Page 13 of 354 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Wrestling

Default Re: The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Deini
    wwe is already producing a best of bret dvd. this gotta be classic. it gotta be more dvds then the flair one.
    Im coppin that when it drops. Will be the only WWE DVD I ever get. Well that and the new Undertaker DVD thats coming next Tuesday.

Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
    Departed: April 16th 2oo8

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    Why did Earl Hebner get fired?
    Allegedly he was selling WWE merchandise without authorization from WWE, apparently he was in it with Dave Hebner but he DAve hasn't been fired yet.

Peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

ok...

Whos Dave Hebner? His Daddy?

BIG L Rest In Peace

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    ok...

Whos Dave Hebner? His Daddy?
    I think his brother. Dad is probably in his 90s if alive.

Summerslam Results:

World Heavyweight Champion Batista def. JBL
    WWE Champion John Cena def. Chris Jericho
    Rey Mysterio def. Eddie Guerrero
    Edge def. Matt Hardy
    Kurt Angle def. Eugene
    Randy Orton def. Undertaker
    Chris Benoit def. Orlando Jordan (new U.S. Champion)
    Hulk Hogan def. Shawn Michaels

summerslam was wank

wtf
    why give angle and dork boy no time limit.?? so they can fight 5 mins instead of the invatational 3 mins? batista and jbl was bettetr than last time
    ray and eddie woulda been class if eddie got dominque.. but whats the fucking point of that gay story line if eddie dont get shit.. next week he will say.. yo ! im your father and your dads half bro.. man fuck this soap opera shit
    taker did the J.O.B w00t!

edge and matt? wtf was that a shoot fight? did matt even know what the plan was for the match? im sure they just buried the fucker... what a way to kill the angle of the decade..matt will have NO heat now at all.
    unless he helps edge win the belt from cena with his money oin the belt shot ( what was for the current smackdown tittle. not CEnas raw title.. )
    then matt edge n lita make a 3 some and be like.. we fucked hoes for years might aswell join up now! this was our plan.. coz the wwe always over looks us! lol then they can get all raw titles.. w00t.. man christian kills edge and he wasnt on ppv! and they fucking took christians t shirts off of shopzone.. wtf? mans class
    anywho hogan? lol rofl.. michales bumped his ass off.. he was solid and carried hogan.. hogan worked the croud mad styleee but wtf the main event with a 50 year old ran for 30 mins.. thats 20 more misn than any other fight
    WTF!!!
    the best piece of the night was
    benoit wit ht e us title in 30 secs.. i hope they being back the cruiser belt too
    wWe are so fuckimg gay
    TNA/ROH own their ass right now..coz of the cruisers they have
    and vince dont allow cruisers to fight properly anymore in WWe as they show up the heavyweights
    fat fuckers

bah
    fuckkk WWE and fuck hogan v austin at WM

im a fucking watch old tna from 2002 lo ki aj styles and jerry lyn any of their matches from 2002 tna kills anything the wwe has done the last 3 years

how can they fucking waste their talent like that

why aint steph in my bed?

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

Earl Hebner isnt fired tho. Same goes for his son Dave.

Anyway fuck WWE having Hogan winning. Fuckin shit, hope Vince brings back D-X. HBK as heel = dope. Hart probably gonna be inducted in Hall Of Fame next year

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

I didnt think the PPV was that bad, besides some of the end results.

Why finish the edge/hardy match? could have potentially been the best match in years. Michaels should have beat Hogan, but its America... the American hero always has to win. Rey/Eddie match was good, i just hope they come up with something good on smackdown for those 2.

But yeh, HHH is away, bring back D-X. Shawn Michaels is at his best when hes a heel. Anyone else thought for a second Bret Hart would come out and kick Michaels ass while he had some sloppy ass sharpeshooter on hogan? i did. that has to be the worst sharpshooter ive seen, its up there with the Rock's one. By the way... where is the Rock? Bring him back...

Fuck Orton beating Undertaker, i hope to see Undertaker v Batista at WM

BIG L Rest In Peace

What was wrong with Hogan winning? I was glad he won. He's a legend, and the most entertaining wrestler of all time. NWO 4-life. I'm glad Gonzo H has been taking some off. He needs a new gimmick and he needs to stop holding other wrestlers back, just because he bangs the boss's daughter. His promos are too long and boring. The WWE is burying Christian. He was doing well on Raw, but when he moved to Smackdown, they have had him lose just about all his matches. He's the funniest guy in the WWE right now, and he deserves a title run. I don't mind that the Rock hasn't been around. He would rather do B movies than be in the WWE now. I'm tired of his old catchphrases anyway.

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

oh pff hebner is fired lol. my bad.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

Gonzo H?

Wheres Shane O'Mac???

BIG L Rest In Peace

shanes dead.. they need his skin to graft stephs bewbies

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

raw seems to do a good job of building guys up and then burying them without reason... what the hell happened to shelton benjamin? he gets heaps of momentum, then he loses to carlito (no probs with that) then gets buried by not being able to break out of the masterlock... as for hhh, he's not as bad as what people make him out to be... he did make superstars out of randy orton and batista (his idea to include them in evolution)... good to see kurt angle as number one contender too... now if only they took the belt off of cena...

smackdown has a lot of great wrestlers but seems to push all of the wrong ones... unfortunately it doesn't look like booker t is going to get a decent fued any time soon... a shame considering guys like christian, regal, simon dean, etc are all pretty entertaining heels without a fued as well... tired of eddie-ray as well... bring on eddie-benoit... jbl is getting boring in the main event though... put him against orlando jordan in a ted dibiase-virgil (haha) type angle...

36 Chambers: Gonzo is a character in the Muppets with a gigantic nose. That's why I refer to Triple H as Gonzo H. And I think Triple H is as bad as people say. Batista is getting over with the fans well right now, but I've heard a lot about how his skills in the ring are well below where they should be. So who knows where his character will be a year from now. And Randy Orton was doing well as a heel. Then when he became a face, he did a really bad job during his promos, so they decided to turn him face again. I've heard many times how he's a dickhead in real life, just like the character he portrays.

I'm tired of that scrub Chris Masters. His promos suck, he spits like every time he says a word. They should push good wrestlers like Val Venis. He's a solid wrestler, and he can play a funny heel(like when he was Bischoff's assistant). Get some good heel groups started up, like the NWO used to be. Not some half assed boring groups like Evolution.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

check, i understand that you don't like hhh... but the reason i think he's ok is because as the champ, he takes the ric flair heel approach... he makes the guy he's wrestling against look good... that's why him and jbl have been in the main event picture for so long... i do think that it's time for both of them to step aside for a while...

i agree with the masters comment though... his ring entrance is so boring as well... it takes forever...