Thread: Pro Wrestling

On May 10, 1983, a few hours after Snuka had performed at a WWF TV taping at the Lehigh County Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Snuka placed a call for an ambulance. When emergency personnel arrived on the scene at Room 427 of the George Washington Motor Lodge in nearby Whitehall Township, they found Snuka’s girlfriend, Nancy Argentino, injured. She was transported to Allentown's Sacred Heart Medical Center, where she died shortly after of "undetermined craniocerebral injuries." Deputy Lehigh County coroner Wayne Snyder said, “Upon viewing the body and speaking to the pathologist, I immediately suspected foul play and so notified the district attorney." Snuka was the only suspect involved in the subsequent investigation. Charges were not pressed against Snuka, although the case was left officially open, meaning no official judgment on whether the incident was accidental or homicide was ever made. In 1985, Argentino’s parents won a $500,000 default judgment against Snuka in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia, although Snuka appears not to have ever paid, claiming financial inability to do so.[9]

On May 10, 1983, a few hours after Snuka had performed at a WWF TV taping at the Lehigh County Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Snuka placed a call for an ambulance. When emergency personnel arrived on the scene at Room 427 of the George Washington Motor Lodge in nearby Whitehall Township, they found Snuka’s girlfriend, Nancy Argentino, injured. She was transported to Allentown's Sacred Heart Medical Center, where she died shortly after of "undetermined craniocerebral injuries." Deputy Lehigh County coroner Wayne Snyder said, “Upon viewing the body and speaking to the pathologist, I immediately suspected foul play and so notified the district attorney." Snuka was the only suspect involved in the subsequent investigation. Charges were not pressed against Snuka, although the case was left officially open, meaning no official judgment on whether the incident was accidental or homicide was ever made. In 1985, Argentino’s parents won a $500,000 default judgment against Snuka in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia, although Snuka appears not to have ever paid, claiming financial inability to do so.[9]

Among the facts and allegations that cast suspicion upon Snuka’s role in Argentino’s death were:

* Various people report that Snuka gave contradictory explanations for the incident to different people, including:
    o Argentino slipped and hit her head at the side of the road when he and she had stopped to relieve themselves,
    o he and Argentino were fooling around outside their room, when he accidentally knocked her to the ground,
    o he and Argentino were quarreling at the side of the road, when he unintentionally shoved her hard enough to knock her to the ground.
    * Other marks were found on Argentino’s body besides the skull damage.
    * Three months before Argentino’s death, police were called to a Howard Johnson's hotel in Salina, New York over a violent incident involving Snuka assaulting Argentino. Snuka pleaded guilty to violent felony assault with intent to cause injury, received a conditional discharge on counts of third-degree assault, harassment, and obstruction of a government official, and donated $1,500 to a deputy sheriff’s survivors fund.
    * Nancy Argentino’s younger sister alleged that she was threatened with serious violence by Snuka. Argentino family members say that they were contacted by a former Snuka girlfriend, who said he had broken her ribs, he had a habit of slamming women against walls, and that she had tried to warn Nancy about him.

Charges were not pressed against Snuka, although the case was left officially open, meaning no official judgment on whether the incident was accidental or homicide was ever made. In 1985, Argentino’s parents won a $500,000 default judgment against Snuka in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia, although Snuka appears not to have ever paid, claiming financial inability to do so.[8]

WOW
    Non Ignorants

RIP

I used to live in Allentown. I had seen an ECW show at that same building years back.

any admirers of A Rod's girl or Lesnar's wife up in here? lol
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/230785950133...#ht_500wt_1416

^^
    Don't you like those devil broads?

So Paul Heyman is back with Brock I heard? was that expected?

probably, because Brock is so poor on the mic, and paul is sgood

Lesnar quit apparently

Did Triple H have a sling on his arm when he accompanied midget mayweather to the ring?

