Thread: Pro Wrestling

the took him off ecw and replaced him with some guy who just plan sucks

I remember watching Regal in WCW in the Blue Bloods when I was like 7 and this nigga's winning KOTR wtf? LOL @ WWF

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with wrestling as much lately. What happened to Joey Styles?
    I hope he walked.

I love vintage ECW and the mockery on Tues' is bullshit!!!!

Joey Styles got some job where hes a higher up for the WWE website. I read something like that somewhere. Basically Vince didn't like the way he called the action because Vince wants more of storyline soap opera style instead of actually calling wrestling moves and shit.

But its all about TNA right now, Samoa Joe is champ, Sting is back. Shit is ill.

TNA World Heavyweight Title rematch tonight on Impact: Samoa Joe VS. Kurt Angle

Shit should be ill, these two always put on great matches together.

P.E.A.C.E.

vince likes this new person cuz he sucks and he thinks people are going to watch ecw cuz he sucks so bad I bet tazz wishes he could go back to smackdown

So did Sting sign a new contract with TNA?

I forget, does the winner of King of the Ring(Regal) get a heavyweight title shot in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    So did Sting sign a new contract with TNA?
    Yeah, Sting signed a new contract, but most likely this will be his final stint in wrestling. Although TNA wants to keep him around in a backstage role because they say hes a class act backstage, a role model to the younger wrestlers, and doesn't care about his own success and looks to help other guys and the younger wrestlers garner the success.

P.E.A.C.E.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
    Yeah, Sting signed a new contract, but most likely this will be his final stint in wrestling. Although TNA wants to keep him around in a backstage role because they say hes a class act backstage, a role model to the younger wrestlers, and doesn't care about his own success and looks to help other guys and the younger wrestlers garner the success.

P.E.A.C.E.
    yeah i'm glad to sting back he got me back interested in tna. but my problem with tna is there turning into the wwe by having all these old guys and not truely cultivating new stars and they weaken guys like AJ Styles & others.

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    yeah i'm glad to sting back he got me back interested in tna. but my problem with tna is there turning into the wwe by having all these old guys and not truely cultivating new stars and they weaken guys like AJ Styles & others.
    Well I think they made a stand by making Samoa Joe the champ and I think he'll be champ for awhile.

P.E.A.C.E.

wuswordz95

did u hear michael haywes got suspened for telling mark henry, that he was more of nigger then mark was.

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    did u hear michael haywes got suspened for telling mark henry, that he was more of nigger then mark was.
    WWE Smackdown writer Michael Hayes is currently serving a 60-day suspension for using a racial slur during WrestleMania 24 weekend. Hayes was at a public gathering and used a derogatory term while speaking with Mark Henry, who took offense and reported the issue to either Vince McMahon or Stephanie McMahon.

Hayes and MVP had been using the word while joking around together earlier in the night. It was a party setting and Hayes had been drinking when he approached Henry. A pair of sources confirmed that Hayes told Henry, "I'm more of a n----- that you are." One of the sources claims that it was a play on something MVP jokingly said about Hayes earlier in the night because of the white suit that he wore to the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. Hayes then headbutted Henry in what one source described as a playful manner. Henry and Hayes exchanged words, and the former reported the issue to WWE officials.

Hayes, who normally goes on vacation the week after WrestleMania, was eventually informed of his suspension. Sources are unaware whether the suspension kicked in before or after his vacation was scheduled to begin. Either way, he has not appeared at any WWE functions since WrestleMania weekend.

Although a well-placed source told Dot Net that he believes Hayes was joking, multiple sources say he has a history of using the word and has been warned by Stephanie McMahon in the past. "On the surface they did the right thing, but this has been going on a long time," one colleague told Dot Net. However, the same source said that while Hayes has flippantly used the slur during creative sessions, he has never known him to use his power to bury a minority wrestler.

Powell's POV: One source explained to me that Hayes feels comfortable using the word around African Americans because he doesn't mean any harm. Of course, even if the word is accepted in some of his social circles, Hayes has to realize that he's working in the corporate world for a publicly traded company, not to mention how offensive that word is to many people. He's also in a position of power and I've heard from multiple sources that there are some wrestlers who laugh off these outbursts in front of Hayes, yet privately complain to others about his use of the word.

There are some people within the company who feel like Henry overreacted by reporting the incident and did so mostly because he was concerned about how it came off in front of others who witnessed the exchange. Again, though, I've heard from more people who felt like WWE officials should have addressed the problem with Hayes years ago. Furthermore, some sources are concerned that Henry will eventually pay a price politically, particularly if he remains on the Smackdown brand with Hayes. "Michael holds grudges," one source noted. "I'm talking for decades. You're his enemy for life."

prowrestling.net

so do u think henry will go to raw maybe they will trade him for youmanga

hayes sounds like a racist

Hayes headbutted Mark Henry. HAHA. HA.

wuswordz95

edge vs cm punk was an awesome match on friday nite smackdown.

it reminded me of a wcw type of match; real wreslling.... arm locks, working on the arm, and reversals.