Page 18 of 354 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Wrestling

Default Re: The official Pro Wrestling thread.

whats he doing in the company now then? he pretty much used 2 take care of everything while vinnie mac took all the credit.

BIG L Rest In Peace

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

Despite being "fired" on WWE RAW, Jim Ross' bio as executive vice president of business strategies remains on WWE's business website. Ross' ten year contract with WWE - during which he recieves $300,000 per year, a cut of each show's gate and stock options - expires on October 29, 2006.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

jrs just gonna look after wwe.com
    and do shit on their

Yeah, Jim Ross is supposed to be handling some duties at the wwe.com website. They have some new features going on at the website, including some web telecasts I believe.

Nobody backstage within WWE seems to know what is going on with the announce team. Ross' last day was supposed to be September 26 but because Mike Goldberg wouldn't no-show the UFC show plans were changed. If they are getting a replacement for Ross, it is being kept very hush hush. Tonight we will likely know if this is an angle or not. Many sources don't feel Ross is coming back although many others tend to believe this is just a big angle.

There had been talk in the latter part of the Spring about bringing in Joey Styles to the announce team but the idea was quickly dropped as people soured on him backstage. It's not likely we'll see him although anything is possible.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

Quote Originally Posted by Don Deini
    Despite being "fired" on WWE RAW, Jim Ross' bio as executive vice president of business strategies remains on WWE's business website. Ross' ten year contract with WWE - during which he recieves $300,000 per year, a cut of each show's gate and stock options - expires on October 29, 2006.
    damn, he must be a rich mofo

BIG L Rest In Peace

Good Ol' Coach. lol

British Female Wrestler Still Missing

Date Added: October 14, 2005
    Story By: Niel Stephens
    Julia Hamer, the flame-haired British wrestler known as Sweet Saraya, still has not been heard from by family or friends since her disappearance over seven weeks ago.

Last seen by her husband, fellow wrestler Ricky Knight, on the evening of September 3rd at their Norwich home, Julia is believed to have been travelling in a white M-registered Honda Civic car. She is said by her husband to have been suffering from depression, the result of a "horrendous year" for the family, and battling an eating disorder.

Mrs Hamer, 33, is described as being about 5'6" tall, of thin build, with red shoulder-length hair and a pale complexion. A photograph can be seen by following the below URL:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6...iahamer6gy.jpg

The family's urgency to make contact with Julia was heightened on Monday when her 13-year-old daughter, Saraya-Jade, collapsed and was taken to hospital. Mr Knight has called the situation "desperate" and is convinced that "someone, somewhere knows something."

Anyone with information about Julia's whereabouts should contact officers at Earlham Police Station on 0845 4564567.

prowrestling.com

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    JR is having surgery on his face i believe so thats why hes been "fired."
    He had a stroke or something a few years back......right?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
    He had a stroke or something a few years back......right?
    yeah he had like 2 of them and he's having colon surgery they might bring him back to tv because the fans did not like them taking him off plus they can't get any one to replace him if you need info on wrestling news go to www.prowrestling.com

Anyone else thinks that this Mr Kennedy charecter is weak?

BIG L Rest In Peace

Veteran Member

Stone Cold's Back Once Stone Cold Comes Back I Start Watchin Again. I've Been Watchin For The Last Couple Of Weeks Took A Break From It, It Started To Suck Thank God Kurt Angle's Back On Raw I Hate Smackdown. Does Anyone Know If Stone Cold's Just Wrestlin Tuesday And That's It Or Is He Gonna Be Around For Awhile?

just tuesday.

Veteran Member

Yo Last Night I Was At A Local Bar And I Guess There Was A Wrestling Event In Town Becuase Mikey Whipreck And Jerry Lynn Were There. I Said Whats Up To Mikey Shook His Hand Told Him That He Was Ill In The Ecw, He Gained Mad Weight And Was With Alot Of People So I Didnt Really Get To Talk To Him. Jerry Lynn At First I Didnt Really Recgonize Him He Looked Kinda Small And Nerdy But I Was Like Fuck It I'll Ask If It's Him He Was Like Yeah I Was Like Man You Put On Some Great Fights Against RVD He Was Thanks That Took Years Off My Life. I Didnt Ask Either Why There Not In The Tna Or Wwe Though I Probably Should Of. Just Figured I Post It.

I kinda like the Mr. Kennedy character so far. It's one of the few newer characters in the WWE that is working. Anyone like the Boogeyman so far? lol