Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fat Joe: “Daddy Yankee Is a Sellout for supporting John McCain"

true indeed

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

i know the thread ain't about wheter Fat Joe is a sell-out or not so this shit is off-topic but still he shouldn't use the word. if you heard his old music you know he dissed the commercial motherfuckers and rappers trying to sound like other rappers.. this is what he's doing exactly right now, trying to sound like he's from the south and doing the most commercial music you ever heard - sellout.. yes indeed

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
    NIGGA PLEASE THAT IS THE DUMBEST STATEMENT N JUST AS RETARDED AS THE REST OF THESE STATEMENTS IN THIS SHIT HOLE

NIGGA SELLIN OUT IN RAP IS DIFFERENT THEN SELLING OUT UR FUCKING PPL U DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS.

FAT JOE IS RIGHT LIKE HIS MUSIC OR NOT. AND HE WASN'T SAYING ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING REPUBLICAN HE SAID HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM SUPPORTING MCCAIN N ACTUALLY SHOWING UP AS A PUBLICITY STUNT WHEN FUCKIN MCCAIN WANTS ALL THE ILLEGAL LATINOS BOOTED OUT THE COUNTRY.

I DONT LIKE FAT JOE BUT I APPLAUD HIM FOR SAYING THIS CAUSE IT NEEDED TO BE SAID. AND AS MUCH AS U GUYS LIKE TO SAY HE SOLD OUT HE DIDN'T... HE DIDN'T SWITCH HIS GENRE OF MUSIC LIKE NOREGA AND TONY TOUCH TO MAKE MONEY OFF A GENRE THAT WAS "BUBBLING", CROSSING OVER TO REGGATON, THEM CATS THE ONES THAT SOLD OUT NOT JOE.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!