[Produced by 4th Disciple]

08: Long Time {Recorded in 2001}
    [Performed by *Sneek Sinatra, *Ho2fa, and *Jag]

09: Heavy Berdenz [Remix] {Recorded in 1998}
    [Performed by *One Man, and *?]

^^^Props to Wu-International.com
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I Know nobody has this joint so I'll go in...

1. Tha Fall (Feat. Shogun Assasson)
    This is a nice beat, some war shit, sounds like I heard this joint somewhere before. 4th Disciple delivers a good beat right here and who better to spit on it than a Killarmy member. Shogun spits some nice dartz on here on this track, giving you his visuals of killings. Classic Shogun on here. a solid track. 4/5

2. CPC Theory (Feat.Big Tae & Black Bummy Buss)
    Beat on here is smooth but nice. Sounds like a leftover Killarmy joint that was never used. 4th has a nice beat here.I love the switch up on the second verse. I don't know which rapper raps first or last but they both come raw on here, the second guys sounds like Beretta 9 (I know it's not him though). You can just zone out on the beat on this one. The second half of the song is way better. 4/5

3. Swordz (Feat. Killarmy)
    This one right here is straight Killarmy oriented. Beat is on some nightime sunset shit. Shogun goes in and delivers heat, Beretta 9 follows up crazy on here, they sound Sharp on the mic. This is definitely a classic track for all the Killarmy troops out there. 5/5

4. Change Iz Coming (Feat. Raw Intellect)
    One of the slower joints on here, Raw Intellect is speaking the real on the track, it's cool. I think the beat is the best thing about this joint right here though. I just wasn't into the rhyming on this one. 3.5/5

5. Time Passes (Feat. Agony)
    Another good beat right here by 4th. Agony is cool on here, but's this is a skippable joint right here, nothing wrong with it, but compared to the other joints on this album, you'll be hitting skip. 3.5/5

6. One Step (Feat. Verb)
    This joint is ill right here, I never heard of Verb but he came correct on here, spitting some nice dartz on here. 4th's beats is nice on here, you can tell this one of them oldies samples on here, I like how he flipped it on here, Verb just flows on it nicely making it a solid track. 4/5

7. Who'z Eyez can See (Feat. Shogun Assasson)
    This is one of 4th best beats in my opinion, I just zone out everytime I hear this shit, and Shogun just goes in on here. He spits some real shit on here "I'm a quest, to reveal my destiny, by bringing forth the ultimate reality". This is definitely a standout track on this compliation. The beat just rides out at the end for about a minute to let you zone out... 5/5

8.Long Time (Feat. Sneek Sinatra, Hoffa & Jag)
    I like the beat on here by 4th, the Mc's play their role by spitting some good shit on here, they come just right nothing too special. I like the sample on here by 4th, but like I said before there are other good joints on here that you might skip this one. 3.5/5

9. Heavy Bedrenz (Feat. One Man)
    Beat on here is nice another display why 4th is one of the top Wu-Elements and shouldn't be forgotten. One Man spits some street shit on here so it's all good, but this one is kind of short which kills it for me.... 4/5

Beats - 4/5
    Lyrics - 4/5
    Overall - 4/5 Dartz

This is a pretty solid compliation for only 9 tracks. It's basically a display of his works. The Mc's on here are pretty solid nothing too special, If he had some Killa Beez on here this would've been an instant classics but it is what it is, good music. If your a fan of 4th Disciple you should get this one. ****Overall 4/5****
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Yea I gotta cop this. Im way to big of a 4th/Killarmy fan to not have it

You get it off Chambermusik?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Yeah, they the only niggaz that had it...

yep definitely a solid release, it's been a while since I heard it but I remember there was a few tracks that I was really feeling..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

1. Tha Fall (Feat. Shogun Assasson)This is a nice beat, some war shit, sounds like I heard this joint somewhere before. 4th Disciple delivers a good beat right here and who better to spit on it than a Killarmy member. Shogun spits some nice dartz on here on this track, giving you his visuals of killings. Classic Shogun on here. a solid track.4/5

UUUUUMMMMMM STAR WARS!