Thread: Raekwon in Halifax Sept 12

Default Raekwon in Halifax Sept 12

Anyone checkinf this out? I'ma be there V.I.P.

you lucky bastard!!!! enjoy the gig fam

peace

It got Postponed. Bad news is I gotta wait until Oct. 26, good news is T-Pain has been added to the bill (I like some of his shit). Bad news is, they have Raekwon opening for T-Pain (it should be the other way around). Good News is, I got V.I.P., so I get to go to a meet and greet with both artists, a few free drinks, check them out at sound check, get autographed pics of each of them and get my pic taken with each of them. I'm excited. and the ticket only cost me $47

Shaolin Master

VIPs get shit for free, g

I'm most likely going. I should get my tickets soon probably

But anyways... I heard that there is suppose to be a special guest with Rae. Do you think he would have Ghost or anybody with him?

There was no speacial Guest with rae, just Rae. and he didn't even do "incarecrated scarefaces" he did mostly Wu album songs. no disrespect to rae, as his set was good, but T-pain KILLED it. his energy would have ANYONE pumped. I was actually in the line on my way in saying "fuck T-Pain, I'm just here to see raekwon", but T-Pain works his ass off on stage. REALLY good show. This has been the best year ever for concerts. in the span of 30 days I got to see Redman, Methodman, Streetlife, GZA, Raekwon and T-pain. and next month, D12, Obie Trice, Royce da 5'9" and Naughty by Nature are coming. I need to start selling weed again or something, cuz these concerts ain't cheap