-Hacksaw Jim Duggan said he would have been heavyweight champ, if not for the infamous drug arrest

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10025049.shtml

-Marty Jannetty disses the Pope in his response lol

Sunday on Facebook, “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero slammed Marty Jannetty online again for carelessly striking Balls Mahoney with a chair during a match for independent wrestling promotion Pro Wrestling Syndicate in March. The TNA Wrestling star wrote, “Have anyone heard from Marty Chairnetty??? You know, the guy that single handily almost did in one night to Balls Mahoney what sex, drugs, and ECW couldn’t do in 20yrs; End His Freaking Career!?!??

“Well, If ya hear from the coon, let’em know that Pope is out of semi retirement for the moment and is hoping that he grow some balls, head to Orlando, do what Pope won’t do, and that’s kiss Hogan’s @ss, and beg for the opportunity to show up on iMPACT WRESTLING OFN and call Pope out. Hopefully he’s dressed in his 1980′s Rockers attire, otherwise Pope may not recognize him! ~ PHS.”

Jannetty caught wind of Dinero’s comments and posted a rebuttal on Wednesday via Facebook.

The former WWE Superstar wrote: “Someone get this word over to big mouth Elijah “The Dope” Burke . it’s really quite simple..take a look at the suicide dive over the top rope on Jerry Lynn(photo below)..Jerry Lynn is one hella competitor, so I brought my A+ game to that match..it took a lot out of me and out of Jerry but,the crowd of 1300 were on their feet cheering BOTH of us on as the match progressed..we gave everything we had in the ring, neither of us had much energy left to walk back to the dressing room, where we were met with a standing ovation. and word in the streets is people have been talking about it ever since..Here’s the thing you need to think about Mr Burke.. I like Jerry he’s a friend, I like Mahoney, he’s a friend(he just couldnt keep up the blistering pace) what that means to you Elijah Butts(whatever your name is this week), things in the ring with you will be a whole hella lot different..now, if you got any “Balls” like your boy Mahoney..stop talking shit and get in the ring with me. You wanna call me out on where? South Compton street Corners? Sheeit I’ll come there to you, I probably got more friends there than you do..you gonna find out the in the worse way, I aint your average white brother..(b4 anyone hits me up with this being racist over these comments, consider I have a black girlfriend and the Compton comment is because I heard that’s where he was hidding out, or was “hangin out” this past week with TNA.. I tell you you what Mr. Butts, rather than you just bumpin your gums and flapping your yap all negative about me and what you can do about it, let me put it out there like this..ANY PROMOTER, ANYWHERE WANTS TO BOOK A “”STREET FIGHT”" BETWEEN ME MR BUTTS (OR WHATEVER HE CALLS HIMSELF , THE POPE) I’M READY TO SIGN FOR THE FIGHT RIGHT NOW..ANYWHERE..BUT HEY HOW BOUT THIS MR BUTTS, RAHWAY,NJ WHERE YOUR BOY THREW UP, I’M SURE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO COME THERE IN HIS DEFENSE AGANST ME..BUT THIS IS OPEN CHALLENGE TO ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY, HELL ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!..POST THIS ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE YOU WANT AND CAN(IN FACT EVERYONE DO THAT, WATCH HOW FAST WE FLUSH THIS RAT OUT).. STEP UP MR BADD AZZ ELIJAH BUTTS..POST THIS ON PLACES YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH.CAUSE WE TALK ABOUT IT, OR WE CAN BE ABOUT IT..I CAN SHOW MUCH BETTER THAN I CAN TELL YOU WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN TO YO AZZ IF YOU GRAB THE NUTS TO STEP UP IN THE RING IN STREET FIGHT MATCH WITH ME..WAIT,QUIETLY LISTEN FOR A COUPLE SECONDS……..YOU HEAR THAT?…THAT’S THE SOUND OF MR. BUTTS SHITTING IN HIS PANTS RIGHT NOW!”

so this pope dude is in tna

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
    Lesnar quit apparently
    why exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    so this pope dude is in tna
    Yeah, he used to be Elijah Burke in the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    why exactly?
    Cause he's a big baby and feels underappreciated. And it's a way for Paul Heyman to come back to do his talking for him.

wait hold up paul heyman is back with wwe?
    this dude seems to quits and returns?

yall going to have to catch me up with TNA i dont even look at wrestling anymore