Thread: who got cold case files?

Default who got cold case files?

if not what the fuck you doing? go get that.

trust.

Veteran Member

agreed its ill

-

You talking about Onyx's new album? I posted about that awhile ago and nobody responded to it. I was surprised because i know there's some Onyx fans on here. I thought there was gonna be more than 12 songs on their new album. I guess i shouldn't say it's a new album since the album has unreleased songs from their first 3 albums.

yeah its all old rare. new album is coming out though - black rock.

sticky fingaz has a solo album comin to.

-

The interview i read from them recently when they talked about Black Rock album, the album sounds wack because they're talking about doing rock/rap songs. I don't wanna hear that shit LOL. Just because they did a rock/rap joint on Judgment Night soundtrack and it was successful doesn't mean their fans wanna hear a whole album of rock/rap songs. Run DMC tried experimenting with rock music on their albums and the shit sucked to me. Run DMC's last album Crown Royal had several guest appearances from rock artists and the album sucked because of that. Sticky Fingaz next album better not suck because Decade album sucks. I hope Fredro doesn't do anymore solo albums. His solo albums are trash hahahahahaha. LOL@Fredro saying he thinks his Firestarr album is classic hahahahahaha.

I can't get it cuz I don't have a creditcard but I'ma get it via someone else then....

For me it's the best album of 2008....

-

LOL@white dude in your sig getting robbed by those black guys hahahahahahahahahaha. His stupid ass shouldn't have been in the hood anyway LOL. What you need a credit card for to buy the cd? You don't have a job? Credit cards will get you in trouble especially if you make late payments because they charge interest when you're late making a payment.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    [EMAIL="LOL@white"] What you need a credit card for to buy the cd? You don't have a job? Credit cards will get you in trouble especially if you make late payments because they charge interest when you're late making a payment.
    Since I can't get it in record stores and only can get it via the internet I must order it via the internet and most of them internet sites only accept payments with a credit card....

-

That's not true. You can order it from Amazon.com and they accept money orders and checks.

yea i got it, ill. Looking forward to new projects coming out.