Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Wu Corps Most Eligable Bachelour

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Quote by MasterBateman: "As it is, you just talk a lot of monotonous, cliche', trite and boringly nagging shit."

The really funny thing is, I recognize this line. I believe I wrote it.
    huh?

My thing relies on me being entertaining sometimes, and some people here find my thing entertaining.

My comment about you stands, with no counter evidence.

Admit it, your still annoyed that i corrected you about 'Catch 22' and a Caninus line one time.

Admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    My last IQ test I took, I was drunk as fuck, and got 154. They mean fuck all.

But god I'd rape Bate
    Ive probably got an IQ of 20.

Unfortunately, it doesnt stop me from calling other people unintelligent.

Luckily, ive never claimed to actually be intelligent on here, and ive hardly ever said that im actually more intelligent than anyone else.

Maybe ive mentioned that i think im really smart, but i dont say i definitely am.

B rock makes the mistake of constantly telling me hes more intelligent than me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

And since my intelligence is unrivaled

Your ego is also unrivaled
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

It really isnt.

I wouldnt mind admitting if it was.

Im just ok in comparison to most of you guys.

Ive probably got an IQ of 20.

Unfortunately, it doesnt stop me from calling other people unintelligent.

Luckily, ive never claimed to actually be intelligent on here, and ive hardly ever said that im actually more intelligent than anyone else.

Maybe ive mentioned that i think im really smart, but i dont say i definitely am.

B rock makes the mistake of constantly telling me hes more intelligent than me and others.

You are a pimple on the ass of humanity. Please stop talking about your thing. Over here we have Megan's law.

hahahhaaahahaaahahhaahaahahaaaa, i love the in-depth analysis you bring to your insults, it's refreshing. I am so gonna cry now.
    why do you feel that i was trying to insult you ?? i was trying to help you get over your terribly harsh past, which blatantly has had a profound effect on your adult life, you have issues my friend, i'm here to help in any way i can, if that means being the butt of your sad pathetic little jokey type insults then so be it, i obviously have tougher skin than you and dont feel the need to promote my masculinity by trying to belittle others..........you're obviously bitter about something in your past thats given you the reason to be a prick towards others...

remember, nobody will think any less of you if you just admit you are a transvestite midget with AIDS, we are all mature enough to deal with it at Wu-Corp without spreading the seeds of hatred, go on, let it out, you will feel better.
    please use your own imagination, why do you think you can do what i do, "if you could do what i could do then you would be who i am" (*Mr Man of The Bush Babees on "Swing It"*), you're not me so stop trying, just be you, be the person you are rather than the person you wish you were........as you can see from my avy pic, i'm not a transvestite midget with aids, which means your attempt at a humerous insult flopped like my dick after i bust a gallon of cum inside your wife/girlfriend/sister/mother/aunty/grandmother...

remember, i'm here to help you, i'll be your rock, anytime you need someone to talk to, i'll read & reply, hopefully allowing you to deal with & come to terms with the person that you are....

{>____<}

My thing doesnt really rely on spelling though.

And since my intelligence is unrivaled, the thing still stands.

IQ means nothing, its a way for unsuccessful people to legitimise their perceived unfair misfortune.
    Owned!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
    why do you feel that i was trying to insult you ?? i was trying to help you get over your terribly harsh past, which blatantly has had a profound effect on your adult life, you have issues my friend, i'm here to help in any way i can, if that means being the butt of your sad pathetic little jokey type insults then so be it, i obviously have tougher skin than you and dont feel the need to promote my masculinity by trying to belittle others..........you're obviously bitter about something in your past thats given you the reason to be a prick towards others...

please use your own imagination, why do you think you can do what i do, "if you could do what i could do then you would be who i am" (*Mr Man of The Bush Babees on "Swing It"*), you're not me so stop trying, just be you, be the person you are rather than the person you wish you were........as you can see from my avy pic, i'm not a transvestite midget with aids, which means your attempt at a humerous insult flopped like my dick after i bust a gallon of cum inside your wife/girlfriend/sister/mother/aunty/grandmother...

remember, i'm here to help you, i'll be your rock, anytime you need someone to talk to, i'll read & reply, hopefully allowing you to deal with & come to terms with the person that you are....
    your avi is so small, you can see where I would make that mistake. I really am trying to come to terms with my past, but it's so hard when you keep bringing it up **sobs uncontrollably**

yeah brock i cant believe you negged repped me man, i thought we cleared up all that hurtful shit before, but like, i think you made one of the worst decisions of your life.

i know pretty much all the vaticans and they can rep you heaps negatively and then you will have a red bar like mac rider and people will wonder what you did to deserve a disgrace like that.

and then they will ask

and you will tell them you wronged the great, late, mister patrick charles bateman.

thanks.

yeah brock i cant believe you negged repped me man, i thought we cleared up all that hurtful shit before, but like, i think you made one of the worst decisions of your life.

i know pretty much all the vaticans and they can rep you heaps negatively and then you will have a red bar like mac rider and people will wonder what you did to deserve a disgrace like that.

and then they will ask

and you will tell them you wronged the great, late, mister patrick charles bateman.

thanks.
    When and why did I neg rep you?

In the fredy mech thread about words.

it hurt my brain so i posted something about you.

harmful.

sidious is the most eligible bachelor for having a mouthful of tomatoe sauce everywhere.

im on some costanza at kruger industrial smoothing type shit, in with the massive call, and then leeve immejet lee.

on some, now you see me, and then im not here anymore because i just left, type ish.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    And yet you fail to deny that Right Said Fred is your "secret homosexual alter ego/musical persona"

Hahahahahahahahaha....

Goodness! I just love it when stupid ass lex luthor lookin muthafukkaz try to get on my level...

S.H.R.A.P.
    2 weeks ago when i was at a party with filipinas i sung im too sexy on karaoke and almost took off my shirt if that counts

sidious is the most eligible bachelor for having a mouthful of tomatoe sauce everywhere.

um...ahh....oh fuck it

Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

your avi is so small, you can see where I would make that mistake. I really am trying to come to terms with my past, but it's so hard when you keep bringing it up **sobs uncontrollably**

"and though the cup burns your lips, it has been made with the clay of sacred tears....so cry my son cry...it heals"

I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery; you shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and fourth generation of those who reject me, but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments