Page 349 of 354 FirstFirst ... 249299339340341342343344345346347348349350351352353354 LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 5297

Thread: Pro Wrestling

I heard that XPW is back ?

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    That North Korea episode of Dark side of the ring was good. I didn't know that much about the story beforehand, some craziness going on.
    Caught this episode the other day. Interesting, I'm happy I don't live in in that country.

big e is goin back to mid card jobber status

am i the only 1 who thinks he should be repackaged as an intimidating heel goon

once new day started the pancakes bullshit it started their very slow down fall

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by mr rusev View Post
    big e is goin back to mid card jobber status

am i the only 1 who thinks he should be repackaged as an intimidating heel goon

once new day started the pancakes bullshit it started their very slow down fall
    No one watches WWE wrestling currently. It is embarrassingly bad. Time to grow up and follow something worthwhile.

The ABBOTT

Watched the dark side of the ring episode focusing on the Von Erichs. It honestly could use a full length documentary or film. One of the most tragic stories ever.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Watched the dark side of the ring episode focusing on the Von Erichs. It honestly could use a full length documentary or film. One of the most tragic stories ever.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1363105/

- - - Updated - - -

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

you have to figure the nightmares move away from aew, jumping ship to the "E" would be to get back maybe? his dad's name, war-games? um-idk, he left there stardust, how even is he relevant in this new nxt-"E"
    If ole anderson was in the "E" he would say to the nightmare " what can we even do with you now that you lost to the spanish god on national tv"

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by battle? View Post
    you have to figure the nightmares move away from aew, jumping ship to the "E" would be to get back maybe? his dad's name, war-games? um-idk, he left there stardust, how even is he relevant in this new nxt-"E"
    If ole anderson was in the "E" he would say to the nightmare " what can we even do with you now that you lost to the spanish god on national tv"
    I have no idea why he would go back? Is it one huge work that will play out over time? I can't believe WWE would be that interested since they are constantly getting rid of talent.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 02-16-2022 at 01:55 AM.

The ABBOTT

Cody should have turned heel and built himself up to turn back. All the greats follow this path.

The ABBOTT

AEW or Tony Khan just bought RoH. If they know what they're doing this be a perfect addition.

RIP to the legend Scott Hall. One of my favorites.

Kevin Nash -

Scott's on life support. Once his family is in place they will discontinue life support. I'm going to lose the one person on this planet I've spent more of my life with than anyone else. My heart is broken and I'm so very fucking sad. I love Scott with all my heart but now I have to prepare my life without him in the present. I've been blessed to have a friend that took me at face value and I him. When we jumped to WCW we didn't care who liked or hated us. We had each other and with the smooth Barry Bloom we changed wrestling both in content and pay for those......alot that disliked us. We were the "Outsiders " but we had each other. Scott always felt he wasn't worthy of the afterlife. Well God please have some gold plated toothpicks for my brother. My life was enriched with his take on life. He wasn't perfect but as he always said "The last perfect person to walk the planet they nailed to a cross " As we prepare for life without him just remember there goes a great guy you ain't going to see another one like him again. See Ya down the road Scott. I couldn't love a human being any more than I do you

Only way guy could get over is totally rip off Tony Montana. Not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    RIP to the legend Scott Hall. One of my favorites.

Kevin Nash -

Scott's on life support. Once his family is in place they will discontinue life support. I'm going to lose the one person on this planet I've spent more of my life with than anyone else. My heart is broken and I'm so very fucking sad. I love Scott with all my heart but now I have to prepare my life without him in the present. I've been blessed to have a friend that took me at face value and I him. When we jumped to WCW we didn't care who liked or hated us. We had each other and with the smooth Barry Bloom we changed wrestling both in content and pay for those......alot that disliked us. We were the "Outsiders " but we had each other. Scott always felt he wasn't worthy of the afterlife. Well God please have some gold plated toothpicks for my brother. My life was enriched with his take on life. He wasn't perfect but as he always said "The last perfect person to walk the planet they nailed to a cross " As we prepare for life without him just remember there goes a great guy you ain't going to see another one like him again. See Ya down the road Scott. I couldn't love a human being any more than I do you
    https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.68793/t...after-this-man
    Retired.