Thread: Jedi Mind Tricks- Saviourself

Default Jedi Mind Tricks- Saviourself

i was wondering if someone could breakdown this verse for me

I studied element 1-15, with the Eloheim
    Saw the Canaanites, Sumerians, and the
    This is street gospel, if you don't believe
    In life at Mars, that mean the beast got you
    this is the opening of vinnie paz last verse on the song

i know about the Canaanites The Canaanites is a political and aesthetic movement which reached its peak in the 1940s among the Jewish residents in Palestine and has significantly impacted the course of Israeli art, literature, and spiritual and political thought. The movement's original name was the Council for the Coalition of Hebrew Youth . It grew out of Revisionist Zionism and had "its early roots in European extreme right-wing movements, notably Italian fascism."Most of its members were part of the Irgun or Lehi. The movement never had more than around two dozen registered members, but most of these were influential intellectuals and artists, giving the movement an influence far beyond its size. The Canaanists believed that much of the Middle East had been a Hebrew-speaking civilization in antiquity. They hoped to revive this civilization, creating a Hebrew (not Jewish) nation that would embrace the Middle East's Arab population as well.

The Philistines were a people who inhabited the southern coast of Canaan, their territory being named Philistia in later contexts. Their origin has been debated among scholars, but modern archaeology has suggested early cultural links with the Mycenean world in mainland Greece. Though the Philistines adopted local Canaanite culture and language before leaving any written texts, an Indo-European origin has been suggested for a handful of known Philistine words

The term "Sumerian" is the common name given to the ancient inhabitants of southern Mesopotamia by their successors, the Semitic Akkadians. The Sumerians called themselves sag-giga, literally meaning "the black-headed people". The Akkadian word Shumer may represent this name in dialect, but it is unknown why the Akkadians called the southern land Shumeru. Biblical Shinar, Egyptian Sngr and Hittite Šanhar(a) could be western variants of Šumer.

And the elohim which is is a Hebrew word which expresses concepts of divinity. It is apparently related to the Hebrew word ēl, though morphologically it consists of the Hebrew word Eloah (אלוה) with a plural suffix. Elohim is the third word in the Hebrew text of Genesis and occurs frequently throughout the Hebrew Bible. Its exact significance is often disputed.

"And Elohim created Adam" by William Blake.In some cases (e.g. Exodus 3:4, "... Elohim called unto him out of the midst of the bush ..."), it acts as a singular noun in Hebrew grammar (see next section), and is then generally understood to denote the single God of Israel. In other cases, Elohim acts as an ordinary plural of the word Eloah (אלוה), and refers to the polytheistic notion of multiple gods (for example, Exodus 20:3, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."). This may reflect the use of the word "Elohim" found in the late Bronze Age texts of Canaanite Ugarit, where Elohim ('lhm) denoted the entire Canaanite pantheon (the family of El אל, the patriarchal creator god). It may also refer to a Henotheistic strand of Judaism. In still other cases, the meaning is not clear from the text, but may refer to powerful beings (e.g. Genesis 6:2, "... the sons of Elohim saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them for wives... ," Exodus 4:16, "He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you [Moses] were Elohim to him [Aaron]... ," Exodus 22:28, "Thou shalt not revile Elohim, or curse a ruler of your people... ," where the parallelism suggests that Elohim may refer to human rulers).

but i'm really curious as to what he mean when he says:
    " i studied article 1-15"

what is this referring to?

Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang
    Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, Wu, Tang, it's on your brain

De mijne is 4x duurder!

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post

but i'm really curious as to what he mean when he says:
    " i studied article 1-15"

what is this referring to?
    I would think it's from the Qu'ran but you'd know more about that than I do.
    If not some kind of sacred text ?

I don't know ???

1 + 1 + 5 = 7

Maybe something along those lines ?
    Just a thought...

Get track by the way...

it's not 'article', it's 'element'.

In Scars of the Crucifix, Vinnie mentions Bob Lazar: "With the mental acumen of Bob Lazar." He's a theoretical physicist.

Read through this

http://www.boblazar.com/closed/element.htm

Peace

much respect teck

While there's a thread on Saviorself....what does...

"Man fears time....yet time fears the pyramids" mean? Ya I get the first....the second though?

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

^^^^^^^^not even time can destroy those pyramids.

Good line.
    bring back begongo!!

^ Thanks...I wasn't really thinking when I wrote that...I looked it up last night and it's actually an Arab proverb