Page 59 of 354 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by ironmantis View Post
    Who actually orders these events on ppv?
    I usually dont waste my money on ppv, i usually just download them a week after or somethin.
    Quite a few recent ones sucked so im glad i didnt bother, i bought the royal rumble though cause i just love that match lol

Tna is on Bravo now i think, took me a while to notice that. I cant remember what times they show it though.

Anyone watch any other wrestling promotions beside tna and wwe?
    I've started watching Real Quality Wrestling on TWC, not as entertaining but its cool to see people taking bigger risks.

Did anyone see that new wrestling show, 'Wrestling Society X', on MTV last Tuesday night? I taped it, but I still have to watch it. It's only a half hour show.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcryt View Post
    I usually dont waste my money on ppv, i usually just download them a week after or somethin.
    Quite a few recent ones sucked so im glad i didnt bother, i bought the royal rumble though cause i just love that match lol

Tna is on Bravo now i think, took me a while to notice that. I cant remember what times they show it though.

Anyone watch any other wrestling promotions beside tna and wwe?
    I've started watching Real Quality Wrestling on TWC, not as entertaining but its cool to see people taking bigger risks.
    all faces won at the RR it wuz ok but still a heel can win a match once in a while and all faces have the world titles so who will be the first to lose theres?
    i say cena

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Did anyone see that new wrestling show, 'Wrestling Society X', on MTV last Tuesday night? I taped it, but I still have to watch it. It's only a half hour show.

YEAH, I SEEN THAT SHIT.....................
    I WAS HYPED TO MY BOY NEW JACK ON THERE TOO.
    THEY GOT A LOT OF GOOD GUYS BUT ONLY A HANDFULL
    WAS ON THE FIRST EPISODE.
    BAD BOYS MOVE IN SILENCE, SECRETLY FADE IN~
    DON'T LIKE FAKE GANGSTERS, AND YOU WANNA BE MADE MEN...\
    ~GZA\GENIUS

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    all faces won at the RR it wuz ok but still a heel can win a match once in a while and all faces have the world titles so who will be the first to lose theres?
    i say cena
    i agree it gets kinda gay when all the faces win, and i hope cena loses his title first but i hope they all lose their title. Bobby Lashley as champ? i think hes got a bright future but at this point he doesnt deserve to be champ right now imo.

wuswordz95

how the heck do you download ppv events? yeah I hope taker dosent lose.

I really dont like mark henry if he gets a title shot he should be the loser. I would much rather see monty brown as a contender for the smackdown title.
    I think he has what it takes to be a smackdown star.

on to another subject I know who christain cage has been working with and its not goldberg or lesner. go to prowrestlings.com. for a spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post

I really dont like mark henry if he gets a title shot he should be the loser. I would much rather see monty brown as a contender for the smackdown title.
    I think he has what it takes to be a smackdown star.

on to another subject I know who christain cage has been working with and its not goldberg or lesner. go to prowrestlings.com. for a spoiler.
    hahaha prowrestling is were i get my info

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    I have found most the royal rumbles, and quite a few other ppvs on limewire.
    Takes a loooong time to download some of them. Some not so much.

Also, for anyone in England, I couldn't find TNA in my listings on UK TV, any help? (I don't have Sky, I have Cable so maybe that's the reason)

Peace
    TNA is on Bravo 2

BIG L Rest In Peace

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

I saw TNA on Bravo 2 the yesterday and I have to say, it was crap.

Maybe they were having a bad day but it was an hour long show and there were only 2 matches.

1st match was Robert Roode vs Rhino which was crap.

2nd match was Steiner and Jarrett (i've never liked both of these) vs Sting and Samoa Joe. This match wasn't very good either, the crowd were really hyped about Samoa Joe but I couldn't see why, that little fat bastard couldn't do shit and certainly wasn't interesting to watch except his quick power slam that he does but that was it.

I don't know if its always like this but it wasn't very good.

I wanted to see some Christian vs Angle type shit.

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

I was wondering if that was old as I watched a TNA show today which the one where Christian 1st came to TNA and Robert Roode and his manager to welcome him (if you can call that a welcome, they nearly had a fight).

I think someone on here said the up to date show is on Saturday nights on Bravo 2, so I might give it a watch to see if it is any good this time as i've lloked at the TNA roster, and there are a few people who I like.

Peace

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

yeah it is saturday nights, this weeks was quite shit though.

Samoa Joe is a good wrestler, and he has a lot of fans. He's real athletic in the ring, especially for a guy his size. I'd like to see Rhyno gore Iron Mantis through a wall.

TnA has been waiting for Spike TV to give it a 2 hour timeslot. I think Spike TV wants to make sure that TnA continues to put up good ratings, before they give them the 2 hour slot.

Well Samoa Joe didn't look very athletic to me or very interesting to watch apart from that one powerslam move.

Rhyno could never gore me, it all looks laboured when he tries that move it would never be as good as that one ashley pulled off on Melina a couple of weeks ago, lol.

I don't know for certain but it seems most people get their info from prowrestling.com, I don't know if there are any more reliable sites as they said Jericho and Austin would both be returning pretty soon.

peace

Well Samoa Joe didn't look very athletic to me or very interesting to watch apart from that one powerslam move.

Rhyno could never gore me, it all looks laboured when he tries that move it would never be as good as that one ashley pulled off on Melina a couple of weeks ago, lol.

I don't know for certain but it seems most people get their info from prowrestling.com, I don't know if there are any more reliable sites as they said Jericho and Austin would both be returning pretty soon.

peace
    I usually go to wrestlinginc.com, I never tried prowrestling.com but I know a lot of other sites usually have mad popups.

P.E.A.C.E.