View Poll Results: is it hard to get your dick slimey after studying your lessons

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, getting pussy is difficult as a poor righteous teacher

3 75.00%
  • no, getting pussy is easy as a poor righteous teacher

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "i gave you earth lessons"

Default "i gave you earth lessons"

do you think givin a women earth lessons inclines her to cheat on you?

let face it, most ppl aren't interested in that stuff, so when you start giving earth lessons to a women, wouldn't that evaporate all the moisture of the puss you worked hard to build up

ghost says "you couldn't do the knowledge that the god was manifesting"
    but i personally think she could be didn't want to cause it was dweeby, creeping, and unattractive.

with acknowledging the fact that most women aren't interested in the 5% nation, and someone that knows 120 has to teach it or else they're keeping it to themselves like the 5%.....
    is it hard to get pussy as a poor righteous teacher?

I doubt that the whole NGE is just Gods without the Earths (or a disproportional amount of each) to have trouble matching. But for this case, lets just say that it is.

If a god started talkin about all that 120 shit and everything to an insane amount, then yeah the pussy would be hard. But that isn't the case. If they bring up some kind way to tell their view of the world and its understandable, that woman might find them interesting.

If the 5%er is the equivalent to that of a Bible thumper, then yes its unattractive.

Thats what I would predict anyway. In moderation it should be OK.

but moderating would make you someone witholding that knowledge
    a 10%, or a half a 10%, a 5%

hmmmmm maybe thats the meaning, your only supposed to hold back half way?
    doubtful, so you would be more of a 7%

so yeah, i think your obligation is to spread the knowledge or else your 10%
    im sure you can USE the knowledge to get pussy, but not spread it like the 10% normally would

manipulating the poor

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

not only females - most people don't wanna hear that shit because most people are stupid and comfortable with and in white america - nigga culture is more glamorous to these foreigners that come to america trying to live the american dream - its the hamburger culture they gravitate to - niggas like that will never understand the importance of the NGE or the NOI

why not say nigger culture
    what's the use of saying nigga culture?

and whats the use of being NOI NGE and Zulu nation if your classifying people as niggers

you shouldn't say nigga, it's a misselling of nigger, just say nigger, or niggr for internet abbreviation

but yeah, most people just dont wanna learn, but i dont think it's cause they're stupid, they just dont have an internal need or interest in the subject that's all

after all it makes it have to get pussy

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    why not say nigger culture
    what's the use of saying nigga culture?

why would you ask me to pick up the er and drop the A ?

i can use nigger or nigga

same shit to me

and whats the use of being NOI NGE and Zulu nation if your classifying people as niggers
    cause a nigger is a nigga just like a devil is a devil

you shouldn't say nigga, it's a misselling of nigger, just say nigger, or niggr for internet abbreviation
    i'll spell it how i please - you know what its saying and my message is clear

but yeah, most people just dont wanna learn, but i dont think it's cause they're stupid,
    over all learn or learn about our Culture ?

if they don't wanna learn it, why do they ask so many questions about it ?

they just dont have an internal need or interest in the subject that's all
    they stay in these threads and stay in our business and stay asking questions at the same time stay talking about how it ain't worth shit

after all it makes it have to get pussy
    do you reread your post ?

no, i don't

and they dont ask questions about our Culture, that's what i said, they're not interested, and dont feel the need to be.

no, i don't

and they dont ask questions about our Culture, .
    the fuck you talking about ?

I dont walk I get carried Giflord's Avatar

if u give her earth lessons its like recruiting a queen into your Kingdom. she has to want to be queen to assume the role, it should never be forced on her.

If they arent interested, then dont talk about it just kick it withem' n get the pussy. and like ENG said, drop an interesting worldview and if shes drawn to up in that current of air, take her as long as she wants to go, as long as shes interested....

-----

Man borns himself to god, its like a final assention to a supreme mindstate. There are certain realizations u have about your self and environment before u can think "like god". Walking up Jacobs ladder using different stages of consciousness to born new understanding to different things.

Its not like overnight your god and earth. its a journey to get there. if she wants to take the ride with u ride her that way too then

the content in my post, its also the subject of my post

what do you think is the best way of getting people to walk the righteous path?
    its boring, uninterest and tough, but pays off

how do we get more people to realize that the path of true Culture.Understanding.Learning.Truth.Understanding .Righteousness.Equality is the ail to all the problems they think they're avoiding but have really learned to love

i personally think giving more earth lessons will help, but ppl will have to sacrifice pussy. its like you said though, discipline is the foundation, with that puss wont be a problem in the goal is greater

word, basically people live lives of chaos, not peace. they cannot see this because the devil (negativity and "sleeplike" behavior) has fed them wrong foods that make them other than themselves. racists graft from the original man and therefore is kept from the whole, understand that the unity of all cultures and it constitutes and adding up to the make-up of the whole. america is powerful because they use the most silent weapons on their people. their weaponry is marketing and media to shape the direction of the 85s

the content in my post, its also the subject of my post

what do you think is the best way of getting people to walk the righteous path?
    its boring, uninterest and tough, but pays off

how do we get more people to realize that the path of true Culture.Understanding.Learning.Truth.Understanding .Righteousness.Equality is the ail to all the problems they think they're avoiding but have really learned to love

i personally think giving more earth lessons will help, but ppl will have to sacrifice pussy. its like you said though, discipline is the foundation, with that puss wont be a problem in the goal is greater

lol - are you humbly being sincere with your questions ?

Quote Originally Posted by Giflord View Post
    if u give her earth lessons its like recruiting a queen into your Kingdom. she has to want to be queen to assume the role, it should never be forced on her.

If they arent interested, then dont talk about it just kick it withem' n get the pussy. and like ENG said, drop an interesting worldview and if shes drawn to up in that current of air, take her as long as she wants to go, as long as shes interested....

-----

Man borns himself to god, its like a final assention to a supreme mindstate. There are certain realizations u have about your self and environment before u can think "like god". Walking up Jacobs ladder using different stages of consciousness to born new understanding to different things.

Its not like overnight your god and earth. its a journey to get there. if she wants to take the ride with u ride her that way too then
    Peace

thats a good Method in explaining this

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    lol - are you humbly being sincere with your questions ?
    Ya, thats what i was kinda thinking when i read it too.

tsa, u have to value having knowledge. something most mainstream rap kills because "its the wrong food". once u value knowledge u can attain wisdom then born understanding. u cant get to the wisdom and understanding of anything if u dont first do the knowledge.

understanding is "the best part" u live life on the best part of the planet (mind)
    Last edited by Giflord; 09-21-2008 at 01:15 AM.