Thread: Pro Wrestling

Greatest tag team in pro wrestling history!!!!

They had Sandow hold on to the money in the bank for all that time just to lose? And to end up losing to a guy with one healthy arm? Way to build him up.

Because he's Super Cena....

I wasn't paying attention before, what had happened with the feud between the Wyatt's and Kane? I thought they were going to bring him on their side.

They took him out after a match, he was gone for a while, came back beat up two of the members, and the Miz, and now I guess he is going to be doing Stephanie's bidding....yeah the WWE has no clue where to go with him.

WWE need to get rid of this 2 champions bullshit

I think they should go back to the brand split again to be honest.

https://www.facebook.com/thehandicappedhero

--Gregory Iron

Hey, Gang. Here is something VERY FUNNY for you to read. Feel free to tweet Michael

Tarver your thoughts @TyroneEvansB20:

So, we are LITERALLY six years removed from an incident in which a poorly trained, pre-WWE Michael Tarver, gave me an unplanned german suplex on my head, giving me a concussion with brain bleeding (To be fair, wrestler Ray Rowe was also involved in the incident. However, Ray did something any adult would do after unintentionally hurting someone: Apologized).

Today, he felt compelled to tweet this.... six years later.

What is there to lie about? Does this guy want medical records?

Nobody cared, and nobody cares about your supposed John Cena incident. In interviews, you have claimed Cena was intimidated by you because you could out-promo him, so he took you out. If that is true, then life is pretty ironic, isn't it?

You were not good. You ARE not good. Cosmetically, you are gifted, and you got lucky and signed to WWE, just like so many others over the years who had a good built, but no wrestling ability, or passion. So thanks for taking a spot from a guy like me, or countless other guys on the independent scene who dream of working for WWE, and would have appreciated it.

After giving me an injury that nearly killed me, in a PRE-SHOW BATTLE ROYAL, you decided to go on the internet and call yourself the "Crippled Kid Killer," without my consent, in youtube videos. I was not your friend. I was never your friend, and you had no right to do that.

After the incident where you concussed me, you had a match shortly after with Jigsaw, of Chikara and TNA fame, in Absolute Intense Wrestling, a company that, at the time, I did not work for. You proceeded to botch several moves, INCLUDING a suplex to Jigsaw. After you accidentally dropped him on his head and neck, you pointed down at him, looked into the crowd, and said "Greg Irons."

What was the point of saying my name in this situation..?

You actually hurt me, and now you had just dropped another guy on his skull. We were not working an angle, ever. You were wrestling in a company that I had no association with. I could upload the video to youtube if you would like.

I wish you the best in everything you do, with the exception of wrestling, because you do it poorly. Stay away from the business, and grow up.
    Hey, Gang. Here is something VERY FUNNY for you to read. Feel free to tweet Michael Tarver your thoughts @TyroneEvansB20: So, we are LITERALLY six years removed from an incident in which a poorly trained, pre-WWE Michael Tarver, gave me an unplanned german suplex on my head, giving me a concussion with brain bleeding (To be fair, wrestler Ray Rowe was also involved in the incident. However, Ray did something any adult would do after unintentionally hurting someone: Apologized). Today, he felt compelled to tweet this.... six years later. What is there to lie about? Does this guy want medical records? Nobody cared, and nobody cares about your supposed John Cena incident. In interviews, you have claimed Cena was intimidated by you because you could out-promo him, so he took you out. If that is true, then life is pretty ironic, isn't it? You were not good. You ARE not good. Cosmetically, you are gifted, and you got lucky and signed to WWE, just like so many others over the years who had a good built, but no wrestling ability, or passion. So thanks for taking a spot from a guy like me, or countless other guys on the independent scene who dream of working for WWE, and would have appreciated it. After giving me an injury that nearly killed me, in a PRE-SHOW BATTLE ROYAL, you decided to go on the internet and call yourself the "Crippled Kid Killer," without my consent, in youtube videos. I was not your friend. I was never your friend, and you had no right to do that. After the incident where you concussed me, you had a match shortly after with Jigsaw, of Chikara and TNA fame, in Absolute Intense Wrestling, a company that, at the time, I did not work for. You proceeded to botch several moves, INCLUDING a suplex to Jigsaw. After you accidentally dropped him on his head and neck, you pointed down at him, looked into the crowd, and said "Greg Irons." What was the point of saying my name in this situation..? You actually hurt me, and now you had just dropped another guy on his skull. We were not working an angle, ever. You were wrestling in a company that I had no association with. I could upload the video to youtube if you would like. I wish you the best in everything you do, with the exception of wrestling, because you do it poorly. Stay away from the business, and grow up.

TNA is for sale.

TNA president Dixie Carter appeared to respond to rumors regarding the company's financial state as well as rumors that her family is interested in selling the company. 'Gossip is the opiate of the oppressed' Erica Jong," Carter wrote. Follow her online at https://twitter.com/tnadixie.

Powell's POV: While no one from TNA has officially stated that the company is for sale, I am aware of parties who believe the company is for sale and are positioning themselves for a potential purchase. If nothing else, one would think that the Carter family would at least listen to serious buyers.

WWE Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel responded via Twitter to Konnan writing that he lacks charisma. "Well, what do you know!" Axel wrote. "Looks like @Konnan5150 is trying to gain social media popularity by talking about a REAL superstar."

Konnan responded on his Twitter page: "Don't give a f--- about social media popularity. I don't know u and have nothing against u dude, u just have zero charisma."

Powell's POV: It's odd to see a WWE wrestler respond to criticism in this manner. I have a feeling Axel either has or will be hearing about it from the office. Oddly enough, he ended up giving Konnan the social media attention he implied he was craving. Follow Axel online at Twitter.com/RealCurtisAxel. Follow MLW.com podcaster and AAA office staffer Konnan at Twitter.com/Konnan5150.
    Last edited by check two; 10-30-2013 at 06:24 PM.

I know it won't happen, but I would like to see Smackdown become a live show. Also for Raw to go back to two hours.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

SETTLE DOWN FAGGiT

DDP Yoga must work, because it will make you go from looking like this

to looking like this!!!!