Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Islam, 5%, & more....?!??!

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    i noticed how you didn't get my point and you probably won't any time soon
    i noticed how u dodged the last part of my post cuz u know u cant prove anything i stated because its impossible.

you just got here and you don't know what you're talking about - your arrogance will block you from learning anything here - you did nothing but bitch and complain for a full week - sup man - your stomach hurts ?
    i just got here and ive been on here long enough to see that some of yall niggas took wu tang forever to a whole new level

and when i first came on here i never talked shit about u guys cuz i wanted to hear your opinions and your beliefs. but when i would just see that u guys have a question for everything and talkin about "we'll build on it later" and not givin any clear responses, i just said fuck it, these cats must not know what they talkin about because u can't have a normal conversation wit em and they cant really answer anything u ask clearly

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    i noticed how u dodged the last part of my post cuz u know u cant prove anything i stated because its impossible.

i just got here and ive been on here long enough to see that some of yall niggas took wu tang forever to a whole new level
    yup - he got a stomach ache

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhaAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!AHAHAHAHH!~!1 1

and when i first came on here i never talked shit about u guys cuz i wanted to hear your opinions and your beliefs. but when i would just see that u guys have a question for everything and talkin about "we'll build on it later" and not givin any clear responses, i just said fuck it, these cats must not know what they talkin about because u can't have a normal conversation wit em and they cant really answer anything u ask clearly

so shut the fuck up then and go somewhere else

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

some of yall niggas took wu tang forever to a whole new level

lol....if you think that Wu-Tang forever is what got some of having Knowledge Of Self you are sadly mistaken.....

the Lessons have been around long before Wu-Tang forever

click the sig if you vatican status

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme MathematicS View Post
    its all bullshit

obsessing about religion is a huge waste off time, its more efficient to lay in bed counting sheeps
    I agree in a sense...although knowledge can be obtained through religion...
    Taking elements and better themselves by doing this.
    But the word itself means to divide & conquer.
    Simply seperating people simply due to their beliefs...
    And people become blinded by this, thinking that they are right and others are wrong...
    It still makes me wonder how similar all religions are in certain aspects-
    (see "Things We Share" by Killah Priest)

I personally never understood why someone wpould choose one religion over another...
    For the most part people are born into it and either don't bother looking into it
    Or on the other hand become obsessed by it and let it consume themselves.

Just imagine the world without religion for one day...just one day...crazy huh ?
    The possibilites.............

Quote Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
    lol....if you think that Wu-Tang forever is what got some of having Knowledge Of Self you are sadly mistaken.....

the Lessons have been around long before Wu-Tang forever
    i know its been around before that but a lot of yall didn't know about the NGE until u heard wu tang forever

so shut the fuck up then and go somewhere else
    hahaha u still couldn't explain any of that shit i said earlier cuz u know u cant prove it. oh well. maybe u should shut the fuck up and actually get a job instead of logging on as Black Man and other secondaries all day and asking stupid ass questions and thinking that a double disc is a religious doctrine

i know its been around before that but a lot of yall didn't know about the NGE until u heard wu tang forever

how do you know what we know?

hahaha u still couldn't explain any of that shit i said earlier cuz u know u cant prove it. oh well. maybe u should shut the fuck up and actually get a job instead of logging on as Black Man and other secondaries all day and asking stupid ass questions and thinking that a double disc is a religious doctrine
    lmao - this nigga slow

man shut the fuck up black man all you good for is dickriding sunny. the information is out there. as long as their muslims who are shia, sunni, or orthdox their is always gonna be this problem. Everybody seems to know but nobody wants to teach or pass on the knowledge.....physically you cant fuck with me PERIOD. also you misunderstood what i meant when i said i represent self. i want knowledge to better myself as a human being thats why i study taoism and buddhism. you always interrupt people posts say this is wrong or that is wrong....but never mention the correct way..so what that make you. its seems you just here to take from the religion. Also i found where sunny doesnt do anything but post articles from the final call newspaper. Y'all some fakes....then black man you not really black are you? theres always gonna be conflict and it looks like whenever i reach out and say something you run to the bible or the quran. Sunny post a thread about black and white and the title of the current final call newspaper is about blacks and whites. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    man shut the fuck up black man all you good for is dickriding sunny. the information is out there. as long as their muslims who are shia, sunni, or orthdox their is always gonna be this problem. Everybody seems to know but nobody wants to teach or pass on the knowledge.....physically you cant fuck with me PERIOD. also you misunderstood what i meant when i said i represent self. i want knowledge to better myself as a human being thats why i study taoism and buddhism. you always interrupt people posts say this is wrong or that is wrong....but never mention the correct way..so what that make you. its seems you just here to take from the religion. Also i found where sunny doesnt do anything but post articles from the final call newspaper. Y'all some fakes....then black man you not really black are you? theres always gonna be conflict and it looks like whenever i reach out and say something you run to the bible or the quran. Sunny post a thread about black and white and the title of the current final call newspaper is about blacks and whites. Pathetic.
    lmao - what are you really mad about yo ?

