip hop. The beats are just fucken heavy. 'Stepfather Factory' may be the most fucked up song I've ever heard.

Haven't heard the full thing in a while so I'll skip a rating and just say it was a fantastic album.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

gotta listen to this more. Been bumping CANCER FOR CURE and RUN THE JEWELS a lot