Thread: Sha Money XL: Young Buck Stop Playing "Pretend Friends" With Game

Default Sha Money XL: Young Buck Stop Playing "Pretend Friends" With Game

Since Young Buck's departure from G-Unit a few months ago, his former manager Sha Money XL has kept quiet, abstaining from comments on his former client's business. That's now changed.

In a recent entry on his official blog, Sha Money XL (former G-Unit Records president and longtime business associate of 50 Cent) reminded Buck about where he got his break in the music business, and also urged him to stop blaming others for his own mistakes, specifically his money spending issues.

"To Buck, look around you. How many n****s is responsible for what you got?" Sha asked. "I can play with cash, while you play pretend friends with The Lame (The Game). Stop looking for heads to feel sorry for you. You ate very well, but threw up after every meal ... Don't try to make me look like I didn't do my part. Let's see what the new guy does."

He ended by giving a piece of financial advice to rappers on the come up, warning them to be smart with their money, "To all you rappers looking for success, it's not a destination, it's a journey. Do not spend it all like it's gonna keep coming."

Earlier this year, when he was still managing Buck's career, he told us that the rapper had cleared over $10 million under 50 Cent's and his guidance.

Since then, rumors of Buck's financial troubles have floated around the net. They were fueled when a leaked phone conversation between Buck and 50 surfaced online, in which the Nashville rapper is heard getting emotional while he discusses his problems with the IRS and finances.

Young Buck is now represented by Blue Williams, whose credentials also include helping guide the careers of Outkast, Nas and Nick Cannon.
    http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/145...ends-game.html
    Last edited by MR HIP HOP HEAD; 09-17-2008 at 05:34 PM.