Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fat Joe: “Daddy Yankee Is a Sellout for supporting John McCain"

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Wink Fat Joe: “Daddy Yankee Is a Sellout for supporting John McCain"

“Just like that! I gotta go in. I’m talking to little cousins that like [Yankee] and all that, and they’re starting to believe that John McCain is [the best candidate]. I can’t have that.

“I opened the newspaper and got sick to my stomach,” Joe continued. “I felt like I wanted to vomit when I seen that. The reason why I called him a sellout is because I feel he did that for a [publicity] look, rather than the issues that are affecting his people that look up to him. How could you want John McCain in office when George Bush and the Republicans already have half a million people losing their homes in foreclosure? We’re fighting an unjust war. It’s the Latinos and black kids up in the front lines, fighting that war. … We over here trying to take the troops out of Iraq and bring peace. This guy immediately wants war. If not with Iraq or Afghanistan, he’ll start a new one with Iran. I feel real disgusted that Daddy Yankee would do that. Either he did that for a look, or he’s just not educated on politics.”

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/159...ee_daddy.jhtml

Wrong forum.

I am down with Obama this year, but Fat Joe shoulnt put anybody on blast like that... whats wrong with a black man or latino being a republican??

si, esa mierda me pone bien anojado..

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    si, esa mierda me pone bien anojado..
    Tambien.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Whats wrong with blacks, being part of the Republican Party? You , REAALY dont know ?? Are you black?

Fat Joe is the biggest sell-out in the game so he shouldn't throw that word around at all no matter what. i'm embarassed for the other members of D.I.T.C. for letting him rep their crew and helping him get on just for him to shit on them and everything they stand for.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

lets face it daddy yankee know nuffin about american politics! im sure he did it cuz he got payed!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

HOW DARE HE SUPPORT A REPUBLICAN!!11!1!!!1

Jesus, it's like no one is allowed to think for themselves. You pick who you think your beliefs match up with and who would be better in that position. Stop acting so blind and stop thinking that you can't vote republican 'cause you're black or whatever bullshit reason you guys are saying to not be republican.

*GASP!* Daddy Yankee does what!!!! HAHAHAHA!

Who gives a shit....
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

republicans and democrats are the same

the question now is: u wanna nigga or a old ass white dude as your president?

Veteran Member

Daddy Yankee is shit, his music is shit, he probably don't know shit about McCain and his politricks. Fuck dem all!!

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    Fat Joe is the biggest sell-out in the game so he shouldn't throw that word around at all no matter what.
    the truest statement made in this thread so far

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by BronzearmzNYC View Post
    Whats wrong with blacks, being part of the Republican Party? You , REAALY dont know ?? Are you black?
    hahaha...... tell him dogg.

i was thinking the same thing.
    fuckind idiots. republicans and minortites dont mix. its basic physics.

peace to the real headz
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    the truest statement made in this thread so far
    NIGGA PLEASE THAT IS THE DUMBEST STATEMENT N JUST AS RETARDED AS THE REST OF THESE STATEMENTS IN THIS SHIT HOLE

NIGGA SELLIN OUT IN RAP IS DIFFERENT THEN SELLING OUT UR FUCKING PPL U DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS.

FAT JOE IS RIGHT LIKE HIS MUSIC OR NOT. AND HE WASN'T SAYING ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING REPUBLICAN HE SAID HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM SUPPORTING MCCAIN N ACTUALLY SHOWING UP AS A PUBLICITY STUNT WHEN FUCKIN MCCAIN WANTS ALL THE ILLEGAL LATINOS BOOTED OUT THE COUNTRY.

I DONT LIKE FAT JOE BUT I APPLAUD HIM FOR SAYING THIS CAUSE IT NEEDED TO BE SAID. AND AS MUCH AS U GUYS LIKE TO SAY HE SOLD OUT HE DIDN'T... HE DIDN'T SWITCH HIS GENRE OF MUSIC LIKE NOREGA AND TONY TOUCH TO MAKE MONEY OFF A GENRE THAT WAS "BUBBLING", CROSSING OVER TO REGGATON, THEM CATS THE ONES THAT SOLD OUT NOT JOE.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

Seems pretty pointless for Joe to do this in fairness, I can't see him looking any better for it.

Ill Bill said it best anyway: "Whether Democrat or Republican/The same scumbag government/Where scumbag brains are running shit"