Page 52 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Wrestling

yo u all remember when hall was drunk when he fought luger oh shit that was funny

Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar

I loved when he brought drinks to the match.....CLASSIC. Everytime i went to a show i took the AlcoHALLic sign. Razor Ramone was one funny character
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism

Well, the faces are who the fans want to see win in general(especially the women and children). I agree though, it is ridiculous when two pay per views in a row have just one match each with the heels winning.

Did anyone see President Bush on Raw tonight? lol I did enjoy the battle royal though. I was surprised they had it go on for that long, with some of the mid and lower card wrestlers lasting as long as they did. I didn't enjoy Edge winning though, and having him face Cena for the 1,000 time. They should have those old school battle royal's more often.

Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar

What was the need of RKO hanging ALLLLLL over Edge after the WWE championship match??? Are the gay???? Jesus they looked like the spirit squad not tag team champs. Cryme Tyme gets allll the good interviews- but Georgie almost droping the N word was lame (and the fact they showed african americans all through the bit in the crowd), but him droping the two middle fingers was GREAT (and jim Ross's "MAUH GAWD WHAT WAS THATTTT" call was great..........but not as good as him trying to plead with Rated RKO to stop the beating on the Game (i enjoyed that sequence of Raw alot)............. Making it 3 hours was done with filler bs though= dumb
    Last edited by Liquidswordsman; 12-19-2006 at 01:57 AM.
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism

From prowrestling.com:

The ECW brand is expected to become something of a high level developmental territory. Talent from Ohio Valley Wrestling is expected to join the ECW roster soon.

As Paul Heyman is no longer in the ECW creative team. The current writers for ECW include Dave Lagana who is the acting Head ECW writer and Pantelis Ypsilantis.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the ECW show looks like it will be coming a high level developmental terrority, I think it would be good to just stop using the ECW name. lol Just call the show something different. I think it would be cool though to have a televised show of up and coming wrestlers, that will be coming to Raw and Smackdown in the future. But I don't know what kind of ratings it will get.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    From prowrestling.com:

The ECW brand is expected to become something of a high level developmental territory. Talent from Ohio Valley Wrestling is expected to join the ECW roster soon.

As Paul Heyman is no longer in the ECW creative team. The current writers for ECW include Dave Lagana who is the acting Head ECW writer and Pantelis Ypsilantis.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the ECW show looks like it will be coming a high level developmental terrority, I think it would be good to just stop using the ECW name. lol Just call the show something different. I think it would be cool though to have a televised show of up and coming wrestlers, that will be coming to Raw and Smackdown in the future. But I don't know what kind of ratings it will get.
    so ecw will become the minors for raw and smackdown that is ok but they better change the name cuz this aint ecw maybe the wwe should have a contest were the fans write what they think the name should be the best 8 make it to the finals and then the fans vote for teh winner and the winner gets to go to a wwe ppv down the road and the runners up get a dvd yeah they should do that

bobby needs to learn how to talk on the mic he really sucks

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

out of interest, who are your:

favourite 3 wrestlers?

favourite 3 entertainers on the mic?

favourite 3 wrestlers/entertainers you like to look out for on any show?

favourite for comedic values?

favourite diva?

any other subject you like to add?

this can be out of any show inc. Raw, Smackdown, ECW.

you can add at the end any one else you like in those subjects from other wrestling brands. I just like to get an idea of who people like and what not. I'll add my soon.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

favourite 3 wrestlers?
    cm punk, angle and benoit
    if jericho was still around he'd be in my list

favourite 3 entertainers on the mic?
    currently: ken kennedy, king booker and edge
    Of all time: The rock, stone cold and chris jericho

favourite 3 wrestlers/entertainers you like to look out for on any show?
    Big dick johnson, the miz and boogeyman...........na just kiddin

Scotty 2 hotty (brings out the mark in me) Matt and Jeff, and many of the other tag teams, and edge and randy orton....slightly over 3 but w/e

favourite for comedic values?
    JBL - i agree with Kris on his commentary, he usually says what im thinking (like not liking boogeyman but still enjoying him kick the miz's ass cause he annoying too)

favourite diva?
    Mickie James and Melina - except when shes doing that high pitch screaming

any other subject you like to add?
    I miss the good ol days
    Taking the 'attitude' out of WWE is why it sucks, it just feels like some entertainment show now. WWE has gone soft.

Hopefully TNA will become strong competition and force WWE into making better shows and then one show will win, have no competition, get sucky, and the cycle will continue.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

i only really get a chance to see raw and smackdown every now and then...

best on raw: triple h, edge, orton, shelton, carlito

best on smackdown: booker, undertaker, benoit, regal, finlay

most underutilised or used wrongly: matt hardy, mercury, regal, carlito, shelton

most overhyped: batista, cena, rvd, nitro, mysterio

please retire: the legendary ric flair

go away and never come back: vince macmahon, hulk hogan

Quote Originally Posted by the insignificant View Post

most underutilised or used wrongly: matt hardy, mercury, regal, carlito, shelton

please retire: the legendary ric flair
    Haha totally agree with that, If they going to keep using Flair they could at least put him on HEAT and let the young people on HEAT use his spot on Raw.

And Shelton should be use alot better for sure, hopefully he will be now since The Worlds Greatest Tag Team has reunited.

Actually its nice to see alot of tag teams forming and reuniting, im more interested in the tag matches than the wwe/world heavyweight title matches right now.

Well, I'd have to disagree with the Flair comment. Until some more talented younger guys are available, there isn't any reason for Flair not to continue wrestling. He still puts on better matches than guys a lot younger than him in the WWE, such as Chris Masters.

edge is my favorite right now as far as the nature boy he is one of the best but it is wack how they make him lose to these lame ass people some times

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Well, I'd have to disagree with the Flair comment. Until some more talented younger guys are available, there isn't any reason for Flair not to continue wrestling. He still puts on better matches than guys a lot younger than him in the WWE, such as Chris Masters.
    Suppose thats a good point actually.

Also about the blading to get blood, im sure i read on Lance Storms website that when wrestlers bleed its real and it just happens, no blood patches or blades just a consequence of a move etc

All Faces Have The World Title So Who Is Going To Be The First To Lose There Belt I Say John Cena

Flair is 58, and Hogan is 53.

I was wondering when Mark Henry was coming back from that injury. I hadn't heard anything about him in a while.

At this point. I'd rather not see Orton have the heavyweight title. I don't want Edge or Cena to have the title either. I'm bored with the feud, since the beginning.

Backtracking a little, was the ending of Spirit Squad one of the dumbest group breakups in recent memory? lol They couldn't come up with a better way to break up the group?