Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOUIS FARRAKHAN: White Folks, You Owe Us The Whole Country!

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default LOUIS FARRAKHAN: White Folks, You Owe Us The Whole Country!

LOUIS FARRAKHAN: White Folks, You Owe Us The Whole Country!

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    LOUIS FARRAKHAN: White Folks, You Owe Us The Whole Country!

that's divisive talk man, there's a couple of assumptions he seems to make that cause the foundation to be logically flawed.

not all white people come from a place of any real privilege, as I far as I can trace my roots back its either whites scraping by, working for all they got or indian mothers abandoned by white fathers left to suffer alone. but because of skin color the nature of his speech would paint me as a silver-spooned oppressor (its simply not the case) That kind of speech, while it riles people up, I don't see how it really helps to further any cause.

he also makes the assumption that whites don't like blacks and don't want them here. There's only two kinds of people in the world, the cool and the uncool. I don't give two rats shits what kind of package a cool soul happens to be encased in. If you're cool then we can be cool. If you're uncool, I don't want shit to do with ya no matter the package its encased in. I don't think I'm alone in this mindset. The presumptive dislike that he's talkin about (while obviously not make-believe) aren't entirely pervasive.

in the end its building brick walls when our leaders should be focused on tearing them down.

Support the Real. Click HERE

i understand you

but by now you should understand us

Banned

The only way you could ever get this country is to physically take it, so until Farrakhan and all his followers are up to the challenge they will be the shit talkers up in the rafters that can't
    even afford good seats.

The Ocean of Illusion... The Void's Avatar

So, according to King Louis, black peoples are Native American / Indian?

I'm so confused...

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    i understand you

but by now you should understand us
    I do don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to deny any of the evils past or present that motivates the rhetoric but the speech here seems all-inclusive

in the end its all about knowing your history as a black man and the wilderness of north america and knowing thyself. i agree with what you said vision but we all know that America is build on lies and decietfulness.

he also makes the assumption that whites don't like blacks and don't want them here. There's only two kinds of people in the world, the cool and the uncool. I don't give two rats shits what kind of package a cool soul happens to be encased in. If you're cool then we can be cool. If you're uncool, I don't want shit to do with ya no matter the package its encased in.
    i believe this kind of mindset is the reason behind alot of misconceptions. Who says some black don't like white people? i think this is one of the reason their so much hatred and racism in the world because of what you stated above. however these are just my thoughts.

the speech posted here is an old speech but is still relevant today

focus more on this thread here

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62049

the fact that under privileged poor white folks still to this day don't stand up against the unjustices done by their forefathers shows us that may be its best for us to separate until that realization is met - that would be the real civic duty challenge - instead of feeding junkies sandwiches, get the children of those guilty parties to stand up and speak up against the injustices done by their founding fathers and establish an understanding and respect among the primary victims of white america

lol thats basically what i was saying when i said "we all must know our history" wheter black are white know about thyself. People are living a lie and i think its about time that we all black and white, or whatever race a person maybe crack open some books and READDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!. im finding more and more as i get older that we condone wrong when we dont know right or the breakdown. you made a valid point Sunny.

Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    in the end its all about knowing your history as a black man and the wilderness of north america and knowing thyself. i agree with what you said vision but we all know that America is build on lies and decietfulness.

i believe this kind of mindset is the reason behind alot of misconceptions. Who says some black don't like white people? i think this is one of the reason their so much hatred and racism in the world because of what you stated above. however these are just my thoughts.
    I agree with the first part entirely, I would just add that the lies and deceit are to the detriment of us all, regardless of color.

On that second part, I was only saying what I said in regards to what Farakhan was saying. Its not a generalization that I'd apply to blacks in general. From my own personal experience I KNOW that's not the case. We can all get along together just fine. There's just ALOT of things that need to be atoned for. Equality of opprotunity is not a reality in america but it needs to be. It's gonna take Everyone working together to make it happen.

Banned

deceit and lies go both ways. Dont for a second think that Farrakhan is above any of that.

Allahs disciple.....every individual needs to seek truth themselves. I think its a personal journey, but we all have to be careful where we find it and from what perspective we view it..
    Too many people get caught up in American thinking and seeing the world from the perspective of an AMerican.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    I was only saying what I said in regards to what Farakhan was saying.

keep listening to him and watching and you will understand in time that he is the opposite of what people make wanna make him out to be - TRUTH is the only way - Truth is bigger than race

Check this man out

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 08-24-2008 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    deceit and lies go both ways. Dont for a second think that Farrakhan is above any of that.

Allahs disciple.....every individual needs to seek truth themselves. I think its a personal journey, but we all have to be careful where we find it and from what perspective we view it..
    Too many people get caught up in American thinking and seeing the world from the perspective of an AMerican.
    Nicky what do you think i mean when i said people need to know their history?

Banned

I was just saying that lying about ones history goes both ways. Its not just whites blurring the truth. Thats obvious especially on this forum.

Thats it.

the fact that under privileged poor white folks still to this day don't stand up against the unjustices done by their forefathers shows us that may be its best for us to separate until that realization is met - that would be the real civic duty challenge - instead of feeding junkies sandwiches, get the children of those guilty parties to stand up and speak up against the injustices done by their founding fathers and establish an understanding and respect among the primary victims of white america
    in regards to that,..........baby steps. I mean if you can't even motivate people to hand over a sandwich to a person that's probably got a starvin stomach how would you plan to motivate them towards some genuine and actual social change?