Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Islam, 5%, & more....?!??!

on another note, anybody know why Elijah Muhammad make deals with the kkk?

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

*bump*

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    on another note, anybody know why Elijah Muhammad make deals with the kkk?

what deal did he make with the KKK ?

i know that Garvey made some plans to make some deals - i don't know if The Messenger made any deals with them -

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63711

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

have you retards ever read a Bible????

Prophets generally have issues and have some type of scandal

shhhhhtoopid

yeah the Messenger had some issues just like all prophet did...

you silly 9 to 5 job types never gonna understand what its like to be in a position of power....the Messenger made deals with his enemies cuz thats what people in positions of power do shhtoopid fuks

Fidel Castro and them made deals with the devil soviets

Haile Selassie made deals with the devil USA

thats what leaders have to do....but your not gonna understand that when you a EMPLOYEE at Ambercrombie and fitch

yeah the Messenger had some issues no doubt....Malcolm said when JFK was killed he "never seen the Messenger so scared".....yeah the Messenger was dealing with some wicked people cuz thats what people in positions of power do

now go play some playstation and smoke your weed

*bump*

*bump*

I asked this before. But I'm still unclear.
    If I understand correctly: 85% in society are dumb, deaf, and blind, following the leading 10% which makes up media and government. 5% of society are the ones who see that the 85% are being guided. Am I right so far? I figure it must be a state of mind kind of thing, because someone who works 9 to 5 might seem like a follower, but they need to survive, so I they too can be 5% if when they get home they pop in some Wu-Tang. Most people on this website would say they're 5%, but obviously they're not, otherwise the 5% would be the 85% or more.
    So my question is, does a fart have lumps?

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    have you retards ever read a Bible????

Prophets generally have issues and have some type of scandal

shhhhhtoopid

yeah the Messenger had some issues just like all prophet did...

you silly 9 to 5 job types never gonna understand what its like to be in a position of power....the Messenger made deals with his enemies cuz thats what people in positions of power do shhtoopid fuks

Fidel Castro and them made deals with the devil soviets

Haile Selassie made deals with the devil USA

thats what leaders have to do....but your not gonna understand that when you a EMPLOYEE at Ambercrombie and fitch

yeah the Messenger had some issues no doubt....Malcolm said when JFK was killed he "never seen the Messenger so scared".....yeah the Messenger was dealing with some wicked people cuz thats what people in positions of power do

now go play some playstation and smoke your weed
    True.

When walking in the dirt, it's hard to not get dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    man shut the fuck up black man all you good for is dickriding sunny. the information is out there. as long as their muslims who are shia, sunni, or orthdox their is always gonna be this problem. Everybody seems to know but nobody wants to teach or pass on the knowledge.....physically you cant fuck with me PERIOD. also you misunderstood what i meant when i said i represent self. i want knowledge to better myself as a human being thats why i study taoism and buddhism. you always interrupt people posts say this is wrong or that is wrong....but never mention the correct way..so what that make you. its seems you just here to take from the religion. Also i found where sunny doesnt do anything but post articles from the final call newspaper. Y'all some fakes....then black man you not really black are you? theres always gonna be conflict and it looks like whenever i reach out and say something you run to the bible or the quran. Sunny post a thread about black and white and the title of the current final call newspaper is about blacks and whites. Pathetic.
    lol fatal used to go by the name allah's disciple. I find it hilarious that he's mentioning that someone else was dick riding sunny.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post

The 5% don't take things on face value. The basic foundation of all things in existence is knowledge. Knowledge is to know and one can know through observation, utilizing their five senses, and through the process of learning.

It's the 85% who believe in the 10% on face value. The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and they also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by LETTING the 5% teach them.

To question a person's (so-called) beliefs it'd be wise to actually know instead of making things up or dealing with half truths.

When did Elijah start teaching the white women had sex with jackel and had offspring with those jackels?

I know those colored women (and men too) were having sex with animals (dogs) as it can still be seen in this day and time. From what I know that type of sexual activity is known beastility. I've seen white woman having sex from dogs to horses.....no wonder why dogs (jackels) are said to be the best friends of those who refer to themselves as white as a collective. I don't know where they had babies by jackels, however I do know that having sex with animals is going to have an influence on the development of any fetus, it's going to have a direct influence on the (physical) health of the actual person having sex with the animals and it also has a psycological effect on the person who performs the act and the society that it grew out of and the society that still allows and practices this ungodly act.

Siphliss has it's origins in animals(dogs)....wonder how that was transferred to people? Somebody was doing something with something other than what they were.

I wonder why white people actually say they have sex with animals.

In no way am I saying that a dog (jackel) can or can't get a female pregnant as science has shown many things that we think shouldn't happen actually do happen.