i recall his 3 week stint in wwe..

wwe suck at utilising wrestlers ;/

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    oh woah, i forgot about him

colt fucking cobana!

legend!!

i recall his 3 week stint in wwe..

wwe suck at utilising wrestlers ;/
    indeed you have more former wwe wrestlers jumping to tna or jumping to other wrestling factions like aaa or cmll

can anyone explain to me the feud that was going on with sandman and raven back in the wwe days

How come Nigel McGuinness/Desmond Wolfe retired?

not sure, but I think, because if injury

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

ecw was overrated... despite how heyman and dreamer will say it was about great wrestling and more it was basically just (at it's peak not the early days with snuka, santana and muraco as champion) idiots hitting each other with shit... jericho, benoit, malenko, guerrero and mysterio were never ecw heavyweight champion yet a talentless hack like sandman is one of the company's most decorated champions... solid wrestlers like dreamer, sabu, raven, shane douglas, bam bam bigelow and taz were pretty good but were big fish in a little pond...

as for indy promotions, they are important for guys straight out of wrestling school... but indy wrestlers aren't as good as they think they are... they are also big fish in little ponds who can't handle the fact that when they start in the wwe they are average no names... two posers showing off in front of 20 people wrestling in some promoter's bedroom isn't that impressive... they can try and blame politics all they want but the reality is the ones who don't make it just don't cut it...

Vince McMahon posts here now?

Quote Originally Posted by the insignificant View Post
    ecw was overrated... despite how heyman and dreamer will say it was about great wrestling and more it was basically just (at it's peak not the early days with snuka, santana and muraco as champion) idiots hitting each other with shit... jericho, benoit, malenko, guerrero and mysterio were never ecw heavyweight champion yet a talentless hack like sandman is one of the company's most decorated champions... solid wrestlers like dreamer, sabu, raven, shane douglas, bam bam bigelow and taz were pretty good but were big fish in a little pond...

as for indy promotions, they are important for guys straight out of wrestling school... but indy wrestlers aren't as good as they think they are... they are also big fish in little ponds who can't handle the fact that when they start in the wwe they are average no names... two posers showing off in front of 20 people wrestling in some promoter's bedroom isn't that impressive... they can try and blame politics all they want but the reality is the ones who don't make it just don't cut it...

Indy wrestling is more authentic

Not saying I watch either but its more about telling a story in the ring and satisfying the fans rather than bs "sports entertainment"
    Non Ignorants

RIP

-NFL player lashes out at C.M. Punk again

NFL player Shawne Merriman lashed out at C.M. Punk in a series of Twitter posts on Sunday. "F--- C.M. Punk, he's still a punk forever in my book," Merriman wrote. "I'm sure my supporters feel the same way... And WWE, I ain't hosting y'all new network until somebody whoop C.M. Punk cuz he's a p$ssy.

"Serious, who the f--- is C.M. Punk other than a soft butt...wrestling gone soft f off... If god is my witness, C.M. Punk was wearing a thong laying by the pool tanning his cheeks in Costa Rica, now tell me I'm lying... C.M. Punk wants no part of Lights, trust me...

"And WWE, I ain't hoting sh#t until C.M. is dethroned... I ain't a hater at all, but if you like dudes tanning by the pool (in) a thong that's cool. I think he had pillows under his stomach."

Powell's POV: Call me crazy, but I don't think WWE will be calling a player who has played in eight games over the last two seasons to host their television shows. Well, unless Vince McMahon decides to relaunch the XFL and even then it's iffy. The guy was a hell of a player in San Diego before he failed a steroid test. For those keeping score at home, he has 12 more tackles over the last two NFL seasons than I do.

Merriman acknowledged that he's friends with singer Chris Brown, who is also feuding with Punk, right before he started in with his latest anti-Punk comments. Merriman's previous Twitter feud with Punk started because Punk mocked him for his failed attempts to pick up one of the Divas when WWE was in Costa Rica.

I bet both piss brown and Shawne Merriman both think they are wrestlers/mma fighters/boxers, because they both know how to beat women

Wha's with all these fags tryin' to go @ Punk's head on Twatter.

Two frontin ass homo thugs sticking up for each other going at a wrestler over the internet SMH.

Chris Brown needs his bitch ass face broken, egotistical little faggot.

Have Iron Sheik "fuck his ass an make him humble".
    Last edited by Squidgy McGubbins; 03-11-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    who cares if she forgave him he is still a women abuser

^^
    you must not have watched the video clip in that thread lol