300zx TT!!!

Default Go

Quote Originally Posted by NBAJAM View Post
    well i at least found a link to the indian giver song off the album

http://www.zshare.net/download/174598779911f26f/
    thank you, sir!
    ________
    ANNALBOMBOM
    Last edited by 16th_Chamber; 05-10-2011 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAJAM View Post
    I just hope its a little more solid than the T.H.U.G. Angelz album production wise
    i think it's safe to say this album is all around a way more solid effort than thug angelz. production is sick as well as lyrics. you won't be disapointed.
    i'm going to spend the whole day today bangin this. my personal favorite thus far is "kicks of raziel" that shit is flames. once again razah murks everything else out.

i'm sad to report there is one track so far that just doesn't belong on this cd. the unfortunate "mental orgasms" doesn't sit well. talkin about fucking groupies....razah should stay away from putting these types of tracks on his albums. save it for a mixtape. just my opinion though.
    "We Agreed To Send One To Swim From Lost To Found."

can somebody post the production credits? i don't know where or if i can find them on i-tunes.
    "We Agreed To Send One To Swim From Lost To Found."

Son of the Egyptian Blood

Nice. Just don't make anymore of those cheap ass videos. Just keep making solid records. Soon Hell Razah is gonna have a better catalogue than any of the Wu Generals except for Ghost.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoSaidDate420 View Post

i'm sad to report there is one track so far that just doesn't belong on this cd. the unfortunate "mental orgasms" doesn't sit well. talkin about fucking groupies....razah should stay away from putting these types of tracks on his albums. save it for a mixtape. just my opinion though.
    LMAO. I know what you mean man, on The RC album he had that joint
    "Yours Truly" LOL.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

^Lol yeah that joint is the weakest joint straight up; other than that RC was a BANGER. Let's just hope there isn't that type of joint on the Heaven Razah album.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoSaidDate420 View Post
    i think it's safe to say this album is all around a way more solid effort than thug angelz. production is sick as well as lyrics. you won't be disapointed.
    i'm going to spend the whole day today bangin this. my personal favorite thus far is "kicks of raziel" that shit is flames. once again razah murks everything else out.

yeah this album was pretty dope i loved it and i tend to disagree with you i think the track in speaking was used a metaphor for the way men are distracted

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

This album gets are 3.5/5 first listen, i'll be back next week.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Im not liking this one as much as RC, but Razah never disappoints, still on point lyrically and the beats are tight (still dont know who does the production). In this cd, i think you can see the change from hell to heaven.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    Im not liking this one as much as RC, but Razah never disappoints, still on point lyrically and the beats are tight (still dont know who does the production). In this cd, i think you can see the change from hell to heaven.
    yeahhh this album is dope lyrically and the beats 4 the most part are on point i'm still wondering who did the beats but you do notice the difference in his style slowly

Not feeling it too much so far. #5 is ill. Drop my review later.

This album has grown on me...

3.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

I would rate it between Average and Banger. The album was good, but a lil bit dissapointing. Unlike Sheephish, I felt Razah came sluggish on this one. Production is subpar, Lyrics is good, Flow is average, Theme/Concept is ill.

Top 5: Indian Giver, Born And Raised (fav), Contradictions, Crack Baby Cradles, Digital Dope Spoons

Grade: (2.7/5) C+

^^ co-sign.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!