Thread: Gza in Dallas 9/1/08

Default Gza in Dallas 9/1/08

I just got home from the show it was mad live, killah priest came did a few tracks then back gza the whole night and he freestyle on the cowboys going to the superbowl, gza was dope after he did liquid swords he did a few tracks from protools, grandmasters, and legend of the liquid sword, dope show, i saw a few females trying to get in his bus as i left
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

yea f those groupies getting in the bus. I was chilling in their for a minute talking to GZA and Priest and then the promoter kicked me out. I met back up with them at the hotel. Killa Priest and myself went out to Dennys to eat breakfeast he had 7 egg whites and a bowl of gritz. lol. he is a down to earth cat, we talked about all types of shit till about 4am and then i dropped him back off at the hotel downtown. cool cat gave me his number to chill when he is back out here...

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

Quote Originally Posted by jersey View Post
    yea f those groupies getting in the bus. I was chilling in their for a minute talking to GZA and Priest and then the promoter kicked me out. I met back up with them at the hotel. Killa Priest and myself went out to Dennys to eat breakfeast he had 7 egg whites and a bowl of gritz. lol. he is a down to earth cat, we talked about all types of shit till about 4am and then i dropped him back off at the hotel downtown. cool cat gave me his number to chill when he is back out here...
    so KP meets u at a show, brings U on their bus, back at the hotel he gets in UR car.....just some random dude that he doesnt know in a town that is not his, and lets U take him somewhere.....which really could've been anywhere for all that KP knew?????
    was it just the 2 of u?
    so, u spent all this time w/ KP....one-on-one.....minimum 4 hrs....and the most interesting thing u have to tell us about spending one-on-one quality time w/ one of THEE greatest MCs ever, revered by this entire forum, is that he had 7 egg whites?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    no pics? no camera phone pics? no free stuff, like t-shirts or nothing???

did u stare dreamingly into eachother's eyes as the steam from ur coffee's created a gentle misty barrier that was the only thing separating ur bleeding heart????????

come on cuz, if ur gonna lie on this level, put some effort into it.

"...he gave me his # to hang out......"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
    so KP meets u at a show, brings U on their bus, back at the hotel he gets in UR car.....just some random dude that he doesnt know in a town that is not his, and lets U take him somewhere.....which really could've been anywhere for all that KP knew?????
    was it just the 2 of u?
    so, u spent all this time w/ KP....one-on-one.....minimum 4 hrs....and the most interesting thing u have to tell us about spending one-on-one quality time w/ one of THEE greatest MCs ever, revered by this entire forum, is that he had 7 egg whites?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    no pics? no camera phone pics? no free stuff, like t-shirts or nothing???

did u stare dreamingly into eachother's eyes as the steam from ur coffee's created a gentle misty barrier that was the only thing separating ur bleeding heart????????

come on cuz, if ur gonna lie on this level, put some effort into it.

"...he gave me his # to hang out......"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    And the best part is HE'S saying "Fuck the groupies". LOL

i got no reason to lie son, Im 28 yrs old. it was just me and priest we went to dennys and chilled for like 2 hrs. listened to beats in my whip, masta ace to be exact. why would i want a free shirt for. the cat that posted this topic, he probably saw me at the bus when they were leaving the concert. i had a orange 95 wu wear shirt on. i got nothing to prove to u heads, just figure i share this shit.

and to add on, you asked what did we talk about. lets see, we talked about nfl, where he lives now which is cali, his son that is 19 who rhymes and listens to the new bs on the radio. we talked about fishing, cuban linx 2, and madden... i dunno son, all types of bs like u would talk to one of your boys about. im not trying to interview the guy and ask all these questions.

cool dude...kp sounds chilled as fuck.

peace fam