Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: D.I.T.C. Thread [appreciation, mp3's, disscussion, interviews, etc.]

Can anyone up the two tracks off the D.I.T.C. album that featured Big Pun ???

Much props!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    Can anyone up the two tracks off the D.I.T.C. album that featured Big Pun ???

Much props!

Cheers!
    yes these 2 are from the DITC album "The Official Version" which was only available on vinyl.. "Drop It Heavy" is the exact same as on the "Worldwide" LP but "Where Ya At" was remixed by DJ Primo for this version, if u need the other one also tell me...

D.I.T.C. (Big Pun & Milano) - Where Ya At (DJ PRemier Remix)

D.I.T.C. (AG, Big Pun & KRS-One) - Drop It Heavy (Show Remix)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Damn, sad to see a dope thread like this die

Wish i could contribute, but im at work so im not able to upload anything. Dope ass thread though Claaa7, i had thought about making the same one a few months back, but people dont seem to be that into DITC here, and its strange, coz this is a Wu forum, both have that gritty NY sound, DITC even more than Wu, but i would have thought fans of one would appreciate the other. Guess not.

And you mentioned the Holocaust thread, no offence to Whers, whos done a great job on that thread, but what has Holocaust done compare to DITC?. Now i like Holocaust, i love the two Warcloud albums, but ONE of DITC's artists ALONE has done a lot more, and yet a thread about a crew of legendary hip-hop artists gets criminally overlooked, while a Holocaust thread gets over a thousand responses!

Its mind boggling

^^ yeah no doubt, i think it's mad frustrating because i think alot of people on here would really love this fucking shit if they just clicked the thread and downloaded 10 joints and really banged them.. i think the problem is that for some reason people don't know D.I.T.C. like that on here so since they don't recognize they just pass on the thread. they probably know Fat Joe and Big L but if you ask me those ain't even the illest this crew got to offer - the whole gang is so fucking talented...

have you collected their discography Duraq and if not what albums are you missing, tryna get?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Yea, trying to get them all, to be honest i havent bought any of their stuff in a while coz i was tight on cash, and i was buying new releases, but this thread has motivated me to go out and get the rest.

Ive currently got:
    Lord Finesse - The Funky Technician, Return Of The Funky Man, The Awakening, Rare & Unreleased
    O.C - Word... Life, Jewlez, Starchild
    Diamond D - Stunts, Blunts & Hip-Hop, Hatred Passion & Infedelity
    Big L - Lifestyles Ov Da Poor & Dangerous, The Big Picture, A Freestlye Collection, The Archives
    Show & A.G - Runaway Slave, Goodfellas
    Fat Joe - Represent, Jealous Ones Envy
    D.I.T.C - D.I.T.C

Thats it sadly, next on the list is Buckwild - Diggin' In The Crates, and D.I.T.C - Unreleased Production, and D.I.T.C - Rare & Unreleased.

I badly want the other two Show & A.G joints, but there hard found. In fact, a lot of D.I.T.C's shit can be hard found. Took me a while to get 'Hatred Passion & Infedility', and i cant find 'Grown Man Talk anywhere.

Definitly need to update my collection though, what albums are you after?

^^ that's pretty nice though, you got the main albums.. FatBeats/DITC records just did a new press on "Full Scale" from Show & AG on CD so I just copped it together with "Live Hard", that Full Scale is damn near classic in my book so get it while it's still available.

I've really been digging to be able to complete there main discography since i had som nice cash lately and the ones that's left that I need now is "Goodfellas", "Street Talk", "Bon Appetit" and Diamond D's albums besides Stunts, Blunts & Hip-Hop... Goodfellas is damn hard to get ahold of these days and i love that LP.

also "Grown Man Talk" and "The Diamond Mine" can be bought over at SandboxAutomatic.com... haven't done that yet but i'll probably do it when i have cash to spend on it. never ordered from there before, do you have experiences with shipping and payment from there and also where did you find "Hatred, Passions..." - used?

Veteran Member

from the new group album im told, props to dj teknik

hard hit ft. D flow/ OC /AG/ boss money (prod. by ahmed)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/19407162b8ceed2d/
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

^^ very appreciated FasterBlade, i'ma hook you up with more rep whenever I can for contributing so much to this thread.. keep 'em droppin' as well

I searched some info about the song and apperantly the new DITC album is called "The Movement" and will be released on November 18th... GOD DAMN, also that Milano EP you talked about is fucking illness, plus OC/AG album coming and AG CD/DVD "Follow Me Now" coming next year... D.I. taking ovaaa again.

Veteran Member

whaaat holy sh1t thats going to be ill. its odd to me that Ahmed never got a ton of work outside their camp, dudes produced some bangers over the years

btw its not the 'Back in the Day' cat is it? lol that song was the shit

i was the only one who replied to the link to that song on SOHH, it really is criminal how underrated they are.
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

^^ hmm "Back In The Day", i don't know which one that is but I agree everything i've heard from Ahmed's been ill - he did "Time To Get This Money" and "Tribute" which are both classic joints in my book. he definitely deserves some more shine, i think he produced some for MOP and Bumpy Knuckles if i'm not mistaken.

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Yo, can some1 hook me up with their complete discography..?!?!

1990: Lord Finesse - Funky Technician
    1991: Lord Finesse - Return Of The Funky Man
    1992: Showbiz & A.G. - Runaway Slave
    1992: Diamond D - Stunts, Blunts & Hip-Hop
    1993: Fat Joe - Represent
    1994: O.C. - Word...Life
    1995: Big L - Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous
    1995: Show & A.G. - Goodfellas
    1995: Fat Joe - Jealous One's Envy
    1996: Lord Finesse - The Awakening
    1997: O.C. - Jewelz
    1997: Diamond D - Hatred, Passions & Infidelity
    1998: Show & A.G. - Full Scale LP
    1998: Fat Joe - Don Cartagena
    1999: A.G. - The Dirty Version
    2000: D.I.T.C. - Worldwide (D.I.T.C.)
    2000: D.I.T.C. - The Official Version [<different version of LP above]
    2000: Big L - The Big Picture
    2001: Fat Joe - Jealous One's Envy
    2001: O.C. - Bon Appetit
    2003: Diamond D - Grown Man Talk
    2005: O.C. - Starchild
    2005: O.C. - Smoke & Mirrors
    2005: Show Presents - Street Talk
    2006: A.G. - Get Dirty Radio
    2007: Buckwild - Diggin' In The Crates
    2007: Show & A.G. - Live Hard
    2008: D.I.T.C. - Unreleased Production '94
    2008: Bumpy Knuckles - Crazy Like A Foxxx (D.I.T.C. Version) '94

i left out some compilations, EP's, live albums and also anything from Fat Joe after 2001 though the first Terror Squad album is nice and also features Big Pun on 6-7 tracks.

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

^^ Mad propz man!!!