Thread: D.I.T.C. Thread [appreciation, mp3's, disscussion, interviews, etc.]

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Showbiz & A.G. - Spit = CLASSIC!!!

Dope thread claaa7!

Keep it up!

P.E.A.C.E.

Veteran Member

anyone check that OC interview yet? couple odd things about that

-didnt even mention the OAsis project, just an album with the Beatminerz coming soon

-first Joe wasnt going to be apart of the DITC album, now hes the one that wanted to do it all along? wtf? and O doesnt sound like its even going to happen, after they supposedly already recorded for it.
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

^^ big thx for the uploads once again FasterBlade, i'ma give out some more rep for that when possible...

i'm watching the interview right now (just finnished the first part) but as far as I can see the interview is not new... just at the end of part 1 the interviewer ask something like; "so what's in the future for OC, what's the plan for 2006". i might be wrong but I rewinded it a few times and it really sound like it.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

bump.. i'ma upload some more in a minute.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

damn if I didnt own all the ditc shit ever released id be goin nuts right now with these tracks hahaha dope thread keep the shit alive

^^ yeah i've been collecting almost all the albums as well but do you got all the 12" releases as well cuz there are a couple of rarirites and b-sides posted in here as well.

come on peeps, how the fuck you gonna sleep on these guys?? ..for y'all who's already down with them, here's a few gems - especially check out the "Way of Life" remix that Buckwild made for 'The Official Version' Lp that's very hard to find even on the net, it even has a new Lord Finesse verse on it...

D.I.T.C. - Way of Life (Buckwild Remix)

A.G. & Lord Finesse - Vinyl Athletes (Finesse RMX)

Xperado ft. O.C. - Watch Ya Step (prod. by Lord Finesse)

Can some1 please upload Showbiz & A.G. - Spit??!?!

Bamboo posted this joint from Buddha Monk, produced by Lord Finesse in the audio section so all props to him... and Maccabee I'm uploading "Spit" for you now.

Buddha Monk - We Roll in Brooklyn (Lord Finesse)

Show & A.G. - Spit

Maccabee_Ridah: If you haven't heard the "Full Scale LP" where this track comes from you truly missing out on a incredible hip-hop album. and if you feel this one i can assure you that you'll love it so go get that!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    Show & A.G. - Spit

Maccabee_Ridah: If you haven't heard the "Full Scale LP" where this track comes from you truly missing out on a incredible hip-hop album. and if you feel this one i can assure you that you'll love it so go get that!
    Mad propz man, as 4 track, as 4 info!!!

Gonna check it till tomorrow for sure, & let u know what I think!!

P.E.A.C.E.

Yeah, really dope thread Claaa7, ive been a huge D.I.T.C fan for years, sometimes id put them ahead of the Wu. Certainly their a lot more consistant e.g Show & A.G, who after nearly two decades together have yet to put a foot wrong.

The brilliance of D.I.T.C cant really be understood unless you pick up their albums. Shit like 'Funky Technician', 'Stunts, Blunts & Hip-Hop', 'Word... Life' 'Runaway Slave' 'Goodfellas etc etc are some of the truest hardcore hip-hop records ever. Need to be in everyones collection

A question though, who does everyone think is a better producer, Lord Finesse, Showbiz, Buckwild or Diamond D? Its really fuckin close, there has never been and never will be a crew with better producers than D.I.T.C

^^ you damn right that is a really hard question, it's amazing that 4 of the best hip-hop producers are in the same crew (Preemo is/was pretty close to the crew as well). I might change my mind but I think Showbiz is a small small step above the others, but that's based alot on his catalouge cuz i probably heard most from him...

at the same time it's hard to choose between the MC's as well - at least between Lord Finesse, AG, OC and Big L I can't really make up my mind. who you think?

If you listen to the crew albums, id have to agree with you on Showbiz. But if you hear tracks from other rappers that they've produced, Diamond D really comes through with some amazing beats. They've got such variety in their sound, yeah its mainly gritty, hardcore NY sound, but if you hear, for example Diamond D's beats for Pharaohe Monch on internal affairs their fuckin amazing, beautiful string orcestration

As for MC? Yeah, its damn tough. Big L has always been a personal favourite of mine, and i got into D.I.T.C through Lord Finesse, AG is the rapper who doesnt stand out as much, but is so consistent, and if you ask me hes improving the whole time, and what could be said about OC? Amazing rappers, but id probably give it to Big L

A.G. - Follow Me Now

new track from A.G. , produced by Lord Finesse - taken from his fortchoming album with the same title that's set for release in 2009.