Thread: Queen Latifah To Drop New Album

Default Queen Latifah To Drop New Album

Award-winning rapper, singer and actress Queen Latifah will be making her return to the rap game with an album drop by the end of the year.

The album, titled The L Word, will feature guest appearances from Dr. Dre, LL Cool J, Ludacris, Missy Elliot and Swiss Beatz, among others.

“Dre helped me write some stuff. He wrote some stuff with me and Ludacris wrote a record for me," Latifah stated. “Lyrically it covers a range of topics. [There’s] a lot of love on there. People, dealing with people, how people do all kinds of things."

“L was gonna stand for love though or La," Latifah said. “Since people want to play games, I like to jab back sometimes just for fun, but I’m like, ‘Nah, that’s too much energy wasted’."

A release date for the album has not been revealed.
    http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/144...rap-album.html

-

Queen Latifah is a tight mc but i haven't heard any of her albums. I like some of her songs such as Black Hand Side, UNITY, Just Another Day, Elements I'm Among on Sunset Park soundtrack, Jersey on New Jersey Drive soundtrack, Name Callin on Set It Off soundtrack.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

well its about time..she wants to rock the mic again...i hop she still got it...cus lezbo or not she'd get it

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

I hope she come with the heat I love it when older artists that I respect return to the stage

click the sig if you vatican status

-

Bronzbody i wanna have sex with Queen Latifah too. She's a cutiepie to me even though she's big but i wouldn't mind messing with a woman her size. I usually don't mess with big women but she's a exception because she's cute.