115. You may not vote on this poll
  • NAS

71 61.74%
  • TUPAC

44 38.26%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Nas Vs 2pac

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Every "hard" rapper after 1995 wished they were Pac. Pac styled EVERY one of those niggas,,,

And if Pac was still alive 90% of these guys wouldnt even exist.

He had that G. If you werent real with it, you wernt getting past Pac in the rap game. Pac was like a sieve, sivving out all the fake niggas. When he died alot of fake niggas got shine. You know he wouldda sonned the shit out of any doodle headed mf's, he wouldda stepped right to them, tested their G. Not only that, he was the hardest working rapper ever. Before mixtapes, he made his name.

He was like a one man hurricane, like the Joker in The Dark Knight. I guess it figures he wouldnt last long. He was getting too powerful.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

I prefer Pac, but im not at all surprised that Nas is winning, as 2pac is hated on this forum for some reason

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    pac >>>> nas
    Yes

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Tupac is hated by backpackers, I can imagine one of them saying some shit like "Priest is better"
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i find that i listen to pac more, so I would say tupac.

IDK

But I can say that Pac isn't hated on these forums. There might be a few that don't like him but the rest of everyone just doesn't overrate him like many others do.

nas is lyrically more complex.... "that dont mean.. pac couldnt get down like that" he just was a different style..... but pac has better shine.... I like pac on hittem up....thats pac at his most gangstarish.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Every "hard" rapper after 1995 wished they were Pac. Pac styled EVERY one of those niggas,,,

And if Pac was still alive 90% of these guys wouldnt even exist.

He had that G. If you werent real with it, you wernt getting past Pac in the rap game. Pac was like a sieve, sivving out all the fake niggas. When he died alot of fake niggas got shine. You know he wouldda sonned the shit out of any doodle headed mf's, he wouldda stepped right to them, tested their G. Not only that, he was the hardest working rapper ever. Before mixtapes, he made his name.

He was like a one man hurricane, like the Joker in The Dark Knight. I guess it figures he wouldnt last long. He was getting too powerful.
    Post death Pac fan.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

voted nas.

'Section 9'

Nas >>> Pac

But neither is the greatest of all time. And Illmatic isn't the best album of all time, and the others come nowhere to being one of the best albums of all time.

Sorry but Nas' catalog is just pretty much outshined by some other rappers.

And Pac is overrated.

And don't bother with disagreeing with me, I know y'all do. You don't have to waste your time posting it.

Peace.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    ^^don't be silly. Pac had no classics and this is coming from a Pac fan.

may not to YOU, but to most of the rest of hiphop...he has 3..if he lived past 96 he woulda had more

Me and every other sane hip hop fan and critic knows that pac has no classics, im not saying he doesn't have dope albums but all eyez on me is no classic, 7 day theory is no classic and me against the world IS NO CLASSIC.

Pac may have albums that to alot of people are considered personal classics but officially he has no classics. You young post death pac fans need to stop idolizing him for one minute and see the truth.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

threadstarter is high as fuck he put tupac vs. shakur LOL

i voted makaveli

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Me and every other sane hip hop fan and critic knows that pac has no classics, im not saying he doesn't have dope albums but all eyez on me is no classic, 7 day theory is no classic and me against the world IS NO CLASSIC.

Pac may have albums that to alot of people are considered personal classics but officially he has no classics. You young post death pac fans need to stop idolizing him for one minute and see the truth.
    blood what the fuck are you talkin about??? how can you say ALL EYEZ ON ME is not a classic......... and 7 day theory is classic as well cuz he laced that entire shit in 3 days (took another 4 for mixing).... dont b mad cuz pac is goat

and he completed all eyez on me in 2 weeks