2 people, one whom i know know claims and reps the NGE told you that you are in error for posting up that information like that - he's correct

i see the errors in it also - i'll start with the very first line you posted -

Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    1.The Five Percent began as an offshoot of the NOI (Nation of Islam) back in 1964 by Clarence 13X who was a minister in Mosque no. 7 under the tutelege of Malcolm X.
    Clarence 13X was never a minister in the NOI - he was a captain - big difference - the Five Percent is not a offshoot of the Nation of Islam - the 5% is the 5% i explained what the 5% is many times here -

lets start with the flaws in the very first lines of your post - where ever you got that from or whoever you heard that from doesn't know what they are talking about and in the real world you'd catch a universal for spitting that bullshit -

you told me in another thread that you respected me - but now you talking shit about the topics i post being nothing but articles from the Final Call

really ?

i posted a few articles - very few - but what was it that got your respect in the first place - hmmm - you suspect - i point out your errors and your catch a tity fit - like a little kid - you wanna be seen and heard as a wise person - but most of your post are copy pasted long ass 5 million word essays full of bullshit lies - how old are you ?

like 11 ?

grow up son and stop pretending to know what you are talking about - you don't know shit about the NOI or the NGE - if you really wanna know - go to a Mosque in your area and ask questions - Go to Allah school and the parliment if you wanna know what the NGE is all about - these bullshit sites you get your information from is garbage

and again - Grow Up !

Allahs_Disciple:

you really should quit while you are ahead.........

Veteran Member

on another note, what the hell are u guys talkin about, "you shouldn't post the student enrollment because u don't know whose on the forums"? u can find the shit on the internet off of real NOI sites so u should tell that to them. and as much as u guys talk about the NOI on this site and tell everybody everything u believe, u shouldn't worry about the damn student enrollment.
    and this is a question directed to anybody who is in the NOI or affiliated or believes their teachings or whatever.

why the fuck would u believe in a religion that says that jackals used to fuck white women and have offspring with them, that a pig is a hybrid of 3 different animals that are in no way able to have offspring, and that a big headed nigga created white people over thousands of years even though it was impossible for him to be alive that long.

AND on top of all of that, you have no kind of proof whatsoever, not even written evidence, that any of this is true.

and whats up wit bean pies?

The 5% don't take things on face value. The basic foundation of all things in existence is knowledge. Knowledge is to know and one can know through observation, utilizing their five senses, and through the process of learning.

It's the 85% who believe in the 10% on face value. The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and they also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by LETTING the 5% teach them.

To question a person's (so-called) beliefs it'd be wise to actually know instead of making things up or dealing with half truths.

When did Elijah start teaching the white women had sex with jackel and had offspring with those jackels?

I know those colored women (and men too) were having sex with animals (dogs) as it can still be seen in this day and time. From what I know that type of sexual activity is known beastility. I've seen white woman having sex from dogs to horses.....no wonder why dogs (jackels) are said to be the best friends of those who refer to themselves as white as a collective. I don't know where they had babies by jackels, however I do know that having sex with animals is going to have an influence on the development of any fetus, it's going to have a direct influence on the (physical) health of the actual person having sex with the animals and it also has a psycological effect on the person who performs the act and the society that it grew out of and the society that still allows and practices this ungodly act.

Siphliss has it's origins in animals(dogs)....wonder how that was transferred to people? Somebody was doing something with something other than what they were.

I wonder why white people actually say they have sex with animals.

In no way am I saying that a dog (jackel) can or can't get a female pregnant as science has shown many things that we think shouldn't happen actually do happen.

Why is it when I bite into this apple it actually taste like a grape?
    A four pack of grapples on an supermarket stand in S. San Francisco, United States.Hybrid parentage'Red Delicious' × 'Ralls Genet'Cultivar'Fuji'Origin
    Grāpple

Apples are not supposed to taste like grapes...what the?????

Hercules the liger and his trainer

When did lions and tigers have offspring?

I guess it's out of the realm of reality for the pig to be said to have come from three different animals, but a liger comes from two different animals.

Orange Cauliflower Developed at Cornell's Experiment Station is High in Vitamin A
    by John Zakour and Linda McCandless

Some peopel want to talk about things they have little to NO knowledge about....grafting!!!

I guess because Yacub was an Original Black Man he didn't have the intelligence to graft........now we have cauliflower thats orange, apples that taste like grapes and cats that are a mix of lions and tigers......not to mention we can actually clone things now a days.

Now this "big headed nigga" as you have stated couldn't do what was said he did because he couldn't have lived that long huh?

The 85% know that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to LEARN who's causing all this to happen by LETTING the 5% teach them. They (the 85%) believe in the 10% on face value.

Anybody who actually knows, knows that.......lol......what's so funny is people (mictyson) literally see yacub with a big head lol. Naw, that can't be his skull, thats the size of a regular dudes head.

The illest thing is that you talk much shit, show blatant disrespect and then turn around fiending for answers from the same people or group of people you disrespected.

Guess it's that tummy ache that got you acting like that.